Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Those Awkward moments on tour

Hate at first sight

by YoshikiHide182 3 reviews

"hell have no fury than two pissed off people"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-23 - Updated: 2012-07-23 - 792 words

0Unrated
Okay so i'm tired now and I've got my brother virus.Also it doesn't help when there's screaming 6 year old in your bedroom.so here's a chapter for you guys

(Time lap: ShowTime)

Frank’s POV

“Ray!!Do you know where the way brothers are?” I shouted out as ray came through the doorway with his guitar (He had black paint on his face) “Pardon dude?” Ray asked looking confused as to what I said, “Never mind that why black paint on your face?” I questioned as ray looked into a mirror.”Crap I was with amen and he and kita got into some kind of throwing make-up around fight.....”He finished as he washed off the make-up.

I laughed as Mikey came in looking like death himself. I looked at the fresh bruises on his face and arms. “DUDE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND?” Ray shouted as he assessed the bruises and I got a first aid kit. “Who do you think?” Mikey answered back before telling us what happened. The lowdown is that he found Gerard and Melissa drunk and pissing people off so Mikey tried to get them to snap outta it but instead got into a fight with Gerard.

Before I got the chance to ask if he was okay we heard more shouting from Gerard. We exited the room to see Gerard and awa arguing at each other, “WHY THE FUCK DID YOU ATTACK MY GIRLFRIEND?” Gerard shouted and a very pissed off looking awa. “HEY SHE WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED THE ARGUEMENT” awa snapped back at him, making him more pissed off. “SHE WAS PROBABLY TELLING THE TRUTH THEM!!” Gerard shouted at her before storming away (In all the years I’ve know him he’s never acted like this..)

Awa gave him the middle finger before going back into the dressing rooms. I went to see if she was okay but amen stopped me and said “Dude let it go, hell have no fury than a pissed off vampire countess”.

I went back into my dressing room and started to tune my guitar until i got a text from mazy saying Hi babe love you lots Missing you loads xx I smiled as I read the text and replied back Hey doll missing you two can’t wait to hug you again xx and I sent thinking about what she was doing right now..


Kita’s POV

We were almost finished I thought to myself as awa started doing the intro to hard rock Hallelujah. I love drumming especially when you think about the fans watching you.

I heard Mr.lordi sing /All we need is lightning
With power and might
Striking down the prophets of FALSE
As the moon is rising
Give us the sign
Now let us rise up in awe/

Before I knew what was going on the song finished and we exited the stage. I looked over at Awa who looked as pissed off as she did before hand (I dunno why bit every time I think about their argument I think about hate at first sight....)

“Hey dude!! You’ve got a text from your wife” Mr. OX shouted getting my attention. When I got my phone i saw the Message she sent Heya kita!! How are you? Are you okay? The baby getting bigger by the day (I hope she doesn’t come out looking like you) Love you lodes and I miss u xx Sam xx

I read through the text and smiled under my mask and put down Hi Sam, I love and miss both u 2 loads xx I’m okay though there’s being arguments with the band were touring with xx say goodnite to baby for me xx Kita.

“Hey” I heard as frank came to sit by me. “You miss someone two?” He asked looking at my phone and back at me. “Yeah, two people actually it pains me that I’m not at home with her and the kid...” I finished as I felt tears run down my face (thank god it was under my mask)

“Kid?” frank asked looking more interested in the topic of conversation. “Technically she isn’t born yet but still” I looked up at a worn out man. “If it’s any consolation you’re not the only one who’s missing family” Frank said looking at his watch. “Shit I’m due on stage in 5 minutes!” frank shouted out before saying “we should talk again sometime soon” before disappearing onto the stage. I miss them. I really do.....

SOO Do you live the outburst?also the title for the chapter is a song by lordi called hate at first sight brilliant song!!R&R For some kitkat?
Sign up to rate and review this story