Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If Only You Saw Me Like He Sees Me

Gerard, You Make Me Sick

by KobraBlaze 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-23 - Updated: 2012-07-24 - 1296 words

1Ambiance
Okay, so this is well overdue and I am very sorry. But I hope you enjoy.


Gerard, You Make Me Sick.
Mikey's Point Of View..

I dashed straight to the bathroom the second I got through the club doors and locked myself into the last toilet stall. I sat there for ages, just trying to pass the time.

The time of my brothers life.

The time of my worst nightmare.

I really hate discos like this. I'm not sociable person and everyone knows that. Well, anyone that knows me, knows that. I bet nobody in the club could even guess who I am. Except Gerard, Pete and Frank.

Of course, Gerard is sociable and gets wasted everytime he goes to parties. Pete and Frank are probably the ones who encourage him. But also end up as sick as him in the morning.
Pete loves to annoy me. He knows how to get on my nerves and how to push me over the edge. He cracks my head up. He loves to tease me about being boring and emo and no fun. He even said to me in the car "Try not kill yourself." I'll never hear the end of that after the last time I was home alone, hence why I've been dragged along.
Then Frank makes snide comments about me, right infront of me. He thinks he is funny and well, according to everyone else, he is funny. Even Gerard laughs.

Why wouldn't he? What's more fun than taking to piss out of some pathetic, suicidal, loner of a teenager? Because that's what I am.

The squeak of the bathroom door pulls me from my depressing thoughts. I realise I'm sobbing an immediately stop when I hear footsteps approach the cubicle door.
I wipe my eyes and stand up. I open the door the very second a guy with dark hair and brown eyes the size of the moon knocks on it. I stand there for a second gazing into his wondrous, hazel eyes.

Realising I'm staring, I take a step to the side and walk past him.

"Sorry there, I wasn't sure if it was taken or not." He explains to me and gives me a smile.

"It's okay." I reply quietly with my head down trying to hide new forming tears in my eyes. I walk over to the sink and stare at my reflection in the mirror. Then I see the guy has still not entered the stall.

"Uh, sorry but I can't help noticing, you look really sad. Were you crying?" The unknown boy asks me, his voice full of care and a sincere tone.

"No. I'm fine. Really."

"Are you sure? I mean you just look really hurt. I don't like it when people as cute as you are upset." I feel my face burn with a dark blush as if my head was dunked into a can of paint. My eyes begin to dart around the small room and I feel my hands begin to sweat with nerves from talking to someone as beautiful as this guy. Then he calls me cute and now my breath hitches in my throat.

"R-Really, I'm fine." I stutter and curse my brain for making the decision to try and talk to this guy.

He chuckles a little. "You know, you look even cuter when you blush. My name is Brendon." He smiles and holds out his hand to shake mine when I work up the unrealistic courage to form a proper sentence and converse normally.

"Oh, em... I'm M-Mikey." My hand can't move and I see his drop dejectedly.

"Well, I'll see you around, Mikey."

"See you." I just about return a half grin and turn and leave.

SHIT SHIT SHIT

I should probably be locked up in a mental hospital for my lacking of social skills, or even abilities.

I can't even shake someone's hand.

When I re-enter the stuffy, sweaty party again, I see Pete collapsed on the floor surrounded by shot glasses. I hear Frank trying to talk to Gerard about me being here or not. Atleast I'm not the only would who can't talk properly tonight. That Brendon guy turns up again and comes over to me.

"Hey, whats'up? Oh, you know Frank and Gerard?!" He asks me surprised.

"Uh, y-yeah Gerard is my brother." Sometimes I feel safe because of that, knowing that everyone loves him but in times like these, it's when I really wish I didn't know him.

"Ah, cool. So uh... do you wanna dance?" He sheepishly asks.

At this point, I feel sick and decide that I have to go home. Gerard is not going to notice or even care so...
"Am... Thanks Brendon but I think I'm gonna go home. Feel sick." A frown forms on his face and I ultimately feel bad for saying it.

"Oh okay. But I don't know how safe it is for Gerard to be driving while he is in his current state and well, even taxis are dangerous enough."

"Why do you even care what happens to me?" When I hear the words leak from my mouth, I so badly want to take them back.

"I... I just th-I mean I don't want you to get hurt. Why do you think I don't care? I'm one of your brothers friends, of course I'm going to care..." He replies, shocked by the question I asked.

"Exactly... It's not like he even acknowledges I'm here. I need to go. Sorry." I smile at him and turn around.

"Please don't tell me you're getting a taxi." He begs while walking with me to the door.

"I don't have any money so I can't. I'll just walk home."

"Walk?! You can't walk home. No way would you make it home untouched." He cries out.

"Let me drive you home." His eyes light up with his idea.

"Fine, thank you." I give in. I might rather die than live but I'd rather live than be raped and than stabbed to death. To be honest, I probably deserve it.

We get into his car and for most of the ride home it's quiet except for telling him the directions. When we reached my house, I got out and then thanked him. I turned towards the house when I heard a car door close.
Brendon walks up beside me and I look at him.

"What?! You could get hurt between your gate and front door." He says as if it is ridiculously obvious.

At the door I reach for the keys but realising they aren't in any of my pockets, I remember Gerard has the key and took the other off of me.

"Uh... I kinda forgot the key. I'll just stay out here or something til he gets home." I tell Brendon. But when I think of how early in the morning Gerard gets home at or the possibility of him not coming home at all, I begin to think that the disco would be a much better place to be. Maybe.

"No way! No way am I leaving you to freeze out here til 5 o clock in the morning! C'mon, you can just come back to mine or something." His fatherly-tone is stern but so full of obvious care.
All I can think is why the hell is this guy so worried about me?

"But-" I try to make up an excuse.

"Nope. Now c'mon. Back into my car."

"Fine, even though you sound like a complete pedophile." I mutter.

He laughs.
"Just c'mon."




*





There you are now. So what do you think? I wrote this chapter already and then I changed it all. Please tell me what you think! Thank you for reading and sorry about the wait once again. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story