Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Things Have Changed

She's Got Me Twisted In Love

by thegenuinenicekid 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-23 - Updated: 2012-07-24 - 331 words

0Unrated
I walk into the doors of Sprouts Market to get his organic shampoo that made my hair feel and smell amazing. I walk to the hygiene isle to find it, but it seems I forgot the name, and the packaging. What a guy move. I needed Sarah,but I can't just call her.

Ironically enough I see her walking across the store, and I call her name. "Sarah!" I say as I awkwardly speed walk towards her. "hey." she says not making eye contact. "look, I was a big jerk, I understand that. I wanted to call you, but I didn't think you would answer. I think you hate me. Absolutely despise me. But I can't blame you. Look, I just want to say I love you. I love you Sarah, and I always have. Call me?" I say and walk away, leaving Sarah standing there in shock. Shit. My shampoo. Oh well, at least I got to see her.

I get into my car, and turn the keys into the ignition. Right away Nearly Witches plays on the radio. "and that one regret was youuuuu" I hear myself sing on the radio. Ryan texts me.he was that one regret. "Meet me at Paradise Cove in an hour?" the text from Ryan reads. I drive 20minutes to get there and by the time I'm there, I see Ryan with a picnic set up in the cove. Fuck. Time to be romantic.

Ryan is dressed up tonight in a cute Bowtie, and a vest. He looked so damn sexy in his tight vests. I scan Ryan head to toe, and jump into his arms, and give him a kiss. "woah Bren,that was a shock." ryan says with the biggest smile on his face. I loved when he smiled. The picnic was nice, but all i kept thinking about was that lyric and how similar it was to what the man in the moon said. "And that one regret was you."
Sign up to rate and review this story