Categories > Original > Romance > Secrets

Acceptance

by stashleyrocks 0 reviews

Ashley's dad finds out his son's sexuality.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-07-25 - Updated: 2012-07-25 - 326 words - Complete

0Unrated
“You love me?” Ashley asked, astounded.

Stefan began to whisper:

“Ever since I first met you, I knew you were the one. I always wanted to tell you, but I was scared that you wouldn’t feel the same. I know you’re not ga—”

“I love you to.”

“What?” asked Stefan, suprised by the interruption.

“I said I love you” replied Ashley, looking deep into Stefan’s eyes.

Ashley leant in to kiss Stefan again, exploring his mouth with his tongue. Stefan leant back on the bed, pulling Ashley on top of him and wrapping his legs around his waist.

“What the fuck is going on here?” a voice roared.

“Dad! What are you doing home? We were, erm, studying” Ashley stuttered, jumping off Stefan immediately.

“I ain’t having no son of mine as a queer. Get the fuck out of my house Stefan” yelled Ashley’s dad, pulling Ashley up by the collar.

“Hey, don’t hurt him! It’s not his fault” shouted Stefan, trying to step between Ashley and his dad.

“I thought I told you to fuck off you little prick” Mr Horne shouted, pushing Stefan out of the bedroom.

“Just go Stef, I’ll be okay. I’ll talk to you tommorow” Ashley mumbled, trying not to cry.

“No you fucking won’t!” his dad yelled, “you’re never seeing that faggot again!”

“Dad, im gay to. I love Stefan, why can’t you accept that?” Ashley whined.

His dad ignored him, turning towards Stefan instead:

“If I ever see you near my son again, I’ll kill you. Do you understand?”

“Y-yes, sir” Stefan stuttered, before running out of the door.

“See, he doesn’t love you back. Now stay in here and think about what you’ve just done!” yelled Ashley’s dad, slamming the door behind him as he left the room.

Ashley just curled up in a ball and cried, until he eventually fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story