Categories > Original > Romance > Secrets

Rule Breakers

by stashleyrocks 0 reviews

Stefan and Ashley make a lucky escape.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2012-07-25 - Updated: 2012-07-25 - 294 words - Complete

0Unrated
School was torture for both boys, especially lunch time with Dru and Elliot. They were both trying so hard to resist each other, which wasn’t helped by Ashley stroking Stefan’s thigh under the table.

“I’m going to the bathroom” Ashley said, giving Stefan a look as he walked out the room.

“Oh, I erm, left something in my locker” Stef said to the other boys, running to catch Ashley up.

“Ash” he whispered, as he walked into the apparantely empty bathroom.

He suddenly felt someone grab his hand and pull him into the toilet stall.

“You’ve been driving me crazy all day” Ashley whispered, pushing Stefan against the door. “

You’re the one who’s been teasing me” Stefan whined as Ashley lifted him up and wrapped his legs around his waist.

They were in the middle of making out when someone started banging on the door.

“Oi, this is Mr Clarke. What are you two doing in there?” A deep voice shouted.

Ashley didn’t say anything, just quickly lit two fags, handing one to Stefan.

Stefan jumped off of Ashley and opened the door, trying to hide the fag.

“Oh, we were erm…” he mumbled.

“Smoking is not permitted on school premises, after-school detention for you both” said the teacher sternly, before strutting out of the bathroom.

“Fuck, that was close!” sighed Ashley, throwing the fags away.

“I don’t get it. Why were we pretending to smoke?” Stefan queried.

“Would you rather be caught smoking, or be caught having a heavy make-out session with your best mate?” laughed Ashley.

“Ohhh, I get you now” Stefan giggled.

“I’m off to maths now babe, see you later” winked Ashley, giving Stefan a quick kiss before leaving the bathroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story