Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deaf.

My Brother.

by Unknown098123 1 review

Mikey tells us more about his big bro.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-26 - Updated: 2012-07-26 - 454 words

1Original
YOoOoOoooOoOo everyone enjoying summer?;D PLS READ THIS BTW! thanks for the reviews, keep em cominggg;D [after this chapter this will turn into more of a story, wait and seee;D ]


'YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID MIKEY, WHY'D YOU HAVE TO RUN TO MOMMY AND RAT ME OUT, YOU DO IT ALL THE FUCKING TIME, IM SICK OF THIS. IM SICK OF YOU, I FUCKING HATE YOU! IM GONE!

Gerard Arthur Way.

Now im sure you've All heard of him, for all the right reasons, cool, goodlooking, gets the girls, goes to the partys and does not give a fuck.

That right up there is a memory of when I could hear, I had done somthing wrong, again. He always used to talk to me like that and to my mom and dad, he was a dick, addicted to drugs, got in fights ALL the time, didnt pay attention in school.. Those sorts of things.

He changed round about the same time I lost my hearing.

Dont get me wrong, he didnt go become a monk or anything.

Na, he stoped being a dick, well to me anyway.

I know he still smokes, and drinks and does drugs,but what can I do about that?
"Retarded Mikey Way couldnt hurt a fucking fly"

But he became my, protector, in a way, he always made sure I was okay, for some reason i think he blamed himself, i dont know why though.

Anyway, I remember this one time..

Gee was taking me ice skating in the town square,to 'cheer me up'
we got on the less than classy bus and took some seats at the back. After about 3 stops, a group of people from our school came on.
'Oh guys look who it is' i heard one of the boys speek in his underwater way.
'CAN YOU HEAR ME' one of the guys shouted right in my face, making me wince.
They all began to laugh and make fake hand signs, I tuned it out.
Then out of nowhere, Gerard sprung up, attacking one of the guys holding his neck down and punching him countless times, untill blood was spraying from his nostrils and he was groning in pain, Gerard then moved on to the next guy doing the same.
I was horrified, scared and a little proud?
soon after that the bus driver stoped kicked us off and said he would call the police if we didnt 'scram'
Before i could say anything, gerard spoke
'Got your back little bro' Then he walked off, and in a very cheesy way, into the sunset.

Gerard had always promised to look after me, But I was still deathly scared of starting back school..on monday.
Sign up to rate and review this story