Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts

Found Lacking

by fireun 0 reviews

KH2, Axel/Roxas snippet. There was so much to lose...

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Axel, Roxas - Published: 2006-07-10 - Updated: 2006-07-11 - 240 words - Complete

3Insightful


disclaimer- dont own the boyo's. merely borrowing for a bit. no profit made.





Neither remembered who had started it; a decidedly violent coming together that was more a test of wills, a surge of frantic sensation, than any sort of understanding or affection.

There was so much to lose as teeth bit and fingers clawed through cloth and flesh, and something elusive to gain. It was sensation in its purest form, spoiled only by a faint hope that it would spark something; something that was missing. Something they were desperate to find.

It was a bit of common ground, an idea two brilliant minds quietly considered as they lay on the tangled remnants of their clothing, red hair mixing with blond.

Nothing was said as they gathered up cast off garments and dressed, neither wanting to be the one that gave reality to their lack by saying it out loud. Axel broke first, reaching out and mussing with Roxas' hair in a way that seemed vaguely appropriate, a reflection of remembered sympathy and affection.

Roxas looked up with a frown, almost seeming upset by the attempt, before straightening from the reflexive hunch Axel's touch prompted. Axel shrugged, a grin twisting his expressive face, and the moment dissolved back into the casual routine they were comfortable with, each holding the other at an appropriate arms length.

As desperately as they sought after affection, neither wanted to be reminded it was gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story