Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Come On Angel, Don't You Cry.

Chapter 13.

by ElenasaurGoesRawr 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-28 - Updated: 2012-07-28 - 686 words

1Exciting
Ivy's efforts to sleep were useless. She couldn't get her mind off of Gerard. He probably thinks I'm a fucking whore, she thought to herself. Then again, I am. A miserable afterthought.

Her stomach growled in hunger, she hadn't eaten since dinner with the Ways. A whole day and a half ago. Hunger was the least of her worries, though. Not even a week here and I'm already fucking everything up. She sighed and sat up from her bed, fishing a cigarette out from her bag. She had promised herself to quit, but she needed something to get her mind off of eating.

There was a light knock on her door. "Ivy, are you awake?" It was Gerard.

Ivy sighed and tucked the cigarette behind her ear, turning her back from the door. She heard it open. "Look if you're here to yell at me, save it." She turned to face him and immediately the anger on her face was gone. "What's this?" she asked. He was holding a tray with a cup of coffee, a plate of pancakes, and some fruit.

Gerard shrugged. "A peace offering," he said. "I was an ass. I'm sorry." He set the tray down and turned to leave.

"Gerard, wait," Ivy called after him. He stopped and turned to face her again, his hand still lingering on her door. Shit, now what do I say? Sorry I'm a whore, but I think I'm in love with you after only a day, please stay? "Um... I could use some company." Gerard smiled. He closed the door and sat down at the edge of her bed. "Only if you want to," she stammered out. "I mean, you kind of have a right to be pissed at me."

"Ivy," Gerard said, taking her face in his hands. "I don't want any sort of apology or explanation from you, okay? Wherever you were tonight, it's your business. I just lost my temper earlier. I'm sorry."

Ivy could have just kissed him, right then and there. But instead she nervously smiled and took the cup of coffee off the tray he brought. "Um, I'm not very hungry, but I definitely need some caffeine," she said. "Thank you. You didn't have to do this."

Gerard smiled. "It was the least I could do. Do you have an extra one of those?" He motioned to her cigarette.

"This is my last one, but we can share it," Ivy said, handing it to him. She had to admit, he looked so cute even doing simple little things like lighting a cigarette. She smiled into her coffee and tried not to blush.

"So, the guys, what do you think of them?" Gerard asked.

"They all seem really cool. I'm just happy to have some friends," Ivy replied, setting her coffee down.

"Do you really think you'll end up going back to normal high school?" He passed her the cigarette.

Ivy took a drag and sighed. "I mean, I want to. It's just difficult right now. I hope I can, eventually." She laughed. "I bet I'll regret it once I'm there. It's going to be hell, isn't it?"

"Well, I'll admit, if you hang with us, you won't be the most popular chick in school..." Gerard said. "But I swear, we'll look out for you. We won't let anyone fuck with you or anything. We may be a bunch of losers, but we stick together."

Ivy put out the cigarette and scooted closer to him. "I'm a loser too. I like losers," she said playfully.

Gerard blushed. "Me too, I guess."

Once again, Ivy could have kissed him. But her nerves got the best of her again. "Um, where are the guys?" She asked.

"Oh, they're still here," Gerard said. "All asleep, though."

"You should probably get some sleep too," Ivy said.

Gerard shook his head. "I'm fine. Mikey's in my bed, anyways. That fucker."

"Well... my bed has plenty of room," Ivy said. Fuck, did I just say that?

Gerard blushed again. "You sure?"

She nodded. "Oh, one more thing."

"What's that?" He asked.

She replied with a kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story