Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

It's over

by tmbfucks 3 reviews

An arrest was made

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-28 - Updated: 2012-07-28 - 1280 words - Complete

0Unrated
Due to the rude awakening I received at 4 o'clock in the bloody morning, I woke up properly at about 11 o'clock. I trod down the stairs, still in a tired and angry frame of mind. When I got into the lounge, everyone turned to look at me.

'What did I do?' I asked confused.

'You didn't do anything. But, and arrest has been made. Jinxx is in prison. He said that he had to kidnap you for the money, but he didn't realise, or want it to go as far as it did. That's why William is dead.' Dad said. The information was sinking in. And far too quickly.

'What?' I asked kind of upset.

'Sweetie, it's okay.' Mum said putting her arm around me. I pushed it off gently.

'No. It's not.' I said without any emotion in my voice. I turned around and went back upstairs.

Why? Why, with me, is it only about the money? I feel like some sort of old, tatted, overused piece of dingy furniture that's in a clearance sale. Why can't I just be left alone? I sat there. On the bed. Crying everything I've ever felt out of my system. Why can't I just be treated like a human being? There was a knock at the door, and without even waiting for an answer, Andy barged in.

'I thought you'd be relieved, happy, I didn't think you'd be sad.' He said hugging me beginning to cry too.

'Everything to do with me is related to money. I feel like some meaningless object. No one cares! No one!' I screamed.

'I care. I've always cared. Since day one. I was willing to die for you. I still am! You're not some meaningless object Penina. You're my whole world, and I love you.' He said holding my hands. I collapsed onto him in tears.

'You do. This whole giant family does. And I love you guys too. But look at what happened. I was paid for again and again. To kidnappers I must be some sort of goldmine! I'm never going to be safe, am I?' I asked.

'Yes you will! You are. I'm never leaving your side. Never. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you. Not again. I love you so much. And some day, I'm going to love the fuck out of our kids and I'm going to raise them with you. Our life will be perfect. Mine already is because you're in it. You're going to have to trust me that everything will be okay.' He said stroking my head.

'I trust you with everything I've got. But I'm gonna be scared... a lot. You need to be sure you can handle me.' I said. He giggled.

'I put up with you this far, and there's no way I'm letting you go. Now come here crazy.' He said lifting me up bridal style.

~~7 Years Later~~

~~The Honeymoon~~

Andy carried me out of our wedding reception just like he did 7 years ago. We're about to go on our honeymoon in Hawaii. I've always wanted to go there. We got into the Limousine.

'How did you enjoy your day Mrs Iero?' He asked. I giggled.

'It feels so weird being an Iero.' I answered. He giggled too. I gave him a quick kiss.

Dad has a friend in Hawaii. He owns a hotel, and we're staying there for privacy. Our band became really successful. Especially after Rachel joined as another bass player.

'You better get used to it. You're an Iero for life now.' He said. I smiled uncontrollably. This has been the best day of my life so far. After being all lovey-dovey on the plane, annoying the other passengers, we finally arrived at the hotel.

'So, Mrs Iero, you do realise your initials also stand for private investigator? That's awesome. My awesome wife.' He said. I giggled and jumped into his arms. We then consummated our marriage. I don't want to share the details, they are private after all. Let's just say that little did I know, there was now another Iero in me.

~~9 Months Later~~

'Where the hell is he?' I screeched in pain.

'Honey, he'll be here. He's probably gone to get you something.' Luce said holding my hand. Most of the family were in there. The nurses were fuming. The door swung open and Andy was there sweating.

'Where the hell were you?' I shouted.

'Don't be angry. I saw your text about 15 minutes ago. I looked in the gift shop for something, but all I could find was this.' He said holding up a giant teddy bear.

'Okay, can only the mothers parents, and the father be in here please?' The nurse asked in a thick New York accent.

'Good luck.' Everyone said while they left.

'Now, I'm going to need you to start pushing.' The midwife said. I nodded my head. Have you ever felt a watermelon coming out of your vagina while being stabbed in your sides? Well, if you didn't, that's what it felt like.

'Is it finished yet?' I asked.

'No! You've got to push again.' She said. I groaned. I grabbed Andy's hand and squeezed it. It didn't help the pain at all, but it felt good to make someone else feel a fraction of what I was feeling.

'Once more sweetie.' Mum said. I nodded my head, and did just that. I heard the cries from my newborn child. I started crying.

'Congratulations Penina. You have a happy, and healthy baby girl.' The midwife said.

'Pass her to me.' I said.

'We just need to clean her up.' She said. A few seconds later, my daughter was in my arms. She was crying, but she was so beautiful. Andy looked at her as if she would break at any second.

'Oh my god.' He said happily.

'I'll go tell them.' Dad said. I smiled and nodded my head.

'She's gorgeous.' Mum said.

'We'll leave you alone.' The nurse said. They walked out of the room as everyone else walked in.

'What's her name?' Koda asked sitting on the hospital bed. She lisped slightly because one of her teeth fell out. I looked at Andy, and he looked at me.

'Guys, this is Harmony Jordan Iero.' He announced. I passed her over to him, and he went to show everyone. Frank held her.

'Hi Harmony.' He said in a baby voice. 'Please, for the love of god, don't listen to your father.' He said. We all giggled. I guess, whenever something ends, something amazing begins. That's exactly what happened to me. Life is perfect.

Oh. My. God. Finished! Crap, now I'm sad. I loved this story. I've made so many amazing friends because of it! I'm going to miss Pandy! But, don't worry you guys, I have a new story coming out. I've posted auditions for it, but the results are chosen. The first chapter will be up either later today, or some time tomorrow. I can't believe it's over! :'( Rate and review. All my chapters! I love all of you guys for reading it, rating it, reviewing it, and being so amazing about it! You dudes are incredible! XD xx

There's been another fan art sent to me! This time, it's from XCherrikidXD. Here's the awesome piece of work: (By the way, she ran out of green pencils, that's why my hair's blue! XD) https://p.twimg.com/Ay7IRqHCMAA56Rz.jpg xx
Sign up to rate and review this story