Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Do what it takes to survive.

Murder was the case that they gave me.

by FifiFiona 4 reviews

Frank puts his theory to the test.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-30 - Updated: 2012-07-31 - 1036 words - Complete

1Exciting
Hey beautiful readers :D So here it is, the next chapter. I did not intend to leave the update for this long but ya know stuff happens… Anyway I shall not blab on and just let you read on. :) Enjoy!

A year passes and Frank has done some serious thinking. He is now 15 and realising what his body is capable of. The only way he could come up with any explanation was not to think rationally and allow the strangest things to roam around in his mind. He considered the possibilities of him being a vampire, a zombie, a werewolf, a semi-god and a superhero. But none of these seemed to fit his situation. The only thing he knew for sure was that he had something like a soul enter his body and made him so much stronger. The short boy was now physically healthier. He put on weight, not making him look fat but healthier. Frank also found his brain became more sharp as in he was much smarter considering his absence from school.

Frank no longer had to stay at hospital all the time any more. In fact he rarely goes nowadays, not because he doesn’t have to but because he didn’t want to. The doctors urged him to stay but he didn’t see the point it wasn’t like they were making him any better anyway and they couldn’t hold him against his will. Frank spent most of his time bored out of his mind in hospital because nobody bothered to visit him anymore. His parents were always working so they couldn’t do much even if they wanted to. Also with Frank having no friends or extended family he found himself very lonely. So the times when he was ‘free’, he used to go outside in his street and play with the other kids his age but they just found Frank weird so avoided him as much as they could. So the boy often went for long walks by himself. This gave him time to think without any disturbance.

It was one night when he was out on his usual walk, the sky was pitch black with no stars shining - in fact it looked like tarmac- that he came up with an idea to test his theory. Frank walked down a small, dark alley way. The only light that shone was a small street light that gave out a dull orange light. Frank saw a man sitting on the dirty ground in a corner. The man was obviously a homeless alcoholic. He sat with holes in his clothes; long, greasy hair; a face that looked like he hadn’t shaved in months and a bottle of whisky in his left hand. Frank knew this man wasn’t going to last much longer on the New Jersey streets anyway. He slowly walked towards the homeless man and was stopped in his tracks when he got a whiff of the smell that was radiating off the homeless man. It was overwhelming to the point Frank thought he was going to pass out.

“H-hello” Frank stuttered, trying to hold his breathe so he wouldn‘t smell the other man. The homeless man looked up at Frank and snorted before taking the whisky bottle to his mouth and taking a large gulp. Frank didn’t really know what he was trying to achieve here. For a few minutes he stood awkwardly in the silence of the night trying to quickly make a plan.

“Sorry is there something you wanted, kid?” The rugged man slurred. Frank panicked at the sudden sound and before he could think about what he was doing he took the empty bottle of whisky out of the older man’s hands, which wasn’t very difficult considering how drunk the old man was, and whacked his head with it. The homeless man collapsed against the floor. Frank froze for a minute staring at the unconscious man. There was a scarlet liquid that dispersed around the ground they were standing on. What had he done? Frank’s breath hitched and his heart started beating at an unhealthy rate. Suddenly Frank fell to the ground and had the same excruciating pain he felt after Olivia’s death. He rapped his arms around his stomach trying desperately to stop the pain that rushed through his body. The pain wore off o he got himself off the ground and looked at his surroundings. Frank no longer felt guilt about killing a man. He once again had this high like he had just taken drugs. The muscles in the boys arm looked noticeably bigger and stronger. Even his blood was pumping faster in his veins. So Frank was now positive that the only way for him to get a hit like that again was to murder people.

Frank then experienced something he had never felt ever in his life. Power. He was the one in control of what happned to other people instaed of them having control over him. Without having any friends, Frank was often bullied by other kids in his street over the last year and so felt worthless but now he was strong and no one was going to stop him. The young boy wanted revenge. Frank always found himself with nose bleeds or bruised ribs. Now he wanted to show those other kids that bullying should be punished and not simply over looked which is what everyone else seems to do. So the plan was to find those little assholes that made Frank feel really low and hurt them to the point they were no longer breathing. Frank knew muscles made him obviously stronger than the other 15 year olds. Frank giggled to himself as he thought how easy it was going to be to take the other boys’ last breathes.


What do ya think? :) Please R&R it would really help :D Also if there are any mistakes please let me know and I shall fix it :) And in the next chapter the mysterious boy, Gerard, may appear ;) Oh and the title is a Leathermouth song. Finally I shall update soon, sooner than I did for this one (hopefully...).
Sign up to rate and review this story