There's something not quite right about Kayla.
- Aww, I didn't get to read it :( That makes me sad. I was at work all day, I miss so much because I'm greedy and work every day XO
Congrats on getting a green chapter. May the future hold many green chapters for you.
iPads are evil.
Author's responseHaha. I'm sorry :'( But, maybe you could audition! Hip hip hooray! XD xx
- I like this story too much to audition XD I've told you of my curse, I'm sure.
But I can't wait to read more! I hope you'll be able to rewrite the chapter soon. I don't know why but this story makes me incredibly inspired to write :D
Author's responseHaha. I'm glad I make you inspired to write, but that curse is going to get a beating very soon, because it knows you'd make an excellent character! :'( xx
- oh! Sorry for spamming (I really don't mean to spam, but I'm in the middle of a forest and there's really nothing else to do...)
I'm guessing the abusive boyfriend has something to do with the suicide, yes? :O
Author's responsePerhaps... XD Haha, why are you in the middle of a forest... unless you're in centre parcs. That's where I'm going in less than a week. XD xx
- I KNEW it! I'm a genius. Okay, maybe not.
I'm at a lakeside cabin, there's nothing but trees, mosquitoes and water here. Thank god for wifi :P
I've no idea what centre parcs are :D
Author's responseHaha. You're a genius, yes. XD Centre parcs is basically a place in a forest with lots of stuff and it's amazing and everything. I can't explain it though, but it's heaven. You're not from England are you? XD xx
- Well, you learn something new every day :D I think I know what you mean, but I'm probably wrong... I'm imagining rock climbing and those high swings you can use to jump into water... Am I totally off? :D
And no, I am not from England, but I wish I was. I love England. All brits are wizards, right?
Author's responseIt's kind of like that, but massive. Like, giant sized. XD And yes... yes we are! XD xx
- I am so ashamed of not attending Hogwarts like you guys... My letter is so late. Yet, hope lives on. I know I'm 19, but perhaps it is the way of the wizarding schools in my country. At least I hope so. I don't want to be a muggle :( I mean I don't support Voldie or anything, although I think he's really cool in an odd way, but wizards are so much cooler than muggles.
Author's responseHaha. Maybe you can become one, on the condition that you audition please?!?! (I swear to god, I have the story set out! I just need characters, and this could be your chance! XD) xx
- LIARS! YOU CAN'T APPARATE IN HOGWARTS! Or have I been lied to once again? :O I feel so betrayed. Damn you, literature.
Nickname: Nothing, just Rory
Part: The abusive son of a bitch
Hair: Dirty blonde, keeps it messy
Eyes: Chocolate brown
Anything else: Is an abusive son of a bitch :D Between jobs at the moment. He's not a bad person, but the alcohol abuse mixed with a hot temper is a bad combo. A very macho man, more brawn than brain.
May I be a wizard now?
Author's responseWOOOO!!!!! Maybe in the non-movie version of Harry Potter, we can. ;) I pronounce you... WIZARD!!! Thank you so much. You got the part by the way. XD xx