Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Wishing To Be With You

Wishing To Be With You

by Inukimo_HieiLover 3 reviews

ok your Yusuke's sister and you know all about the whole SD thing. Day in and day out same old same old....but what happens when one day eveything you knew was a lie? and your 'sisters' come for yo...

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Characters:  Botan, Genkai, Hiei, Koenma, Kurama, Yukina, Kazuma Kuwabara, Yusuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2005-04-20 - Updated: 2005-04-20 - 303 words

-1Illiterate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho and I never will

Ok people yo waz up this is my first sic if you don't like it then well keep it to your self please. Anyway this is I repeat is a youxHiei fic.thank you!! ^^


Chapter 1



I wake up to the sound of birds and a... ringing sound? "Oh crud not today." I said. So I pick up the alarm clock open the window and... whoosh gone out the window....'CRASH' "boo-ya." I said and attempted to lay back down but. "Yeeeawwch" I heard and sit back up. "What the hell was that?" I said looking out the window "What the fuck-son that hurt?!" a boy yelled up to me. "Oh its just you." I said and go back to sleep. "Damn it Sora get up!" The boy shouted up to me "(snore)"."Damn" the boy said as he ran into the house and up the stairs."1...2...3 and." I thought and sure enough 'BANG' comes the one thing keeping me from my slumber."Damn it Sora the hell up!" he yelled at me once again. "Yusuke shut-up. Damn your loud. "I yelled at my brother. 'Yusuke maybe my brother but he's dumber than Kuwabara.' I thought and get out of bed. "What for?" I asked grabbing red tube top and black silk pants. "Where meeting the gang at grandmas."Yusuke said outside the door. "Oh right...So race ya!"I say from behind him. "What? How? But you. (Sigh) never mind." Yusuke yelled and ran down the stairs confused. (Inukimo: ok this is what happed you just got dressed and ran out the door before he shut it so ya) ~~~~~~~

Inukimo: This is short well because I had to get this up and going

Hiei: Hn.

Inukimo:.....R&R please!!
Sign up to rate and review this story