Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

No Idea (Frerard Fanfic)

by frankandmikey 1 review

Gerard was mad at Frank. Well, maybe more worried than mad, but he was still pretty pissed that he didn’t listen to him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-07-31 - Updated: 2012-07-31 - 1502 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard was mad at Frank. Well, maybe more worried than mad, but he was still pretty pissed that he didn’t listen to him. No matter how many times Gerard had told Frank not to jump into the crowd during a show, he still dove into the arms of screaming teenagers and risked a chance of his arms and legs being ripped off. He’d seen so many bruises and scars on him, and half of his shirts were completely ruined.

“Eh, it would happen sometime soon anyways.” Frank would always say.

But this time, it was serious. It turned out that just as Frank was about to be parted from the fans, a few girls scratched and scarred his back, and held onto his right arm as hard as they could. It was a mini game of tug-of-war between them and security, Frank unfortunately being the rope. Security eventually won, and pulled him back onto the stage. Gerard winced as he saw Frank trying his best to play with his wounded arm, and begged of him not to push himself through the dead mic. Frank responded with a painful nod. Gerard had to admit-this was the only time he wanted a show to end this badly.

When the show finally did end, Gerard helped Frank off the stage and made him sit down in his dressing room.

“What the fuck, Frank? You could’ve gotten yourself killed!” Gerard yelled at him, handing him a cold can of diet coke. Instead of drinking it, Frank pressed it firmly against his shoulder and sighed.

“I’m sorry-I couldn’t help myself. It’s so fucking fun to just jump in and play, y’know?” Frank bit his lip and looked at Gerard, who had just sat down next to him.

“Uh huh, but not when you get injured like now. This is the third time you’ve gotten hurt from jumping into the crowd. Seriously, stop. You’re making me have like, heart attacks.” Gerard opened his soda, and took a sip.

“Okay, but its just that-shit!” Frank jumped up and hunched forward, biting his lip even more.

“What? What happened? Are you okay?” Gerard put his soda on the floor and lightly touched Frank’s shoulder.

Bad decision.

The touch made Frank let out an, “Ah!” and somehow ended up with him lying on the floor.

“I think they dislocated my shoulder.” Frank said to Gerard. Gerard, who was currently panicking, kneeled next to him.

“We’re canceling all future shows until you heal.” He decided. Gerard was using his ‘adult’ voice, which meant it was final.

Frank whimpered but agreed. It wouldn’t be so fun playing with a practically dead arm.

-

A month had passed and Frank’s shoulder wasn’t getting any better. Gerard apologized to angry fans, and kept canceling shows. Of course Ray, Mikey, and Bob were pretty bitchy about it, but he ignored them. He wasn’t going to let his best friend kill himself. The only person he was kind of afraid of in this situation was Brian. He was mad. They were losing time and money from every show they canceled, and not to mention fans. Him and Gerard got into numerous fights about the cancelations, but Gerard always got his way somehow.

Every week, Frank’s shoulder was improving. He was now able to move it slowly without any pain, and could pick up things that were less than 10 pounds. When the second month was just about to end, Frank’s shoulder was completely healed. Gerard’s face was priceless when Frank had told him that he felt 100% better.

Gerard had been helping Frank put medicine on his scars too-they were almost completely gone. From this, he announced on his blog the following day that they were going to be performing again real soon.

-

Tonight was going to be the first time in two months that My Chem were going to play a show again. Two months. Everybody was excited and nervous as well, especially Frank and Gerard.

“Are you positive you want to play?” Gerard asked Frank in his dressing room. He looked into his eyes and put his arms on Frank’s shoulders, putting less pressure on his left-Frank’s right.

“Yes. Gerard, I’ve been wanting to play for 2 whole fucking months. It was like torture, not being able to pick up my guitar.” Frank replied rolling his eyes. “And you don’t have to be easy on my shoulder anymore. I told you, it’s like it’s never even been hurt.”

“Fine, fine, but let me check on your scars, at least. I don’t want you bleeding in the middle of the show.” Gerard told him.

“Okay, mom.” Frank rolled his eyes and undid his tie and unbuttoned his collar shirt.

Gerard turned him around and looked carefully at the spots he remembered where some of the scratches were. One was right next to his pumpkin tattoo, two right below his armpit, and a huge scar right down the middle of his back. The little ones healed up pretty well, but the big one was still a little red. He gently grazed his finger down it.

“Does that hurt?” He asked. It was a pretty weird question, but he still needed to know.

“Um, no. Really Gerard. You need to chill the fuck out. Nothing is hurting, okay?” Frank snapped at him.

Gerard laughed. “I don’t think you would’ve said that while you were crouching on the floor just two months ago, Mr. Iero.”

Frank turned around and made a face at him. They both laughed, but when that ended it was quiet and just really awkward.

“Uh, thanks for doing all this for me. You know, watching out for me all this time.” Frank’s hands were jammed into his pockets. He really meant it.

Gerard blushed. “Anybody would’ve done it.” He replied.

“You’re being so modest.” Frank rolled his eyes and took one step closer to Gerard, and Gerard took one step back.

“No I’m not.” Gerard answered, a little insulted. His eyebrows were scrunched with confusion.

“Yes you are, Gerard. Nobody else in the fucking world would do this for me except you.” Frank took another step forward. Gerard took another step back.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Frank.” His forehead and palms were getting sweaty and he was becoming extremely uncomfortable.

“Really?” Frank asked him. He had a little sarcasm mixed in with his question. He took another step. Gerard took another step.

“Really.” Gerard was getting mad at Frank now. He wasn’t sure whether Frank was mad at him or not, though. He seemed a little indecisive at the moment.

“Well then how come nobody else ever asked me how I was doing? And yet you were there, every fucking hour of every fucking day over the past two months, asking me that same question. You were the only person.” Frank took one step forward again.

Gerard took one step back again as well, only to find his back pressed against the wall. Well, fuck. He didn’t know if Frank had planned this, or it was just seriously coincidental.

“Um, well-um,” He stammered. He felt his whole face turning red and his body was hot. Gerard was not good with confrontations.

“Do you like me, Gerard? Hm? Is that why you’ve been doing all this-this, protective stuff?” Frank waved his hand when he said the word, ‘protective’. Like Gerard was playing some kind of joke all along or something.

Gerard’s eyes opened wide and he just stood there. He didn’t know whether it was because he didn’t know what to say, or just the realization of what his actions really were. He needed to ask himself that question first. Did he like Frank? Was that why he was so worried over him? Gerard gulped and still stood there very quietly, unable to speak.

Frank’s eyes were looking straight into Gerard’s, like they were trying to find the answer somewhere in his head. But Gerard didn’t even know the answer.

Gerard opened his mouth. He closed them again, licked his lips, and took a deep breath.

“Yes?”

-

Frank smashed his lips against Gerard’s. He grabbed on to the back of Gerard’s head, running his fingers through his bleached-white hair. After Gerard had somewhat gotten over the shock of the sudden kiss, he put his arms around Frank’s bare back and brought their bodies closer. Frank pushed Gerard’s head against the wall, and began sucking on Gerard’s bottom lip. Gerard let out a quiet moan that he had been keeping in, and ran his hand down Frank’s naked chest.

Frank pulled their lips apart and laughed.

“You have no idea how long I’ve waited to do that.”

Gerard blushed and smiled. “C’mon, show starts in 5.”
Sign up to rate and review this story