Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Want A Review??

Round 4, Yeah Buddy.

by Paranoia_Destroya109 4 reviews

Only one review this time, sorry!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-31 - Updated: 2012-07-31 - 290 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sorry it’s been awhile since I’ve done a review, and honestly, I only had time to do one, so I’m sorry if your story didn’t get reviewed!

Of Comics and Coffee by GAClive

I loved it. Seriously, I think you’re a really talented writer. For anyone who hasn’t read this story, it’s about a starving college student who gets a job at a comic shop that just happens to be owned by Gerard Way. It’s absolutely hilarious. Lauren, the protagonist of the story, is a wonderfully (and believably) awkward girl. You have a great way of writing realistic and believable OC’s in your stories and I have a lot of respect for that. Also, I love that you gave Grant a southern accent, it totally makes his character. It’s only 9 chapters in and I’m absolutely hooked (needless to say, it’s in my alerts ;) ). I really enjoy your writing (not to sound creep or anything) you’re definitely one of my favorite authors on here. Honestly, you’re someone I try to learn from through your writing. You have a way of connecting with your audience very well. Absolutely wonderful, keep up the great work! I can’t wait to see what you have in store.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all! So, I decided that I wanted to broaden the opportunity for a review. I know a lot of people exclusively post things on Ficwad, but also on DeviantArt. So, if you have a story on DeviantArt that you would like read or simply want me to watch you, leave me a comment on my DA page here: http://lymacal1.deviantart.com/

Hope you’re all having a lovely day :) Much love!!
Sign up to rate and review this story