Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Everyone Has Their Own Reason For Waking Up, Mine is You

by -FrankieNoLikey- 0 reviews

Gerard Way is a man who just started a band with his friends Ray Toro, Frank Iero, and Bob Bryar, and his brother Mikey. They open for Mindless Self Indulgence and things happen. -Bob is instead of...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-08-03 - Updated: 2012-08-03 - 417 words

0Unrated
"C'mon guys, get up! You gotta meet the band you guys are opening for!" Brian yelled into the Van at us. Mikey got up and out, then it was Ray, then Bob. Well, Frank and I, we were kinda hungover. You see, Frank was 21, just legal to drink. So i taught him the ways. We got up and put sunglasses on and went outside the van to see Brian talking with a guy with spiked pink hair. Ray was talking to a... How do i describe him? A kind of scary looking guy with a soul patch and a Mohawk, not like Frank's but bigger, and it was black. Bob was talking to a somewhat shortish tallish girl, that had 4 pigtails coming out of her head, and of course she was holding drumsticks, he would be talking to her. Mikey was talking to a girl with red lips and pigtails. She was amazingly beautiful. She smiled at something Mikey said and i felt a pang of jealousy. i walked over there and put my arm around my younger sibling. "Hiya, Mikey." i said to him. "Hey, Gerard. This is Lindsey." I nodded at the girl, "Hello Lindsey, I'm Gerard." i said, trying to sound happy. She smiled at me. "Hello." she answered happily as Brian walked over. "Well, i see you two have met Lindsey, the bassist of Mindless Self Indulgence." he said and we both nodded. "Well, come over here you all and we will have a little Meet and Greet." Brian said with a smile. Why are all these people so god damned happy? Frank and I both have depression, that's why. We walked over to the other band and we started talking and joking around.

"Well, we should go inside our room." Jimmy said pushing Kitty and Steve into the room. "Night!" Jimmy says closing the door. Lindsey walks over to the room, "Hey, Jimmy. I'm still here." She said, smiling at me. I smiled at her back. Jimmy opened the door and let her in before locking it again. 'I have to admit', i thought as i walked over to our own hotel room, 'I love her.' i finished my thought as i opened the door and shut it behind me quietly. I locked it and hopped into my bed, drifting into a dream filled sleep. The dream, was about the beautiful Lindsey.
~Just a Beginning to see if you guys like it R&R please tell me what you think! Thanks~
Sign up to rate and review this story