Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Playing With Emotions

Chance

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 0 reviews

26

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-04 - Updated: 2012-08-04 - 423 words

0Unrated



Rate and Review!!!


"NO," Dani cried out, reaching fro her sister then collapsing back into the hospital bed in pain.

"Louise, you cant leave again!" Mikey shouted.

Frank pulled her close wrapping his arms protectively around her waist. "Please, don't go," He whispered into her ear.

"Believe me its the only way that i can make sure Gerard does not know. We have skype so we can still all talk," Louise said looking at Frank.

"It won't be the same," Frank whispered, his voice cracking as he thought about at least nine months with out Louise.

"Don't leave me again," Dani sobbed.

"I promise i will keep in touch," Louise smiled. "Trust me," She said looking at Frank again.

Their face's were inches apart. Louise could feel Frank's hot breath on her lips. Thats when it happened, Frank pressed his lips against Louise's. She gripped the back of his neck and kissed him more forcefully. His lips tasted so sweet. Frank stroked her back as he slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Louise broke away not understanding what came over. Tears formed in the corner of her eyes. "Louise," Frank whispered. But Louise had already left, hiding her tears from her friends.

Frank ran after her. Mikey and Ray stayed with Dani taking in the news. The doctor then apporached the three of them. He showed them the x-ray... it revealed three shattered ribs. Lindsey's hard toed boots had doen awful damage when she kicked Dani.

"How long will i stay in hospital?" Dani asked

"A little over 6 months," The doctor replied.

"WAIT," Frank said running up to Louise. Frank grabbed her wrist and pulled her round to face him. He wiped her tears away, stroking her cheeks with his thumbs.

"I-i'm sorry," Louise whispered.

"Don't be sorry," Frank said.

"But-"

"I love you," Frank spat the words out. He took this oppurtunity. Know she finally knew the truth.

Louse stood, shocked. Confused. Lost. Not understanding anything anymore. Then she heard her laugh, She looked over across the street from the hospital and seen gerard and Lindsey sitting on the bench outside the park.

"I have to go," Louise muttered breaking free from Frank and catching a taxi. She took one look at him, the tears were visible in his eyes. She got into the taxi and got the driver to bring her to the airport.

She didnt care that her stuff was at Gerard's. She had her credit card and was able to catch the flight to England.

She didn't look back.
Sign up to rate and review this story