Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Orange Blossom

Lick her Poison

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Jessie manipulates Hisoka's sorrow and makes her move

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Hisoka - Published: 2012-08-04 - Updated: 2012-08-05 - 847 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Forty-Four: Lick Her Poison:

Jessie sat on Hisoka's bed in the dark. The moon caught the glimmer of her switchblade from the window behind her.

"Talk to me," she said. Hisoka stood in the doorway, staring at her.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm bored, entertain me."

Hisoka gritted his teeth. "Why are you still here?"

Her reflection was caught in the knife. "I like it here."

Hisoka rolled his eyes. Right… Jessie turned her knife in her hand. The demon put a fresh cigarette in her mouth as Hisoka rolled his eyes.

"Please don't do that," he said. Jessie glanced up at him.

"Why?"

"I don't want my room to smell like smoke anymore."

She shrugged him off. "So?"

"So, stop it."

Jessie smirked at him. "Maybe."

"Maybe?"

"I might." The demon sucked in the smoke and breathed out through her nostrils. Hisoka looked away, snorting. Jessie glanced up at him.

"You know, I could make you heal better," she offered. He didn't respond. She turned the cig in her mouth.

"Oh yes," Jessie said to herself. She reached in her blouse for her lighter.

"Don't," Hisoka said.

Jessie looked up at him. "Why?"

"I told you I don't want my room to smell like smoke anymore. I hate the smell!"

"Why?"

"Why do you do that?"

"What, the smoking?"

"No, the mind games."

She gave him a sweet little look. "I do that?"

"Yes, why do you do that?"

She flat-out ignored his question as she took another smoke. "Anyway, I can make you feel better."

"Will you stop doing that and listen?"

Jessie smiled at him. "Aw, poor baby, so sad and alone."

Hisoka gritted his teeth. "No, I'm not!"

"Hisoka-kun, why bother lying?" She leaned so her cleavage was in full view. "Look at me." The shinigami turned his head away. Jessie found her lighter in her breast pocket.

"Come on," she said. "Look up at me." Hisoka turned to face her.

"What?" he asked.

She still smiled at him. "Now, I know you're happy." He rolled his eyes as he opened his mouth to speak. Jessie held up her hand.

"Ent! Don't argue, it's pointless." Her lips curved into a smile. Hisoka glared at her. The demon rocked back a bit. "You're heartbroken, aren't you? Don't lie, I can see it in your eyes." Hisoka sat on his anger for a change. He wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

"Fine," he said. "Yes, I have a broken heart."

"Good," she said. "Admitting the problem is the first step." Hisoka made an odd face at her. What the hell was this? Since when is this therapy? She must be plotting something. Yet, the demon was right.

"And the point is?" he asked.

"You're miserable," Jessie said. "You know you are."

Hisoka nodded. "Yeah, you can say that."

"Care to tell me why?"

"Really? We're going to do this?"

"Answer the question."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes!"

Hisoka groaned as he frowned. "Alright, it's Tsuzuki's fault."

Jessie looked intrigued now. "Why?"

He clenched his fists. "He is in love with someone else."

"Ooo! What are they like?"

The pain began to crystal again in his heart. "She's pretty."

"And?"

"Seems intelligent."

"And?"

Hisoka lowered his head. "She's… She's…"

"She's what?" Jessie asked. He bit his lower lip. It took so much to say the truth. Why now? Why go through all of this again?

"She's good for him," the shinigami admitted. Jessie tilted her head.

"Is that right?" she asked.

Hisoka nodded. "Yes."

"Ah, makes sense."

"How?" he asked. Jessie smiled and shook her head. Hisoka stared at her. "What?" he asked. She patted the spot next to on the bed. Hisoka's eyes looked away. He walked over and sat down. Jessie smiled as she removed her cigarette.

"I can make you feel better," she whispered. Hisoka looked deep into her dark red eyes.

"How?" he asked. She leaned in closer to him.

"Let me show you," the demon whispered. She gave him a small peck on the lips. The shinigami looked confused. He knew she was plotting something, but this? His hands inched forward to hold her. She moved in closer to his body and pushed him down on the bed. Her hand groped his shirt. Her kiss evolved from soft to aggressive as she darted her tongue into his mouth. Hisoka tried to move away, Jessie only moved in closer. Her hand strayed down to his jeans. She was just about to unzip them when Hisoka quickly broke away. Jessie looked at him with big doe eyes.

"What's wrong?" she asked. Hisoka shook his head.

"I'm so sorry," he said. "I can't do this!" Jessie sat up, confused.

"Wait!" she called. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to find somewhere else to sleep tonight," the young shinigami replied. He rushed out the door. Jessie lied there, smirking. She put her cigarette back in her mouth and lit up. She took in a heavy smoke. I'm not fazed/, the demon thought. /You'll be back.

"You have to come home sometime!" she called.
Sign up to rate and review this story