Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I need your opinion

I need your opinion

by Two_19 2 reviews

Title pretty much says it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-08-06 - Updated: 2012-08-07 - 198 words

0Unrated
I was thinking of writing a story based on my life. I haven't planned it out yet but I was thinking of either changing the name of my friends to those of the My Chem guys or basing re story more loosely on my life so that I can incorporate the guys in it. Like I said, I'm not really sure exactly what I'm doing but I'm looking for a way to release some stress/boredom/emotion by writing this. I haven't tried writing a story with multiple chapters but I'm confident that I'm a decent enough writer to create a story that is well written, cohesive, and easy to follow. It probably won't be written in the same style or have the same kind of details as a lot of the stories here but I'm hoping it will still be something enjoyable for you guys. I will probably need someone to proof read everything too so leave a review if you're interested in the story or proofing or both. If you don't feel like commenting give this a rating. If enough people are interested then I'll start. I look forward to hearing from you sweet MCRazies!

Thanks
Sign up to rate and review this story