Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frankie in wonderland

5

by xxFrerardxx 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-07 - Updated: 2013-05-12 - 876 words

0Unrated
After what seemed like hours, I finally arrived at the end of the path a few steps infront of the lake. I looked around frantically. Where was he?
"Frank!" I heard Gerard's voice call. I looked up, and there he was at the top of the waterfall, nothing on but what seemed to be boxers. He dived down into the water, making my heart beat a thousand times a minute. Is he absolutely crazy? How deep is this water? His head soon appeared before I started to wonder if he was dead or not.
"Why do you always fall down like you do? You were out for a full day! I didn't think you'd ever awaken." His lips formed into a pout, looking up to me from the side of the lake.
"Oh yeah, um, sorry about that." My cheeks turned slightly pink.
"You still didn't answer." He replied, his eyes searching for an answer.
"I can't explain really. But if you're going to be around me often, I guess you're going to have to get use to it." I held my breath for his answer right when it escaped my mouth. I didn't mean for it to come out so.. angry. I took a seat on a log right by where Gerard was at the side of the lake.

He started to get out of the water. This is it Frank, this is when he's going to tell you he doesn't care about you. I just stared at his body for the last time.
"Don't worry, I can get use to that.. real fast." My eyes stared up at him. What was I suppose to make out of that?
"I was hoping you'd say something like that." I smiled at him, and he returned it.
"So, how about we go back to my house and try to get in a few hours before you leave me again." He smirked, starting to walk towards the familiar pathway.

Once we arrived back to his house, Mikey was there with his girlfriend, Sephora.
"Hey Mikes." Gerard said quietly and smiled at the girl. She nodded and walked over to Mikey's room, closing the door behind her. Why is she so weird?
"I see Frank found you." He winked at Gerard as he made his way over to the table.
"Yes he did.." Gerard smirked to himself as he walked back to his room, so get changed I'm assuming.
I took a seat at the table by Mikey.
"So, Frank you must be hungry? How about some rabbit? I caught a few today." He said so proud.
"Um, rabbit?" I questioned, who eats rabbit?
"Yes.."
"Thanks, but I'll pass."

A couple awkward minutes later, Gerard head poked outside his door.
"Are you tired Frank?" He asked , peaking from his door.
"Yes." I replied a little to quickly.
"Come here than." He said simply. I jumped quickly from the chair and walked towards his room.

Gerard was already laying at the edge of his bed, leaving a space for me against the wall.
"I have work in the morning so I don't want to wake you up." He explained when he saw me looking at the spot I was suppose to be sleeping.
"Oh okay." And snuggled into my spot next to him. I was careful not to touch him, I didn't want him to freak out or anything.
"Gerard, why does Mikey's girlfriend never say anything?" I asked, turning my head to face his.
"She's hexed by Queen Alexia. She may never be able to speak again." He replied like it as an everyday occurance.
"Who's Queen Alexia? And why did she do it?"
"You're kidding, you don't know who Queen Alexia is? Oh dear, where are you from!" He looked at me like he never saw anything so weird in his whole life.
"It's hard to explain, one day. I promise."
"Queen Alexia is the most evil woman you'll ever lay your eyes on. She owns all of Wonderland. I work for her, amung many others, everyday. She does whatever she wants to whoever she wants. Sephora's mother tried to go against her commands, so her whole family got hexed and now is unable to speak for the rest of their lives." Gerard explained to me, sadness in his voice.
"I had no idea. Um, but Mikey?" I ment why is he with her, but I couldn't get it out.
"He fell in love with her just a week before she got hexed, and has been ever since. He doesn't care that she can't speak, he knows she truely loves her. Now that's a love I'll never be able to understand." Gerard eyes got teary as he explained his brothers love. I hope someday I can show Gerard that he can understand, but I can't even make a move.
"Never say anything about her not being able to speak to Mikey though. He's very protective."
"Okay, I won't." An awkward silence fell between us. I shivered, curling up on my side.

Then, the most exciting thing happened. Gerard pulled me closer to him, wrapping a tight hand around me. My head was rested on his chest as we fell asleep together. Maybe this won't be so hard afterall.
Sign up to rate and review this story