Categories > Original > Erotica

Lust and Dreams

by MichelleHagan 1 review

Katie and Hannah were best friends. But Hannah wanted more. Would she get what she wanted? Femmeslash. One shot.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2012-08-08 - Updated: 2012-08-08 - 1457 words - Complete

2Hot
I parked my car in the same spot as usual, right outside my house, and sighed. This was going to be another difficult evening. For me, that is. I wasn't sure just how much longer I was going to be able to hold it together.

The thing was, I lived with Katie, my best friend since middle school. We'd been through everything together - my parents divorce, Katie's first boyfriend, Katie's first break up, and vice versa. Even though we ended up going to different universities (although they weren't too far away from each other) we still managed to stay close. Once we both graduated we moved in together, and it was fine... Until about six months ago, after I had broken up with my last boyfriend.

I didn't know what it was, but I had developed a huge crush on my best friend. I think it may have always been there. I remember when we went shopping for our first bras how difficult it was not to stare at Katie's amazing figure.

It was strange. I wasn't a lesbian. I wouldn't even say that I was bi. I mean, I was attracted to guys, I dated guys. Girls did not excite me at all... Except her. I guess breaking up with my last boyfriend brought back those feelings.



I finally got out of the car and went inside. My eyes widened as I saw Katie in nothing but her underwear. Skimpy underwear. She may as well have not been wearing anything at all. She had her back to me and was bent over, looking in what I assumed were shopping bags. I'll admit that I wasn't really paying attention... All I could think about was pulling her tiny thong off with my teeth...

I closed the front door, and Katie spun around, a huge grin on her face, "Hey Hannah! I'm so glad you're here. I need your opinion on these dresses. I couldn't decide on which one to wear for dinner with Ethan tomorrow." Her smile widened, "I really think he may propose, but I don't wanna get my hopes up."

I sighed again. Ethan was Katie's boyfriend who she had been dating for four years. Even though I knew nothing could ever happen between me and Katie, it still hurt to see her with another guy.

Katie furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the clock in the kitchen, "Hmm. Actually, I'll try on the rest of these tomorrow. I'm meeting up with Ethan later, so I'm gonna take a shower." She smiled again and walked towards the bathroom, my eyes never leaving her body.

I went into the kitchen and put the kettle on, trying to take my mind off my best friend and her perfect figure, but it wasn't working. I needed to say something to her. Maybe if it was out in the open, I would feel better... And who knew, maybe she does actually feel the same way... It was wishful thinking but who knew.

I nodded to myself. I was going to tell her how I really felt. I marched over to the bathroom and twisted the handle and stepped inside. Katie was already in the shower, again with her back to me. She looked so beautiful. So beautiful.

Before I knew what I was really doing, I stripped off. I walked towards the shower and stepped inside, surprising Katie. "Hannah, what are you -" My mouth on hers cut her off. She tensed for a moment before, unexpectedly to me, she relaxed and wrapped her arms around my neck, while mine snaked around her waist, my hands resting on her firm bottom.

Our kiss deepened, our tongues fighting against one another. I brought one hand up and cupped her breast, causing her to moan slightly. I could feel between my legs that I was throbbing, wanting her, aching for her. My hands lifted her legs so that she was wrapped around my waist.

I took us to my bedroom and put her down on my bed, me on top of her, never leaving the kiss. My hands roamed her body as I have wanted to for years. My fingers gently slipped inside her, not wanting to wait any longer. She felt amazing against me, so warm and moist and ready. She moaned quietly as I thrusted three fingers in and out of her, my thumb moving up and rubbing against her.

I soon stopped my movements. Katie looked deep into my eyes and whispered, "Don't stop, Hannah." But that was never my intention. Instead I lowered my head between her legs, holding on to her smooth thighs and began swirling my tongue around her, slowly. Katie threw her head back in pleasure, softly moaning my name, her hips rising to meet my tongue.

My tongue ran down and thrusted inside her, darting quickly. Katie brought her hands to my head, deepening my movement. I felt her tighten around my tongue before she came, moaning my name, "Oh, Hannah! Yes!" I licked up her delicious juices and sat back, unsure of what was going to happen next.

I didn't need to be unsure as Katie pushed me back on my bed and began kissing me, her hands playing with my hard nipples. She kept kissing down my body before her head was between my legs. She didn't waste time and quickly inserted her tongue inside me, her nose rubbing against me. I couldn't stop myself from moaning, "Yes, Katie... Oh god! That feels so good." I had lusted after my best friend for years and had waited a long time for her sweet mouth to be between my thighs. I had dreamt about it for a long time, so it was no wonder that it didn't take me long to come in her lovely mouth, "Oh Katie!" My fingers were twisted in her hair, never wanting her to leave.

She sat up, and wiped the side of her mouth. She smiled and went to get off the bed before I grabbed her by the waist, "No. I'm not done with you yet." Her smile widened as she straddled me.

"What are we gonna do now?"

I leaned over to my beside cabinet and opened the top drawer, seeing an unused strap-on that I had bought months ago hoping a situation like this would come up. Katie got off me for me to put it on. I looked back at Katie and saw that she was on all fours facing away from me, her lovely bottom iviting me. She mouthed the word 'doggy' and I jumped up, placing my hands on the tops of her thighs.

I slid easily inside her, still deliciously wet from earlier and I thrusted hard and fast as my dreams became reality. Katie's moans were almost screams of pleasure, "Yes, yes, yes! Oh Hannah! Harder!" I happily obeyed.

I leaned over and rested my breasts, my nipples painfuly hard, on her back, kissing her. I let one hand reach around and rub furiously against her very sensitive spot. She threw her head back, "Oh my god! Hannah, yes! That feels so good!" she moaned as she came again. Katie collapsed on the bed as I removed my strap-on and discarded it on the floor.

Katie was breathless as I lay beside her. She turned towards me, resting her head on my breast, her hand placed over the top of my other breast. We didn't say anything else to each other and slowly drifted off to sleep.



I woke up not long after I fell asleep and saw that Katie was no longer beside me. I got out of bed, put on my robe and went into the living room to find her dressed and about to leave, "Where are you going?" I asked, fearing the answer.

I heard Katie sigh and turn to me, "I told you earlier, I'm metting Ethan." She tried to smile, but it was fake. "Look, Hannah. I won't lie. What happened earlier was incredible and definitely an experience... But I'm not gay, and I know you're not either. And I love Ethan. Even though it was great, it was a mistake... I'll see you later." And without another word or glance, she left.

It felt as if my heart had been ripped out. With tears running down my cheeks I rushed back into my room and turned on my computer.

I opened a file and clicked play. Although me and Katie will never be together like that again, I will always have this. I felt my hand move between my thighs as I pleasured myself to the video of Katie writhing in pleasure... As I bobbed my head between her legs.
Sign up to rate and review this story