Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Profile of a New Ficwaddian

by mynerdyromance 4 reviews

After weeks of stalking this site, I finally made an account. This is just some random info about myself so that you guys can get to know me better.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-08 - Updated: 2012-08-08 - 399 words

0Unrated
Hiya!
So, like it says in the summary, I've been coming to Ficwad for about four weeks, but I'm just now getting an account, mainly because there's a couple of stories that I want to post on here (I'm planning on holding auditions for them. I'll put said auditions up later.), and also because I'm bored as hell. Anyway, here we go!

Username: mynerdyromance.

Actual name: Natalia.

Gender: Asexual alien being from the planet Zork.

(Nah, I'm a girl. Much less interesting than being an alien, isn't it?)

Country: Lived in the United States since I was seven, was born in Russia.

City: Fairbanks, Alaska.

Religion: Russian Orthodox when my grandparents are around, atheist when they aren't.

Relationship status: Single and loving it! (Jesus Leroy Christ that sounds corny.)

Picture of yourself: Sorry, not giving you that.

Favorite musicians/bands (Be prepared for a long-ass list):
My Chemical Romance (Well, that's obvious.)
The White Stripes
Adele
Belle and Sebastian
The Academy Is...
Weezer
Alex Day
Bjork
The Black Keys

Favorite movies:
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Annie Hall
Lord of the Rings movies
To Kill A Mockingbird

Favorite TV shows:
Supernatural
Doctor Who
Sherlock
The Office (Both the British and the American versions.)
Big Bang Theory
Firefly
Hetalia

Favorite Writers (I'm doing this instead of favorite books because that would take me forever):
John Green (French the llama, I love him!)
Douglas Adams
Stephen King
Anne Rice
J.K. Rowling
Maureen Johnson
F. Scott Fitzgerald

Heroes: This is a little bit sad, but I haven't got any.

Bandoms you write for: Well, I haven't written on here yet, but I'll mainly write for My Chem when I do.

Pairings you ship: Frerard, Frikey, Band members with OCs, anything that's well written and isn't Baycest. (That shit is creepy.)

Your favorite fics on here: I haven't read much yet, but I like CosmicZombie's stories a lot. If you would be so kind as to recommend me some stuff, I'd be very grateful.

Your favorite authors on here: See above.

Where you can contact me: natalia.glinka@yahoo.com. I love talking to people, and I won't mind one bit if you send me an email. Please tell me that you're from Ficwad, though, so that I don't think some weirdo is emailing me.

So that's pretty much it. Thanks for reading, and I hope I can get to know you guys!
Sign up to rate and review this story