Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Let This Go

Thanks For The Memories

by PurrpleBatman 4 reviews

Oh my god, it’s a pig!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-09 - Updated: 2012-08-10 - 982 words - Complete

5Original
Here ya go guys c: And basically, I can time travel and make up shit in my fictions, and I can make stuff up and whatnot, so if something doesn't make sense I PROBABLY made it up. And I'm going away on a vacation for the weekend, and I'm super busy with stuff, so don't hold your breath till an update, sorry guys :c

Anyways, enjoy while it's fresh ! c;

Chapter 6

Skyler’s POV

“Skyler!” Frank shouted from underneath the bus, rolling the skateboard out from underneath the bus, running forward and almost knocking me over in a bear hug.

“Never, ever run away from me like that ever again!” He told me, still hugging me as I held my arms up awkwardly.

“Uh, Frank? Can you let go please.” I tried to say as politely as possible, but trying not to let my voice quiver. He let go and backed up, but the grin was still there.

“Did someone say, Skye-? Oh my god Skyler!” Ray shouted, gently hugging me while keeping distance, unlike Frank. Mikey just kind of stayed in the background with Gerard, and I instantly felt awkward.

“Uh-Hi. I’m not gonna pretend like we’re just old friends, so why don’t we go down to the farm, and call the repairmen that is about 5 hours away from here.” I stated, and they all glanced at each other.

“Sure, I wanted to see where you were living anyways.” Mikey finally said, and I smiled almost thankfully at him breaking the forming silence.

I untied my horse, and began the short walk to the farm, as we were not far down the road quite yet. It was an awkward walk, with them trailing behind me, gerard keeping the most distance.

“Ay, what do you think you’re doing?” I asked my white stallion, as he rubbed his face against my arm, and I couldn’t help but laugh as he began kissing my face. I quickly regained my composure, and kept on walking, remembering who was following me. I held the lead rope loosely in my hands, as he pretty much just followed so close to me that he stepped on my feet a lot.

“Here it is.” I stated, as we reached the little farm house.

“Oh my god, it’s a pig!” Frank squealed, pointing at the pig blob which was shoveling food down its throat as if we never fed it.

“That’s Mama Pig, she eats scraps, and bugs the horses.” I told them, tying Dakota to the fence and leading them into the house, praying the hungover Ari or dana would have an idea on what to do.

“Honey! I’m home!” I called to Ari, and she came stumbling down the stairs, Gatorade in hand, dressed and ready to do the one appointment we had today since it was saturday.

“Ready to- Oh my god.” She stated in horror and shock, Dana came down the stairs after her, and thank god she was the smart one.

“Oh, we have company. Would you like coffee?” She offered, and they all followed her eagerly to the kitchen, while Ari and I were in the tiny muddy entrance way.

“What the fuck do you do?” Ari whispered, and I shrugged.

“We go to the Mcpherson farm, and figure it out there?” I suggested, and she nodded eagerly, just as frightened of the four men drinking our coffee as I was.

I shoved Ari to the kitchen, and immediately all small talk they were having was interrupted by the flabbergasted girl.

“I-Uh, we’re going to do our last farm call, we’ll be right back, and uh, stuff.” Ari stuttered, and walked stiffly out the door. I followed close suit, and giggled as I went, proud of my quick minute decision.

“Let’s trail ride there, okay?” I asked, and she nodded, bridling and taking out her horse, Jailbird, a black and white spotted pinto.

I untied Dakota, quickly using a hoof pick to clean out any gravel that could hurt him as Ari got her horse water.

We rode in silence down the long farm fields, loping and cantering at a steady pace. Neither of us had to speak, we could pretty much predict what each other would say.

We arrived at the farm, and I made my mouth work out my thoughts.

“What the fuck are we going to do?” 

“You have two choices, kick them out, my personal favorite choice, or you stop being a puss and face your old friends, because one way or another, they’re going to find you.” She tried to reason, and I nodded, knowing i had to face my old friends.

Mikey’s POV

This was possibly the weirdest day of my life. One, I found a friend who I thought for sure had crawled in a hole and died. Two, Gerard smiled. Not a fake smile, but a real one. Dakota had kissed Skyler’s arm, and for some reason it warmed all of our hearts to see our friend so happy, but Gerard was the one who always withheld emotions and smiling, especially in the past years.

Danny, had soon left the room, mumbling something about having to check on some damn pig, leaving us to talk amongst ourselves.

“I say we stay, and if she doesn’t let us, we can just sleep wherever the pig sleeps or we can keep going down her chimney until she accepts us like Santa Claus!” Frank blabbered, and we all raised an eyebrow or rolled our eyes.

“Frank, that’s illegal and just plain creepy.” I told him, and he looked disappointed, and went about exploring the room, looking at her trophy shelf.

“Hey look Gerard, it’s a picture of you!” Frank said, holding up the framed photo.

It’s gonna be a long day.

Sign up to rate and review this story