- XD This is so funny! :O You should make Lucas and Gia pretend to make sex noises to piss Gerard off! XD You linked me?!? You awesome person of awesomeness! XD Update soon! XD xx
Author's responseAh, just what every teenager wants their father to hear :D I'm sure Gerard would appreciate it a lot. Good idea, though XD Thanks.
I make no promises but I will attempt to update soon :)
- Haha. I like thinking of good ideas. I feel like a writing Einstein! XD I hope you do! XD xx
Author's responseXD Nice to meet you Einstein. Yes, you are a brilliant writer.
And you might be glad to know that I already have over a page on Word for the next chapter. I decided to include this scene I wrote and originally decided not to use, but there it is now.
Oh! And thanks for reviewing :)
- Hehe! Thank you so much! I can't wait for the next chapter. I wish I had Word. It got deleted when my laptop broke. -_- I can only pray it gets reinstalled soon! XD xx
Author's responseWell actually I mostly use Google Documents to write now because I got tired of hiding the memory stick so no one would see what I write :D Plus it's a lot easier because I have three computers I write on, and this way I don't have to keep moving around the stick. I just usually use Word to measure how long the chapters are...
- That's exactly what I needed it for about a week ago, but it wasn't there! XD Sometimes, I think we may be twins... :O xx
Author's responseWell I think we may have a bit of an age gap but I suppose we could be twins XD Or distant cousins, at the very least.
- We're twins born ages apart... Maybe we're even from a parallel universe that thinks exactly the same. I think it's time for me to stop thinking! XD xx
Author's responseAges apart, and a long way apart as well :P A few countries apart. And a few seas.
Never stop thinking or you'll cease to exist.
- But when I think, brain cells lose life! XD I used to think that everyone around me were cartoon martians in disguise! XD xx
Author's response... Maybe they ARE cartoon martians in disguise... Beware.
If you don't think, your brain cells will have nothing to live for! They don't have a meaning in their lives anymore, they become completely obsolete and they develop drinking problems and start going to AA meetings and when that doesn't work, they commit suicide to end the torture of life so, really, they're just going to die anyway. You're doing them a favor by thinking.
- Hmmm... Okay, I suppose I'll think more! I am being photoshopped into a gif of me rolling around on a rainbow. No! Oh god! What the hell brain? XD xx
Author's responseAh, taste the rainbow! Don't play with food. Think of the starving African children.
Rejoice in the creativity of your brain.