Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Change of Heart

Change of Heart

by tmbfucks 3 reviews

12 years after Frank's son was born, and Kayla needs answered. Sequel to Change of Path.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-08-12 - Updated: 2012-08-12 - 823 words

2Exciting
~~Kayla's P.O.V~~

Every month since Mazy learned to drive, her, West, and I have been going out for one weekend each month. This has been happening for 3 months now, and it was Mazy's turn to choose where to go. Dear lord. Her hair's now pixie cut, black, and has red chunks. She's a bit wild, and likes to do everything I'm scared of. Still, it beats being left with Anthony and Kitty. They're my younger siblings. Anthony's 12 now, and Kitty's 9.

'You've been driving for over an hour. Where are we?' West asked.

'Relax. I know where I'm going. And we're currently 20 miles from anywhere with a name.' She answered.

'Can we turn on the radio?' I asked.

'Ugh. I'm so sick of radio music. How about we listen to my iPod instead.' West answered. I have to admit, he's extremely attractive. Ever since we both hit puberty, I've developed feelings for him. Mazy knows. I told her. She can't keep secrets usually, but this is one secret she knows she can't spill.

'Do you have The Midnight Beast?' I asked.

'I've got a few of their songs.' He answered.

'Great.' I said.

'We have to listen to Life is a Musical. It's so catchy.' Mazy said. So we listened to it. I love The Midnight Beast. They're so good, and hysterical. Just then, I got a text.

Hi Kayla, can you babysit your brother and sister on Tuesday? I have to record with the guys and Penina's talking to Molly about child birth. Disgusting stuff! - Dad XO I smiled. I love my dad. He's crazy.

Yeah okay. Can Mazy and West come over? - Kayla XO

Fine, but no sex! - Dad XO Oh god! He doesn't understand that we're just friends. Although, I guess I want something more with West.

'Guys, you're coming round on Tuesday. We have to babysit the little twatlings.' I told them.

'They're not that bad.' West said.

'You're only saying that because Anthony worships you.' I said.

'Well, he should turn out like me. I'm a hot piece of ass.' He joked, although, to me it was quite true.

'Okay guys. We're here.' Mazy said pulling up next to a creepy house.

'No way am I going in there.' I said.

'Yes you are. We had to go to that petting zoo, which was for 2 year olds. They only let us in because they thought you were from a mental hospital.' West said.

'I like rabbits okay?' I said.

'Whatever Bunny.' He said sticking out his tongue.

'I haven't been called that in ages.' I said. We all laughed and went inside the deserted house.

'I've got another surprise.' Mazy said. She turned on a torch, and got something out of her bag. 'Booze. Vodka and lemonade anyone?' She asked. We all grabbed a cup and had the drink that made us go crazy drunk.

'Truth or dare time!' West slurred.

'Okay.' I said hiccuping. Mazy got the empty lemonade bottle, and spun it around. It landed on me. Of course. 'Truth.' I said.

'What's your biggest fear?' West slurred.

'Someone I love dying. I can't go through it again.' I answered.

'Okay, my turn to spin it.' West said. It landed on Mazy.

'Who do you lurve?' I asked making kissy faces.

'Mikey. He's gorgeous. I know he's practically your uncle, but he's so damn sexy.' She answered. We giggled. It landed on West afterwards.

'Okay, who do you lurve?' Mazy asked mocking me.

'I can't say her name, but she goes to school, and she is so beautiful. I hope we get married some day.' He said. He then hiccuped. I felt a pang of jealousy all over my body. I love him. I hope we get married some day. We eventually got some sleep though. And when I woke up, I got the worst phone call of my life. I picked up the phone.

'Hello?' I asked. My head was in pain.

'Kayla, are you okay?' Dad asked.

'Um, yeah. Why? What's happened?' I asked.

'Rory's been released honey. He's been released a few hours ago. I'm so sorry.' He said.

'No! He can't be. He hurt me. He hurt mum. He made mum commit suicide.' I screamed.

'Kayla, I'm so sorry.' He said. I screamed and threw my phone across the room. I sunk to the floor and began sobbing.

'Kayla, what's wrong?' Mazy asked.

'He's free. Rory's been released from prison.' I said sniffling. Her and West hugged me. Why was he released? He doesn't deserve freedom!

Wow. The sequel was up sooner than expected. I'm also really hungry. I'm going to have food. Later peasants ;) Rate and review! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story