Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Because I'm Gerard!

by mychemicalroxanna 1 review

An epic tale of the apocolypse, Rickrolls, and other stuff that's made of epic win.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-08-13 - Updated: 2012-08-14 - 279 words

3Funny
One day, My Chemical Romance was just sittin' in their tour bus, chilling out and such. And then, Frank asked, "Gerard, what's sex?"
Needless to say, everyone else was all like, "LE GASP!" Except for Gerard, who did this really epic facepalm.
"Well, Frank, when two people love each other very much... Wait a second. Why do I even bother? You'll just forget and ask me again later. I only told you about sex half an hour ago and you've already forgotten. This is unacceptable!"
Then, Frank started crying like a little manchild, 'cause Gerard yelled at him, and that was like, ZOMG, so mean!

And so Bob proceeded to slap the shit out of him, even though he wasn't in the band anymore and wasn't supposed to be there. BECAUSE HE'S JUST COOL LIKE THAT.

Bob's slapping only made Frank cry harder, so Mikey was all, "Dude, wtf?" After a while, Ray got bored, so he raised his hand for no particular reason.

"What, Ray?" Gerard asked.

"I have a date with a sexxxy lady tonight, so I gotta GTFO. Bye, losers!" Ray then teleported the fuck outta there, so he could meet his ladyfriend.
Frank asked Gerard some more stupid questions, and Gerard was getting annoyed, so he got up to leave the bus.

However, before could actually leave, the bus was annihilated by a bajillion nuclear missiles, leaveing Ray the only person left in the world. So, with the sexy lady (whose name was Jenny) as his queen, he ruled the world for 68 years before being killed by the zombie dinosaurs that had been created as a result of the missiles.
The end.

OR IS IT?!?!
Sign up to rate and review this story