Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome to Lakeview School For The Insane

Fires and Goodbyes

by CyanideSuicide 4 reviews

Don't worry its not over yet

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-08-14 - Updated: 2012-08-14 - 595 words

0Unrated
Mazy's POV
It has been about a month since the guys arrived here and they accepted the fact that it was a mental institute pretty well for people who are not crazy.

We got lunch and went to sit down at our usual table when Casper asked, "Umm, do you guys know where the pyros went?"


"What do you mean?" Matt asked.

"They are not in their usual spots," Casper replied.

"They are probably just in lock down," Matt answered, dismissing the conversation.


We all sat down in our usual seats and everyone started to talk except for me and Frank; we just signed like usual.

After a while I started to smell smoke in the cafeteria.

"What's that smell?" Anna asked crinkling her nose.

"I think it's smoke," Ray said.


Then the fire alarm went off and everyone started to get out of the cafeteria.

When we were outside I started to look for Bandit. When I couldn't find her I started freaking out. I got Gerard's attention and we started looking for her everywhere. After a while the fire was getting worse we started looking in the bathrooms. Gerard checked the guy's bathroom and I checked the girl's. I found her in one of the stalls crying.


"Sissy?" She asked while I picked her up and nodded.

I went to try and get the door open, but it was locked. They must have locked them to keep people from going in them during a fire. I started to kick the door down when I heard a snap and felt pain in my leg. Great I must have broken my ankle, I thought, but I got the door down anyway. I saw Gerard still looking for Bandit in the guy's bathroom. Seriously why would they lock the girl's and not the guy's?


"Gerard!" Bandit called. He ran over.

"Are you guys ok?" He asked.

"Sissy is hurt," Bandit answered.


"Can you make it?" He asked.

I nodded and he took Bandit up in his arms. We got to the door out and I entered the combination. When the door swung open Gerard walked out with Bandit, while I got a shooting pain in my ankle and the door shut again. I put the combination in again, but the door wouldn't open. Gerard motioned for me to come out. I just shook my head and pushed on the door to show it that it wouldn't open. Gerard frowned and tried the combination, but it still wouldn't open. The smoke started to get thicker and I started coughing like crazy. I noticed black dots starting to cloud my vision, using what little strength I had I pressed the button. I looked up at a very distraught Gerard and for the first time in years said out loud, "Take care of Bandit for me and tell her I love her and that I never wanted to leave her. Goodbye Gerard."


And with that I let the darkness invade my vision.

A/N: Yep I'm just killin off characters now, just kidding well maybe I'm not. A certain ValentineRevenge threatened to tickle me with shrimp if I didn't update so here you go. Also I'm currently freaking out I have my first college class in just under a week. You may be thinking who cares its not as bad as highschool. Wrong for those of you that don't know I'm only 13 so yeah freaking out here. It would be nice if any of you have advice for me. Also Thank you to my wonderful beta Paige AKA CrimsonRevenge.
Sign up to rate and review this story