Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > 苦くシュガー♥(Nigaku Shuga♥)(Bitter Sugar♥)

Chapter 2: Under the Memorable Tree...♥

by BlackRabbit15 0 reviews

Miku Hideyoshi is a very very very beautiful girl with an elegant aura that makes her attract a lot of guys. But she knows that she is only loved by them because she's pretty, knowing that made he...

Category: Love Mode - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-15 - Updated: 2012-08-15 - 771 words

0Unrated
Faster Miku-chan Come here,come here...Kasumi calling out from the crowd of students checking out the bond paper posted on the the board wondering which class they'd be in...After a while Miku noticed their not in the same class...(their names were written in different paper)...Which made her sad... Kasumi were on different section... she said with a serious face. Kasumi replied with the same exprression,Your Right...... Despite both being sad Kasumi hugged Miku and said,It's not as if were not going to see each other

Uhn... Miku replied with a forced smile...I know it's not like were going to be separated... it's just being apart from my one and only friend makes me feel so upset...Well let's go to class now or we'll definitely going to be late... Miku said with a smile...Okay... Kasumi letting go, said with a very happy tone...

At class as usual Miku stands out. Everyone's eyes were stuck on her,boys mesmerized,girls burning with anger... This situation made her feel uneasy until their sensei came and suddenly...

BANG!!!

Irritated of seeing his students didn't even bother to stand when he arrived...Banged the Big Book(which I think is chemistry) on the teachers table... Doing so caught everyone's attention... A tall man with a well fixed gray hair... few of his bangs fall in place in his forehead slime and masculine.. in short you'll fall for him in no time...Meanwhile discussion started until someone came in... A guy with a light blue hair..slim and fit like their sensie... Yawning as he enter the class looking for an empty sit ... He doesn't care that everyone was looking at him... He kept looking around and alas he saw a sit beside Miku... He walked straight going to where the sit was and sat down... The teacher was quite ticked off of what happened so he called him at once and let him answer several chemistry problems on the bored...He stood up from his sit and gave out a lazy sigh and answered the questions confidently... After a while... All the questions were answered correctly and everyone was amazed of how fast and how professional he answered all the questions... Even the sensei was shocked... but still feeling a little bit disrespected said,Oi,can't you at least introduce yourself properly?

Tch...Fine then... My name is Isamu Haruki... Happy now... After those words he left the classroom.... Everyone stared at the door in silence evryone snaaped out of it when the teacher said with a weak voice,He even consider that as "properly" and gave out a big sigh and continued discussing....

Miku on the other hand also got ticked off thinking...What the hell was that...He just got here and now he left like he was some kind of a fly or a bee that sips the nectar from the flower and leave in an instant... After that the bell rang... The next subject teacher took over... after thirty minutes of discussion Miku stood up and walk out of the class... The sensei from the classrooms door shouted...Where are you going??? Miku smiled and said,I'll be back in a while don't worry... I will just look for the unleashed dog...and continued running outside. The sensei was left wondering...Aren't pets allowed in school???

Miku ran around looking for that Isamu... He was not in the garden...Not on the rooftop...As well as the storage room.... Miku ran and ran until he passed by the back of the school plenty of trees was found there... there was also a small pond... She was amazed by how beautiful it was and walked closer to where the pond is and that's where she noticed that Isamu was sleeping on the tree beside her... He sat down hugging her knees poking Isamu's cheek......Hey,Hh..eee..yyy... quite amused of what she's doing, she continued until... Isamu's eyes opened and stared back at her...Holding the hand that pocked his cheek several times… What do you think your doing? Miku was shocked of his sudden actions and tried to shove of his grip but she can’t, Isamu was too strong for her… It was the first time that she met someone stronger than her… After struggling so hard she gave up saying, How long do you intend to hold my…. She was cut off by the next thing Isamu have done….
~Chapter End♥~
What did Isamu do? Why happened there? Why did he do that will there be any progress between them?
Sign up to rate and review this story