Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't love you...

Gerard goes to see his love

by misamisa_chan 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-08-15 - Updated: 2012-08-15 - 216 words

0Unrated
Gerard's POV

That lesson went really fast spending time with Frank was like my life was in a warp. I was going to skip the rest of school and go see Bert, Bert was my boyfriend, he was very strict about me talking to any guy other than him, even Mikey!. I arrived at his house, I heard smashing glass, a vase or a china cup perhaps. I cautiously knocked on the door, then silence, footsteps getting louder and louder, then the door opened. "GERARD!" Bert exclaimed pulling me in for a hug, "I love you Gezza" I winced, I hated it when he called me that, I hate it when he said that I didnt know what to say." I met someone nice today" he pulled away from the hug. "who?" I turned to face him,"this guy in my english class.
"You have a crush on him don't you?" he yelled, "no I only met him today" I could tell he was getting more angry by the minute, "THAT MEANS NOTHING" he grabbed my hair and pushed me to the ground,"YOU ARE MINE, AND IT STAYS THAT WAY", he started kicking me and he punched me in the face, he turned around and walked out the door slamming it on his way out.
Sign up to rate and review this story