Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So what's your favourite colour of punk?

Chapter 5

by mcrluver 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-16 - Updated: 2012-08-16 - 613 words

0Unrated
Mia's POV
"Hey darling' my dad walked onto the bus after his sound check. "Hey daddyooo how is the stage?" I began making short conversation with him, knowing he'd jump of the bus in a few minutes to get ready for today's show.
"It's ok, same old same old. Can I ask you a question before I go?" I stopped fiddling with my Ipod and turned to face my dad.
"Shoot." He stood at the door way, with his had on the door handle. "What's the deal with you and Frank are you dating or not?" I laughed to myself. Typical dad! "No dad we aren't dating, you know me I would never jump into a relationship that quickly." My dad nodded and smiled then left. the tour bus. I was alone again.

Frank's POV
"Right Frank I'm away to play, you can come if you want?" I looked up from my guitar.
"Nah dad I'm fine, I might come along later on or something" "Okie dokie, say out of trouble!" Me out of trouble, never!
I finished trying to figure out the cords of Green Day's Basket Case. "Do you have the time to listen to me whine?" I familiar head peaked around the door singing the lyrics.
"Mia, what a surprise!" She jerked her head,
"A surprise?" "Nope not really I knew you'd be around at one time or another. You can't resist me." I winked at her as she slightly blushed. Cute! "Frankie you're such a charmer! Anyway I need to talk to you."
"Not talking, talking is bad." I suddenly became slightly worried.
"Frank I like you don't get me wrong I do, but before we jump into anything I want to get to know you, it's better that way."
My mind went blank, I looked down. "I guess..." Maybe she was right, I grow too attached to people I couldn't let this happen again. "Well bye then Frankie" I kept me head down, "bye".
I hate this, I hate that girls always need their 'thinking time' 'space' 'to get to know each other'. I wouldn't let it phase me, I need to appreciate how she felt instead of pouncing onto her.
"Maybe she doesn't dig the Iero" I felt sad, I did truly like her.

Mia's POV
That was hard, I felt awful. I did like him, I wanted to be with him but I've been hurt in the past. I'm scared of commitment. He looked so sad, well that's when he did look at me. Maybe I should give him some time to figure out what he wants himself.
I plugged in my headphones and began blasting my music, basket case came on, how ironic.
I was disturbed by a high pitched laugh. What the hell? I ducked out of my bunk to investigate.
"Well howdy there sweetie."
A woman stood there, she had long blond hair which had been set with rollers, making it slightly bouncy. She wore a cropped top, mini denim skirt and a cowboy hat, though she couldn't be much older than my father. Her smile was a perfect white colour and each individual tooth in a perfectly straight row. Her eyes sparkled and her make-up was done to perfection. She was on a slim build, a tiny waist and quite small in height, though her cow boy boots raised her up a few inches. She was beautiful, but what was she doing on my tour bus and hanging off my dad.
A few words escaped from my mouth, with a sharp tone. "Who are you?" She simply smiled.



Thanks for reading, let me know what you think R&R pretty please! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story