Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

A new world, not so far from home...

by millieisdeadokay 1 review

Frank is just a human boy, unknowing of the wide world around him. But he soon discovers more as his lover, Gerard, begins to take him on journeys into a forbidden territory...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-08-16 - Updated: 2012-08-16 - 1406 words

0Unrated
His lips were warm and moist as the crashed into mine, sending electricity running like wild through my body. The kiss was violent; brutal - nothing like the gentle loving being I knew Gerard to be... Gently, I slid my tongue along his bottom lip begging for entrance - which he allowed. I felt my way around his mouth, taking in every detail. The strong taste of coffee and cigarettes was what drew me in further. I felt his hands snake around my waste, pulling me in closer, before breaking the kiss and pressing our foreheads together. Sweet; warm breath hit my chin, spilling off the edge and pouring down my neck. I shuddered slightly as Gerard began to softly peck along my jawline and then up to my ear.
"I love you Frankie..." he whispered, his voice husky with just a hint of lust. I giggled slightly at my new pet-name, ignoring the growing ache in my crotch. There was no point replying to the statement - he knew exactly how I felt about him.
But then as suddenly as the sweet moment began, it ended. Gerard pulled swiftly away from me, holding my shoulders at arm's length. I watched as a small smirk danced across his face, a slight playful glint visible in his eye (I say 'eye' as his other one was hidden behind a cloak of raven locks).
"come with me," the words fell simply from his lips, the lust drained from his voice and replaced with a cute twist. I nodded, crotch still throbbing from his earlier actions. It was weird how he could just change moods so quickly, sometimes it was hard to keep up!
His hand slipped into mine, lacing our fingers like it was the most natural thing - and it was. He tugged gently at my arm, leading me out of the ever darkening forest, only lit by a couple of fire flies and the moon which gazed down at us with it's silvery light. I had only really come to notice my surroundings and boy was it a beautiful place. I kind of wish I could just stay here forever, just sitting with Gerard, my true love, finally happy and at peace with myself. But what I was about to see was nothing compared with this place - it was truly breath taking... The trees cleared to reveal thick, foot-tall grass with all types of wild flowers tangled into it. Though it was hard to make out the colours of the petals which sat among thousands of deep green blades, you could easily see the beauty of them.
The great thing was that, unlike the city parks I was used to, this place was totally clear from any litter which was nice. Well, I was the first human to set foot here - and we were a nasty race compared to any other. No other beings would dare to destroy nature in the ways we did...
I felt bad for being here, I knew it wasn't my territory and my presences was most likely forbidden... but fuck - I wasn't leaving any time soon. The human land was far from beautiful and I wanted to make the most of this place while I was here at least...
Gerard continued to ease his way through the land as I awkwardly stumbled slightly behind him, always deep in thought and awe of the world around me.
"we're here" his voice snapped me back to reality as I was faced with the edge of a cliff. I gasped slightly at the realization of where I was and clung tightly to Gerard.
I could see moonlight dancing across what appeared to be ripples in a lake below us, maybe even an ocean but it was hard to see in the darkness. The grip on my hand tightened slightly which was kind of comforting, so I allowed my body to melt into Gerard's.
"stay very still..." he breathed into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I simply nodded, knowing he knew best - it was his land after all.
He gently tore himself from my arms, causing a small whimper to escape my lips, silenced by his index finger. But then I realized something - his face was fucking glowing! There was also a small light reflecting off the surface of his eyes. I felt the fear scrape down my face which I tried, and failed, to hide. Gerard, however, was paying no attention to my face but rather to top of my head. He was grinning like a small child at Christmas, causing a small smile to tug at the corners of my lips (no matter how terrified I was)!
Slowly, and I mean very slowly, he reached his hands up to the top of my head, accidently brushing across my nose slightly on the way. This tickled a bit, making it twice as hard to hold still. Soon enough, after what felt like an eternity of pretending to be a statue, the hands returned, clasping something within them. What ever it was, it must have been causing the glow as the light on Gerard's face had gone and was now seeping out between his fingers. Then, in a low voice he said "what I am about to show you is something you've never seen before... now I want you to make no sudden movements or loud noises, okay?"
I merely mumbled an agreement along with a swift nod, not taking my eyes off of his hands.
"what is it?" I breathed.
"it's, what you would call, a fairy!" his grinned widened as he slowly opened his hands to reveal the creature. And, like he said, inside was in fact a fairy - but let's just say it was far from the things you find inside story books as a kid. The creature sitting in Gerard's palm held much more beauty and innocence in it. It was not human-like at all which is what people all imagine these mystical creatures to be.
Actually, it was hard to work out just what this being looked like, it's identity masked by a purple tinted glow. All I could really make out were many large wings, maybe around 7 of them, each resembling those of a butterfly yet clear like the ones you may find on a bee. It also appeared to have long claws which dug into Gerard's skin. They weren't the most graceful of features, which a human like myself would expect of a 'fairy', yet strangely beautiful all the same.
"so... what would you call it?" the question caused the boy's eyes to break away from the creature in his palm and lock into contact with mine.
"Salthapions," he giggled as my face screwed up at the foreign word.
"in your language, it translates to 'angels of the night'," suddenly my face froze as my eyes fixed back on the creature. Angels of the night. It was a far more elegant term than 'fairy'. I heard a slight buzzing as the Salthapion began frantically flapping it's wings in an urgent attempt to fly free, but Gerard was reluctant. He face switched suddenly to a panic as he clasped the creature back into his hands.
"what is it?" I asked, in confusion but with slight concern. He winced in pain and I could only assume it was digging those claws into his flesh.
"just let it go..."
"NO! IT'S NOT SAFE! Stand back!" he was serious and panicked so I did as he said and took a few paces backwards. But as I did so, Gerard released his grasp and the most horrifying noise could be heard. A loud scream pierced through my ears, causing unbearable pain. It was a noise like no other and certainly not human. The previously purple glow had now turned bright red and I knew very well that that was a warning sign. Red was always a warning sign - for every creature.
Gerard quickly threw me over his shoulder, running me back into the woods at lightning speed - literally. The high speed made me feel sick and dizzy, my head spinning as the world rushed by in a dark blur. Eventually, everything faded to black...

--------------------------------------
okay so just trying out writing some fantasy style as I haven't
ever done that before...
Don't worry - it will get more interesting than this

Millie xo
Sign up to rate and review this story