Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Gay Chicken

by wayuphighify 3 reviews

Ryden standalone. Pete wants to play a game which Ryan and Brendon are forced to take part in- and they will do anything to win.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-08-17 - Updated: 2012-08-17 - 1027 words - Complete

3Ambiance
Letting you all know "gay chicken" is a game where two guys kiss each other and the first one to pull away loses. Enjoy :).

-

"I'm bored!" Pete says. He's probably had, like, ten shots and is already pouring another. I'm not quite there, but everyone else is. "Can we play a game?" 

"Which one?" Spencer asks, head resting on the edge on the couch. "Gay chicken?" He raises his eyebrows, Ryan lets out a small groan and sinks farther into his bean bag. Everyone else sounds pleased, especially the girls who rest on William and Gabe's laps. 

"You sound willing, Spencer." I laugh.

"Uh, Brendon, let's just pick it out of a hat or something. Ryan can we use yours?" Spencer practically wines, making Ryan throw the old looking thing over. 

It takes little longer for Spencer and Pete to put the names in; their handwriting probably looking like absolute shit. "Okay, Pete and I will pick out the names, because we did all of the fucking work." Probably half of the room rolled their eyes. "All the guys in this room are in there, even us. Whoever loses has to clean the bus."

"Just pick the goddamn names," Ryan orders, scratching his forehead.

"Okay." Spencer reaches in and so does Pete, looking at the paper and smiling. "Oh BRENDON!!" He sings, turning the small piece of paper around to reveal my name. 

Shit. 

"And RYAAAAN," Pete chimes, showing his paper too then putting it on the coffee table. 

My heart practically stops as I swallow hard. Ryan is probably going to win and this is going to be awkward-- but at least everyone's drunk?

"Come over here," Ryan pats on the beanbag, shifting to give me room. I sit next to him, feeling his warm body already pressing next to me. "You're not gonna choke... are you?" 

"No. Fucking kiss me, assh--" I am cut off by Ryan's lips crashing into mine, the kiss is already so deep with his arms moving to wrap around me. I begin to relax into the kiss, handling it until I feel Ryan's tongue brush against my lip making me moan lightly.

Fuck. Mother fucking fuck. "He likes it!" A random girl is laughing as I let Ryan's tongue enter my mouth, exploring carefree. I do not want to clean the bus and he is surely trying to make sure I lose. Ryan feels hot with his breath mixing against mine as I try to catch up, pushing my tongue into his mouth as ours move against each other. 

I really hope there are no cameras. I really, really do because I totally feel myself getting hard once I get a few sounds out of Ryan. "It's been minutes." Spencer comments, sounding kind of disgusted. I feel Ryan move his arms under my shirt and wrap his hands around my waist, me grabbing his thigh and making my way closer to his crotch.

Ryan takes short breaths between each kiss; I try to cut him off each time, catching his mouth with my own.  "I don't think I want to even watch anymore," Jon says. I smile against Ryan's chapped lips and move my hand so it's on his crotch and squeeze, making Ryan practically yelp against me and pull away, eyes wide and breath uneven.

"Brendon wins!" Pete throws a fist into the air; Ryan and I don't break eye contact until he rushes out of the room into the back porch.

"What a sore loser." Gabe comments, shrugging and taking another sip of beer. "Cock grabbing. Classic." 

I'm so confused- I'm hard from Ryan; and he was too. But... He's... My thoughts spin as I feel myself way less intoxicated than before. 

The taste of Ryan still lingers on my lips. He barely tasted like alcohol because I'm pretty sure he only had one drink.

The worst part is knowing I would have done the things I did to him sober. It's a fact that I manage to come to terms with easily and I'm not quite sure why.

"I'm gonna go see if he's... Ya know- alright." I don't listen to the snide comments I get from them and walk through the kitchen and see Ryan through the glass door, sitting on the edge of the patio with his head on his knees. He is shaking; it being only about forty degrees outside without windchill. I open the door slowly, "Hey," I begin. "it's quite cold isn't it?" 

Ryan doesn't answer. Great, he's in a mood. I move to sit next to him, shuffling close to exchange body heat. "B."

"You okay?"

"I liked it." Ryan looks over to me, small tears forming in his eyes. "I liked it, Brendon." He looks so upset, making me naturally wrap an arm around him. He tries to pull away but soon relaxes.

"Me too." 

"No... I loved it." 

My mouth forms an "o" shape and closes again. "Me too," I repeat. "I mean," I motion down to my pants, Ryan looking down to stare at my bulge then back at me, a small smirk laying across his lips.

"Can I..." I look down at his lips, focusing on them as I lean in to kiss his softly, lips just brushing each other's.

"Anytime." He whispers against me, kissing me again in a similar way as before. Ryan pulls back and smiles, tears gone from his face. "Never thought you wanted that- er, me."

"I have for a while." I smile back, brushing my nose against his and placing my hand on his cheek, kissing him again because I never had a better feeling. 

"If only you'd tell me," Ryan shrugs, "because I was practically praying for our names. Which by the way, Spencer rigged."

I laugh, and he joins in and snuggles closer to me. "Now let's finish off where we left off on our little game shall we?" I stand, Ryan following me, smiling with all of his teeth. 

I am not religious, but god bless Spencer.

--
A/N this was written on my phone, any error is probably it's fault. R&R are greatly appreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story