Categories > Original > Drama > Love Hurts

Caught

by stashleyrocks 0 reviews

Ashley and Stefan 'fix the laptop'

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2012-08-19 - Updated: 2012-08-19 - 242 words

1Funny
"I couldn't resist you any longer. I need you now" Ashley said as he pushed Stefan against the door.

Stefan flung his arms around Ashley's neck, pulling the older boy closer to him.

Ashley picked Stefan up, wrapping the curly-haired boys legs around his waist. He pushed his tounge into his mouth and gripped his hips tightly.

"Ash, can we...go a little further" Stefan whispered into his boyfriends ear.

Ashley didn't reply, just nibbled his lips slightly, making Stefan moan.

Ashley carried him over to the bed, and gently laid him down.

"Sure you wanna take things further" Ashley asked as he crawled on top of Stefan.

Stefan just nodded and kissed his boyfriend passionately.

Ashley began by gently nibbling Stefan's neck, then kissed all the way down his torso. He pulled Stefan's boxers to his knees, staring hungrily at the boys dick. Without any warning, he went down on him, making his boyfriend make a noise crossed between a moan and a whine.

Stefan was wriggling around underneath Ashley, and pushing his head down further onto his dick.

"Mmm, Ashley. That's it, right there" he moaned, his eyes closed and mouth open.

He was panting as he began bucking his hips underneath the older boy.

"Guys, what's taking you so long?" Elliot asked, bursting through the bedroom door.

He looked at both boys laying on the bed, Ashley on his hands and knees with his mouth on Stefan's dick.

"Oh."
Sign up to rate and review this story