Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Oh Good God, Newcomers!

by thosetwoweirdos 4 reviews

Yes, this is more new people introducing themselves. Wondering why we're using plurals? There's two of us, silly!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-19 - Updated: 2012-08-19 - 307 words

0Unrated
Um, hello. (Is generally awkward)
This is a joint account, meaning that there's two people behind it. There's Alex, who will just be here to rate and review other people's stories, and then there's Britta, who will post some of her Frerard stories on here eventually. Alex and Britta are twins, and they don't really know why they just shared that fact. They're also Norwegian, so they both apologize in advance if they ever make any mistakes when writing in English. Anyway, here's a short bio of each of them.

Alexander-
Hiya!
I'm Alexander.

Britta: Well no shit Sherlock.
Alexander: Fluck you, Brit! (And yes, the 'fluck' was intentional.)

You guys can just call me Alex. Like it says up above, I won't be posting stories on here, 'cause I'm a shitty writer. Seriously, it's bad. Er, some stuff about myself... I like movies, the rain, and reading. I'm gay as fuck. Also, I'm bad at bio-writing. So, um, yeah. I hope we can be interweb friends!

Britta-
Well, hello there motherfuckers.
As you can tell, I like to curse. If I happen to call you a fucker, a bitch, or whatever else I feel like using, it's usually a term of endearment. So please don't write me reviews in all caps going, 'ZOMG THAT IS LIEK SO RUDE!111'. Unless you're just messing around, in which case I'm cool with it. Sorry, am I coming off as a bitch? That tends to happen.
Anywhore, I like gay sex, sarcasm, stilettos, and Monty Python, in that order. My favourite writers are Chuck Palahniuk, John Green, Stephen King, and Tara Gilespie. Yes, Tara Gilespie, better known as the infamous author of My Immortal. Because that shit was brilliant. (Fangz 2 any of da goffiks reading dis.)

Thanks for bothering to read this thing, and hopefully we can be friends.
Sign up to rate and review this story