Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

Heaven Help Us

by Murderous_Music39 0 reviews

Helena has been torn ever since her best friend Snow died.So what happens when she meets a mysterious stranger?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-01-16 - Updated: 2012-01-20 - 1663 words

0Unrated
I step of the bus and walk towards the giant gates. I walk forward, side stepping a puddle most unobservant people won’t notice. I walk into the cemetery and my heart beats faster. I look around at the different graves as I walk to my destination. I finally see it in the distance. Her grave. It’s been a year since I saw her last. Her bright, vibrant blue eyes still burned into my heart and mind. The way her bleached hair fell around her and her attitude. She always laughed. And damn how I missed her laughs. Her smile so vibrant the sun looked like a old match compared to a new fire. I stumbled up to her grave, the tears already welling up in my eyes. I remembered when I found out what had happened to her. How I stormed out of the house, a knife in my hands and tears flowing like a waterfall down my face. I was going to kill someone that night, at least that’s what I wanted. I lean down to give her angel a kiss but end up using it’s head to help me as I fall to my knees. I scream out as I sob. I cough from crying to hard but don’t stop. People walk past eyeing me cautiously. I begged her to come back, calling out her name. After hours of this, I felt dehydrated enough to stop crying. I collapse in my side and lay there looking at the moon. I feel a hand rubbing my back and stiffen. No one ever tries to comfort me. Although it’s weird, I give in and allow the person to continue. I sit up a bit then hear the other person kneel beside me.
“Are you okay?” asks a soft male voice.
“Yup, everything is just rainbows and unicorns for me.” I answer in a watery voice. He sits quiet for a moment, long enough for us to hear movement somewhere else in the cemetery, before he speaks again.
“Do you need a ride home?” He offers, helping me up while looking around us cautiously.
“I suppose.” I respond, a bit hesitant to accept a ride from a stranger. He seems kind enough though I couldn’t careless if I die. “Ok.” I decide.
“Ok then lets, um, hurry out of here.” He seemed uncomfortable. He pushed me forward before I could protest him. When we were almost out of the gates I turned around to face him.
“Maybe I don’t want to go yet! What if I want to stay to talk to her a bit. Anyways, what are you afraid of? Zombies? Vampires?” I realized how crazy I probably sounded but I didn’t care. He chuckled dryly before pulling my face close to his.
“Listen Helena, unless you want to die, I’d say lets go sweetheart.” He breathed into my face through clenched teeth. I yanked my face out of his hands and went out the gates. He lead me to his car and opened the door for me. As I climbed in I realized what had just happened. He knew my name. Then I thought about his breathe, which smelled like coffee and.... a penny almost only more iron smell. He lowered himself into the car and I finally got a good look at him. He had large, hazel eyes, outlined by black eyeliner, that seemed full of regret. His lips, full and pale pink, were turned in a sad frown. His hair was such a dark brown that if it weren’t for me having the same color I’d have said it was black. He was in a black Anthrax t-shirt and black skinny jeans.
“How do you know my name?” I ask in a bit of fear. He reached out and stroked my cheek, his ice cold hand making my flushed cheeks colder than I knew was possible. I pulled back a bit and noticed how pale he was. Then I put it together. He must have realized I figured it out. We had been in the car for a bit now and hadn’t said a word. He leaned forwards and kissed me. The kiss last for what seemed like an eternity before we broke apart for air. He had tears, just barley, sliding out of his eyes.
“I’m sorry. Helena, I have been watching you for a while, trying to figure out what to do with you. I never wanted to have to say goodbye, especially not before I got to be your friend. But I have to.” I registered what he was saying and started panicking. His teeth came out and he leaned forwards.
“Wait! Please, turn me! I’m already damned eternally so what harm will this do? Please, I don’t want to die!” I begged, running what was left of my make-up down my face. He looked sick and upset,
“Are you sure this is what you want? I don’t want you to change and hate it.” He said hesitantly.
“Please.” I begged one last time. He took a deep breath, trying to steady himself, then he poked out his fangs again. With a smile on my lips, I brushed my hair off to one side and closed my eyes. I leaned forwards against his chest, ready for the bite. He ran his hand across my neck causing me goose bumps and a slight giggle from him. I felt him lean down then a blasting pain like fire ran through my body. I felt a warm liquid run across my throat. I felt myself start to black out. I was hoping when, if, I woke up that I would see this mystery boy beside me.
“What’s your name?” I asked drowsily.
“Gerard.” He told me. And that was the last thing I heard before the black consumed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to a painful gnawing in my stomach and a sharp prick under my gums. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Rather than seeing my blood red room that was covered in band posters I saw what looked like the inside of a morgue.
“Your alive….kind of.” Said a familiar voice. I looked behind me and saw a tall guy with dark black hair and pale as night skin. His eyes were big and hazel.
“Gerard.” I blurted out, not meaning to show I was trying to remember his name.
“Yes?” He raised his eyebrow.
“Where am I?”
“A morgue. And be thankful because let me tell you, it burns to wake up in the sun.. literally.” He laughed a bit but I didn’t get it. I rarely got a sun burn so I was okay to sleep in the sun. Then my memories came flooding back. My hand jumped to my neck and I felt small teeth holes and dried blood around them. I understood the weird hunger pains and why he wouldn’t want to wake up in the sun.
“So… you turned me?”
“You begged me to!” His voice got hard and defensive.
“I don’t care that you did, I was just curious.”
“SHUT THE FUCK UP!!” A female voice roared from inside one of the body bed. Suddenly, one of the drawers flew open and a delicate looking girl with pale skin and blonde hair that covered one of her eyes crawled out.
“Jeez, calm down Olivia.”
“I’m trying to relax so don’t tell me to calm down!!!” She yelled loudly at him, her face contorted into blind anger.
“OLIVIA!! Calm DOWN!” He yelled at her with force.
“Uhh.. I thought vampires didn’t sleep.” I interjected. Both of them turned to give me a look like I was mental.
“Well you probably read and or saw some B.S. sissy vampire show. We sleep at night, dumb ass.” The blonde, Olivia, said to me with a snarl.
“Shut up! Quit being such a bitch.” Groaned Gerard.
“Well I’m sorry if im annoyed that this is the second girl you brought here in-” She started to say but stopped when Gerard jumped onto her, covering her mouth with his hand. She bit his hand, hard, causing him to yelp and jump back.
“OLIVA!!” He shouted in anger. His fangs extended from his gums and he jumped at her. She slashed her hand out in the air in front of her and slapped him, hard, on the face.
“Ok? And are you guy’s like, siblings?” As soon as the words left my mouth, they both cracked up.
“No! Trust me we aren’t!”
“Ex girlfriend and boyfriend actually.” Olivia explained.
“Yeah I only have one true brother and he’s sleeping in the cemetery down the street.” Explained Gerard.
“Ok?”
“Are you sleepy?” Gerard asks me. I think about it and realize that I’m not sleepy but that’s probably more preferable than being awake.
“Yes.”
“Ok well there are no my beds left in here so want to share my coffin?” Asked Gerard. If I was still human, I would have blushed. This beautiful boy was technically invite me to sleep in his bed.
“Um, sure.” I muttered. I followed him over to a drawer or apparently coffin that had a plaque for a mister Gerard Arthur Way. He pulled it open and inside was a plush black and red queen sized bed.
“Holy shit.” My jaw dropped. How was there room for that?
“The people beside me moved to a new graveyard so I got their coffin space.” He explained. We climbed in and I moved to one side and he was on the other. Eventually I felt semi-cold. Wait, is it even possible for me to be cold? I wondered to myself. I didn’t care either way though. I wriggled to his side and curled up beside him. I slowly fell into a light sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story