I've answered your questions!
- Well, first off, thank you for taking this time to answer questions and write this all. Very much appreciated by me and my friend Eveey.
Second: well technically first, is when writing, I feel that I have lots of punctuation problems. I love to put to many punctuations. Is that bad or can it live?
Third: if it's not to much to ask, feel free to decline if you will, since I do not own a working computer, (broke) I type on my phone. I have five stories in progress and I'm sure they all have major problems. Two of them is currently up, but I need two of then edited. You seem incredible smart so what I'm asking is if you would like to do me a major favor and edit one? If it's okay? You don't have to, just a thought.
Now good luck with your stories, and this here. Thanks!
(#) CosmicZombie 2012-08-23 10:28:16 AMI think this is a great idea...if you don't mind, I'd like to ask a couple of questions;
1. What is a good chapter length? Does it depend on the style and subject of the story, or is it better for all story chapters to be a similar length?
2. How do you make a smut scene effective?
3. Any tips on dealing with writer's block or lack of confidence?
Thanks, and once again, I think this is a really great idea :D
- This isn't a question (at least not the kind of question you were looking for), just sort of an inquiry :D You mentioned in the 'How to write' thing that you were making a 'How to review' thing, is that still happening? I hope so, because I think it would be brilliant to have that, too.
(#) XEvil_AngelX 2012-08-23 02:54:40 PMQuestions...
1) When writing a story based off a tramautic event or just something you find would work for a story...how would you go about starting it?
2) (This happens to me all the time) How would one go about starting another chapter?
3) Any good advice when it comes to writers block?
(#) CosmicZombie 2012-08-27 09:25:54 AMThanks, that was really helpful. I think this is such a good idea...Would you mind if I came back with a couple more questions at some point?
I think you explained all the answers really well, thanks again. This kind of thing is just what FicWad needs.