Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ghost of You

Give em hell kid

by xXmayberryXx 2 reviews

Ella reunites with her middle school friend

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-23 - Updated: 2012-08-23 - 874 words

0Unrated


Isabella walked along the street , a lamp over head was flickering as if it had no energy left but she was greatful – otherwise it would've been pitch black . “HEYYYYYYY , ISSIE ISSIE ISSIE “ A drunken voice sounded from an alleyway , a hooded figure stumbled up to her , his voice sounded like he was grinning , it did ....sound like Marley at least . Growling Isabella pushed him away “stay away from me “ she hissed , the figure swayed slightly rocking on his heels “Issie , d-d-d-d- “ , Isabella hated being called Issie , only her brother called her Issie – and her brother was dead .

“I SAID SHUT IT ! “ She screamed at him , he put his hands up in defence sobering up quickly “you- you don't remember me ? “ the boy pulled back his hood , Isabella gasped .

“of c-c-course I remember you , G-gerard “ , Gerard had changed a lot , Isabella remembered him as the kid in middle school , the slightly tubby one with his only friend , her .
Now Gerard had dyed his hair , raven coloured , he was a lot taller but also.... his cheekbones jutted out of his face , his eyes slightly sunken and the loose clothes he was wearing concealing his thin birdlike frame . “Ella ? “ , Ella looked up at him “...yeah ? “ , Gerard smiled “wanna get coffee ? “ Gerard Way lived on coffee , literally , Ella smiled slighly . “Sure , why not “

The cafe they went into was old , faint yellow wallpaper was peeling from the walls slightly , the tiled floor was an off white but it smelled homey , meaning coffee lingered in the air . Inhaling the wonderful fumes Gerard turned to Ella and smiled “the usual black coffee 8 sugars ? “ he asked smiling softly . Ella frowned , he remembered ? She raised an eyebrow ,preferring to stay silent , Gerard blushed “I have an uhm... a .... good memory ? “ Ella smiled acceptingly , Gerard always reminded her of the books she needed in class , he was like a brother to her eversince Sheldon had died .

“C'MON FATTY , WANNA FIGHT ? “ , a londoner had recently moved to our school , everyone loved him and his cockney accent , apart from Gerard and me . Gerard now stood trembling looking up at the skin head , “n-no “ tears leaked down his cheeks , I ran to comfort him as he hid his face in my shoulder . His little brother had recently reached the top year in elementary , the other day his inhaler got stolen by the bigger kids , he came home crying . Rubbing Gerards back I whispered “we'll get them someday Gee we'll get them someday “ . Gerard nodded shivering , “you and me Ella , always and forever “ He smiled grimly before going to chemistry class .

“Here we go “ Gerard smiled brightly as Ella gingerly picked up the cup hand shaking , she smelled the warm roast coffee and closed her eyes smiling , she took a sip , “thanks Gee “ she used the old nickname again . “So what brings you out into town ? “ Gerard asked sipping his own coffe in large gulps then frowning trying to steady himself a little as Ella didn't like to rush her caffieney goodness , Ella sighed . “I'm running away , I'm gonna stay in a motel near here” , she decided not to tell him the rest before looking down at her drink watching it swirl around in a whirlpool of boiling water . “You can stay with....me and my room mates if you want ? “ He didn't like the idea of Ella staying in a motel , those things creeped him out and he knew she needed someone right now , he knew what went on at her home , but not in her mind .

Ella hesitated “are....you sure ? “ . Gerard nodded enthusiastically grinning “yes yes yes we can have sleepovers ! “ he beamed , Ella narrowed her eyes “who else stays there ? “ .

“Well...there's Mikey my brother , Frank who I met in high school my best guy friend” he put emphasis on guy , there was always room for Ella in his heart, she nodded gesturing for him to carry on . “Ray Toro , or princess fro fro as we like to call him , and Bob Bryar lover of cats , we have a small band , one of our songs recently went on air.... an hour ago “ he smiled fairly proud of this feat him being the vocallist . “We all live in two appartments , renovated so the two are together “ , Ella clapped her hands some of her old self coming into her again “great ! “ she beamed .

“That will be $5 please “ an orange waitress walked up to the table and smirked before laying her eyes on Gerard , “but for you sweetie I can make it half price “ she ran a hand down his chest bringing it alarmingly close to his groin , he froze as she ran her hand over it bringing it onto his knee . “n-n-no thanks “ he muttered pale faced , Ella slapped $5 dollars on the table .

“c'mon Gerard , we're going “ She shot a glare at the waitress before putting an arm around Gerard's shoulders and hustling him out of the cafe , a faint voice sounded in the background “I'm always here if you want me honey ! “ .

“Are you okay ? “ Ella looked up at Gerard holding him by the shoulders , he nodded before taking her hand “w-we need to go to m-my house , its a f-f-few blocks away “ , Ella nodded awkwardly before letting him lead her to his appartment .
Sign up to rate and review this story