Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The rebirth of the weres

Chapter 3

by ArsaoTome

Two new members join Harry's 'pride'.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2012-08-24 - Updated: 2012-08-24 - 1646 words

?Blocked
Harry woke up from an hour long nap to recharge his body from the use of his new dopple cat abilities. He got cleaned up and went down to eat lunch with the rest of his house. When he came down almost every girl in the school was looking at him.


He waved to them as Hermione pounced on to him, in mid leap she turned in to her were form. She was purring on him and rubbing up against him. “Hello Harry.” She said, as her tail was wagging.


“Hello to you too kitten.” He said and then they got up. They sat down and a plate full of food was in front of him. There was nothing but meat or protein on the plate. Then he started to eat and looked over to some of the others. “So, what's going...” Just then Lavender Brown came over to him. “Oh hey Lav, what's up?”


“I just love what you did to Hermione.” She said, “could you do me?” Harry looked at Hermione and she nodded.


“Okay, meet us in the main room after classes.” He said, she nodded with a smile and left. Then Ginny went over to Harry and sat down across from Hermione. “Okay Red, what's up?”


“I was wondering if you could do a friend too.” She asked.


“Let me handle what's going on in 'our' house first, then I'll see what I can do.”


“Fair enough, I'll tell her.” Harry went back to eat, Snape and Dumbledore had looked at Harry.


'I need him back under my control. I need to rid him of this darkness!' He thought, 'but how?' Afterwards he went to his classes. After his DA class, Professor Lupin, his teacher had asked if Harry would stay after.


“What can I do for you Professor Lupin?” He asked.


“Harry, I knew your parents. We were very good friends,” he said. Harry nodded telling him to go on. “They had wanted me to watch over you, but I couldn't.” Harry smelled him.


“Because of your 'Furry Little Problem'?”


“How did...?” Harry just smiled.


“Hermione, you can come in.” He knew where she was at all times. She walked in to the room, she was in her human form.


“Hello Professor Lupin,” she said.


“Yeah, I want to reveal our little 'secret'.” She just smiled and shrugged. “You can go first.” Lupin was wondering what was going on and he was going to get his answer when Hermione started to transform. She was a human lioness, she was very good looking, nicely built and well muscled. Hermione just smirked and ran her hand through her long beautiful mane of hair.


She looked at Harry and gave him a kiss. Lupin was in shock. “How...?” He said, then Harry started to transform into a human fusion of a snow leopard and a cheetah. But those animals are lean, what he was seeing was a very buffed Harry(1). Harry had took off his glasses and smiled to the professor.


“Well, what do you think?” He said, “Moony.” Taking a name he found about him from his parents. “I can help you.”


“You can?”


“Yes just ask.” Lupin sighed.


“But...”


“There is no cure? Would you believe me if I told you I can create weres? Why wouldn't I be able to help you?”


“Alright, can you please help me?”


“No problem, we'll take of it. I promise you, just tell me when and where.” Lupin nodded and they left.



Then it was time, Lavender and Ginny met in the main room. “Hey what are you doing here?” Asked Lavender.


“Me, what are you doing here?” Said Ginny.


“I'm going to ask Harry to turn me in to a were cat. You too?” Ginny nodded. Then Harry and Hermione had come in and they saw them.


“You two ready?” They nodded, “well let's go.” So they walked up to the 5th floor loft. The girls were amazed, Hermione had leap on to her bed, kicked off her shoes and took off her clothes and was only in her bra and panties. She transformed in to her were form.


So Harry was about to undress and was in his bike shorts. “Okay, what do you want to be?” Said Harry, “Ginny you go first.”


“Can we see the choices?” She asked.


“Okay,” he points to Hermione who was lying down on her stomach. Her legs were crossed and she was reading a book. “As you two know, Mione's a lioness.” They nodded, “that's what you'd look like. With your own looks.”


“Any others?” Said Lavender, Harry grinned.


“I'm glad you asked,” he started to transform into his snow cheetah form. “This is what we call a snow cheetah. It's part snow leopard, part cheetah.” They were impressed, then the gray of the snow leopard faded into the beautiful golden. “This is a cheetah; one of the fastest land animals in the world.”


“So in this form you're super fast?” Said Ginny.


“What I've been told is, even though we are, if I were to go at a certain speed, I wouldn't be able to turn. Basically I'm a rocket.(2)” He started to change into a jaguar and his hair turned red. “This is my jaguar form, my senses are very sharp in this form.” Ginny smiled, then he started to change his fur to black as night. “A black panther, yes I know that it is a jaguar.” Then his body turned into the red and black striped of a tiger.


“Tiger, the masters of camouflage. Now, those are the first 5 sans the snow cheetah.” They nodded, then he started to transform in to a snow leopard. “The snow leopard, they can survive in the snow.” Then he transformed in to a normal leopard, “leopards are agile and quick. But, not as agile as the jaguar, or faster than a cheetah.” Then he transformed in to a cougar. “Cougars are basically damn near 'bullet-proof'. They can survive anything.” The girls just stare at him, “next.” He turned in to a huge, 7 foot 8 monster of a man with 3 inch long fangs.


“Whoa,” they said.


“This is a smilidon; a 'saber-tooth tiger'. They are stronger and more powerful than lions and panthers, more durable than cougars but they have half the speed of cheetahs and pretty recognizable.”


“Okay,” said Lavender. Then he grew taller, to 8 feet and his fangs shrunk.


“This is a liger.” He said, “they are basically gods or wanna be gods, but they can't reproduce.”


“Wait can you do all this though?” Said Ginny, Harry changed back to his snow cheetah form.


“I'm a dopple cat; a cat that can be any of the other werecats.”


“Okay and you can change us into any were cats we'd want?” said Ginny.


“Yeah but I'd recommend not to do the smilidon or the liger.”


“What about the dopple?” Said Lav.


“If you want to do it. So, what will it be ladies?” Lav and Ginny put up a silence shield around them to talk about what they would be. Then dropped it.


“I want to be a jaguar and Lav wants to be a tiger.” Said Ginny.


“Okay, now what we need to tell you. Three things; first after I change you, you will each go through a 'euphoric' feeling in other words, you will be horny and that is because of the euphoria. Two, when you first change, you will have immense strength. You will eat more than you normally do but that's because you will have a blast furnace for metabolism and finally, if you want to use your werecats powers to the best of their abilities, you need to be in the moonlight as if you are sun bathing. So, you still want to do this?” They looked at each other.


“Harry, if we have to have sex. We'd rather have sex with someone we trust and feel comfortable with.” Said Ginny, Harry looked at Hermione and nodded. She started to take off her underwear.


“Okay,” then he changed the two girls in to their werecat forms. Lavender turned in to a gorgeous tigress and Ginny became a cute jaguar. “How do you two feel?” Just then Ginny jumped Harry and kissed him passionately as Lavender leap on Hermione.


Harry picked Ginny up and laid her down on to his bed, then he started to worship her body kissing and licking every inch of it then he slowly stroked his member. He looked in to Ginny's eyes and she nodded and her entered her. He had hit her barrier, “this is going to hurt.” He said.


“I'm ready Harry,” she said and he pushed in all the way. She gasped as he went in. She wrapped her arms around him as he pumped in to her. “Harry go deeper!” She said so he did and she came like freight train. Which had him cumming in her. Then he fell on to her, “oh that was so good.” She said and he rolled off of her and laid next to her.


Meanwhile Hermione and Lavender were enjoying each other Hermione was going deep into Lavender as she was going into her. 'Harry better hurry up with Ginny. Because I don't if I can keep her satisfied until then.' She thought, 'besides I wouldn't mind getting some more of THAT meat in me, hee hee.' Just then, Harry was ready for Lavender and she climbed on top of the Boy-who-lived and rode him for all she was worth. Not caring that she snapped her virginity on his member, only caring about her climax.

After wards, they snuggled and went to sleep enjoying the fun they had all night long.


TBC



Notes: 1. Like a cross between a quarterback and a running back. 2. So sayeth Mr. Fred Perry.
Sign up to rate and review this story