Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note

Mello's sex line~

by IamtheMoose 1 review

First chapter is up! Will update the other chapters soon~ Not to bad at the begining but it will probably get more sexual later on.

Category: Death Note - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-08-24 - Updated: 2012-08-24 - 330 words

0Unrated
I sighed and sat down. It was quiet with all the other Mafia members out getting high… - or getting laid. Whatever they were doing I did not want to know nor get involved with. At all. I was in one of my funny moods again; I guess you could call it “being lonely”, my gun and my chocolate didn’t satisfy my needs right now…I needed another humans touch.
I needed some warm hands around my waist and some lips upon my own. Nothing serious; just some fun. I walked out my frustrations around our “secret” hideout. I was so agitated I kicked some boxes filled with god knows what in. I took a couple of deep breaths before looking up when something caught my eye – it was one of Rod’s magazines, I picked it up curiously and flicked through it; it was filled with dozens and dozens of fucking sex lines.

My eyes widened when I came across an advert for a young male just a couple of months younger than me; and he was the most gorgeous thing I’d ever seen. Absentmindedly my hand gripped the phone and dialled the number that was advertised. Still mesmerised by his picture I didn’t hear him answer the phone.
“Hello?” a sexy, manly voiced answered, "...Hello?"

“Hi” I replied, trying to sound as sexual as possible

“Heh…looking for some fun?” he questioned, “My name is Matt”

“Well hello Matt” I smirked

“And who do I have the pleasure of talking to?” Matt rolled his “Rs” on the word pleasure, which suggested I called at the right time

I smirked again, “You can call me Mello”

"So Mello" He paused, "Need I guess why you called me this time of night?" Matt chuckled

"There is nothing to guess considering where I found your number" I raised my eyebrows even though he couldn't see. If Matt wanted to play it flirty then flirty it shall be played.
Sign up to rate and review this story