Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Schizophrenic Nightmare

Empty Without You

by M_Courtney_R 2 reviews

:) Cuteness

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-08-24 - Updated: 2012-08-24 - 927 words

1Ambiance
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been major busy. Got a new cat!! He's called Max and he's so small, he's still a kitten. Anyways... I hope this is alright, i'll to update as soon as possible. But I have a few things coming up, including school but that isn't for atleast two weeks so all is good. I'm free for the next few days so I might, possibly update again soon. By soon I mean the next 1-3 days. Maybe... Possibly... Perhaps. I might even update again today. Unlikely but it could happen.

M_Courtney_R
Planetary Rebel x


------------

October 30th 1999
2pm

Gerards arm was out of the sling, he couldn't use it properly and because it hadn't moved much in weeks it was sore when he did try to move it. Frank had evantually returned from where ever he had run off to and was back on speaking terms with Gerard.

Frank was sulking, he wasn't aloud to see what Gerard was drawing. He was always aloud to see what Gerard was drawing. So as Gerard moved the numerous coloured pencils over the white paper, Frank sat in the opposite corner of the room. Gerard had been sat there for hours, ever since Frank had mentioned that tomorrow was his birthday. Ever since Frank had mentioned that he didn't want anything for his birthday. It was obvious that Gerard was drawing Frank a picture, a picture that Frank had said he didn't want. A picture that when Frank evantually saw it, he would have to pretend that it was just what he wanted and that he was so happy about. Tomorrow was going to be a long day, Frank could tell.

Gerard was drawing and colouring, he had been for hours. Frank had only recently told him that it was his birthday tomorrow. Gerard needed to give Frank something special, something amazing. So Gerard was drawing Frank a picture of Frank and Gerard together, kissing. Frank was going to love it, Gerard knew he would. Gerard was colouring in a huge love heart he had drawn above his and Franks head. Gerard was proud of his drawing, it was the best he had ever drawn and Gerard had drawn numerous pictures before:
Zombies eating everyone from his school that picked on him.
Vampires killing everone from his school that picked on him.
Frank killing everyone from his school that picked on him.
Frank smiling.
Frank laughing.
Frank and Gerard holding hands.
Frank and Gerard kissing.
Frank and Gerard hugging.
Werewolves attacking the teachers and students from his school.

Gerard wasn't a voilent person, he just drew voilent images. Or atleast thats waht his counceller had said after his mother had found the pictures and thought that there was something wrong with her 5 year old soon. That was two years ago, Gerard had stopped going to the counceller about a year and a half ago. His mother still hadn't found any of the Frank related pictures, neither had Frank, they were safely hidden in a medium sized box under Gerards bed.

"Gerard, have you finished yet?" Frank asked, Gerard though was to focused in his drawing to realise that Frank was trying to talk to him.
"Gerard?" Frank asked again, yet again Gerard couldn't hear him.
"Gerard? Gerard? Gerard? Gerard?" Frank moaned, shouting it louder then he had before.
"GERARD!" Frank shouted, Gerard jumped at the loudness of Franks voice. Dropping his crayons and spinning around on the chair.
"No, need to shout Frankie." Gerard stated.
"No need to shout. I've be calling your name for ages Gerard, there was every need to shout!" Frank replied. Gerard looked shocked,
"Do, you think i'm going deaf Frankie?" Gerard asked, seriously scared.
"No, you were to fucking focused on your stupid drawing!" Frank shouted.
"It's not stupid!" Gerard screamed before stomping out of his room, leaving the drawing on his desk. Frank stood up and walked over to Gerards desk, expecting to see one of those stupid pictures of some mythical creature killing the students at Gerards school. Instead he found a picture of him and Gerard holding hands and kissing, under the moonlight with a huge red love heart in the middle above both of their heads. Frank could feel himself tearing up, Gerard had never drawn a picture of him before... Well not that he knew anyway. Frank wouldn't cry, he wasn't going to let himself cry. Frank knew that Gerard must of drawn other pictures of them together, afterall Frank had left Gerards room last week and when he had returned all the paper had gone yet Gerard had said that he hadn't drawn anything and there was no paper in the bin... Where would Gerard hide them?

Frank had checked in the closet, under Gerard pillow, in all the drawers on top of the wardrobe. Infact Frank had checked just about everywhere for the pictures that he was sure exsited. He slumped down onto the floor next to Gerards bed, something out of the corner of his eye intrigued him a red sparkly box. Frank crawled under Gerards bed, out stretching his hand for the mysterious box. Frank carefully took off the lid and found tons of pictures of him. His smile, his eyes, everything about him drawn in excelent detail. Frank felt the tears pushing there way forward yet again, but this time he just let them fall.

Okay, so i'm pretty sure that this chapter is the longest one that i've wrote! XD

M_Courtney_R
Planetary Rebel x
Sign up to rate and review this story