Categories > Movies > Titanic > Learn To Love Again

Learn To Love Again

by ilovebread 0 reviews

After Jack dies Rose believes that she could never love another man again. But she finds a friendship with her rescuer Officer Lowe. Could their friendship possibly turn into something more?

Category: Titanic - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-08-24 - Updated: 2012-08-24 - 378 words

0Unrated
Rose looked up at Lady Liberty, the rain running down her collar making her shiver. But she hardly noticed it because all she could think about was Jack and how proud he would be right now. He'd made her promise to survive, to live her life to the fullest. But how could she live everyday without him? How could she wake in the morning, knowing that she wouldn't see Jack's face, hear his voice, kiss him ever again. Yes, she would meet him again someday. He would be there waiting for her at the gates of Heaven, smiling. And then he would hold out his hand and she would accept it. Then they would look into each others eyes and kiss, he would promise her that now she was here with him he would never leave her side that they would be together forever and ever.
″Can I take your name please, love?″
Rose turned to the man, annoyed at him for interupting her thoughts. ″Dawson,″she told him, fixing her gaze back on to Lady Liberty,″Rose Dawson.″
He thanked her and moved away. I did that for both of us, Jack. So I'll always have a part of you with me even when I'm alone she thought to herself. ″But Rose! You will NEVER be alone.″
She spun around in suprise. That was Jack's voice. She scanned the crowds around her, her heart quickening with the hope that he's survived. But that hope faded as she remembered that Officer Lowe had only rescued her. She felt tears well up in her eyes. What would she do now? She thrust her hands in her pockets and frowned as she felt her fingers curl around something heavy and cold. Pulling it out of her pocket, her eyes widened in suprise. The Heart of The Ocean. She could sell it, buy a house and get her life on track. She shook her head. She didn't need Cal's help for her to survive. She could do this on her own. Rose Dewitt Bukater died on the Titanic. As far as she was concerned, she didn't exist. Rose moved away from the crowds and ended up on the streets of New York. What would she do now? What would Jack do?
Sign up to rate and review this story