Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Injured (Andley)

by Fabulous-Killjoy21 0 reviews

Broken Ribs & Broken hearts. Happy ending guaranteed :) (Black Veil Brides Fic)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-08-27 - Updated: 2012-08-27 - 1484 words - Complete

0Unrated
Andy winced as he touched the bandage on the side of his torso. He sighed. Jumping from a fifteen foot wall to the stage… not the best move. The worst part was he couldn’t perform. That, and his boyfriend wasn’t there with him. He missed Ash, they’d been dating for over a year and they were pretty much inseparable. He really missed him. Oh… It’s probably worth mentioning Ashley only left three hours ago. But it felt like three years to Andy, especially when he couldn’t leave the bed.
Finally, after what felt like an eternity Ashley walked in. “Hey Andy.” He smiled and ran over to sit next to him on the bed. “How’re you feeling Babe?”
Andy groaned. “Everything hurts. I missed you…”
He leaned down at kissed his forehead. “I wasn’t gone that long.”
“So? It always feels like forever when you’re gone.”
Ashley blushed. “You’re so sweet. Is there anything I can get you?”
Andy shook his head. “Just stay with me.”
He wrapped his arms around him carefully so that they were spooning, Andy leaned back into his touch. “I love you Ashy.” He cooed.
“I love you too Hon.” He giggled.
It wasn’t long before Andy was drifting into sleep. He yawned and nuzzled his head on his boyfriend’s forearm. “Is it okay if I fall asleep like this?” He yawned.
Ashley kissed the top of his head and brushed the long black hair out of his eyes. “Of course.”
“Mmm thank you.” He mumbled.
“Anytime Babe.”
**
Ashley wasn’t in the bed anymore when he woke up. “Ash?” He called. “Ashy where are you?” He frowned when he didn’t get a response. He noticed a note was left for him on the night stand.

Dear Andy,
Had to run out to meet C.C. at the studio, he said something about soundboards that I didn’t understand. I’ll try to hurry back.

Andy sighed and winced in pain as he laid back down. He tried to reach his cell phone without having to roll over but didn’t succeed until the third try. He dialed Ashley’s number and waited for him to pick up.
“Hey Andy. You awake?”
“Yeah… Do you know how long you’re going to be gone?”
“Uhhh…” He heard Ashley cover the receiver and the sounds of muffled voices came through the speakers. “An hour, maybe two. Why? Are you okay?”
“I’m okay Ashy… Promise you’ll hurry home?”
“I promise Baby. I’ll see you soon.”
“Bye.” Andy mumbled.
“Bye.”
**
Ashley rushed back home to his boyfriend. “Andy Honey?”
“Hey.” He groaned from his permanent spot on the bed.
“You want me to make you breakfast?”
Andy smiled and nodded.
He chuckled and walked over to him so he could press their lips together. “You want coffee too?”
“Mm Hmm. Make it as sweet as me!” He sang.
“Sure thing Babe.”
Ashley dashed to the kitchens to make his boyfriend pancakes, whilst starting up the coffee machine. He snickered as he poured the sugar into the coffee mug. “Here you go Andy.” He cooed as he handed him the hot mug.
Andy put the cup to his lips and his eyes widened. “Oh GOD! What did you put in that?!” He wiped his mouth viciously as he shoved the mug away. “Gah! It tastes like watered down frosting what the hell?”
Ashley laughed and placed a small kiss on his cheek. “You said to make it as sweet as you.”
Andy rolled his eyes. “You’re too adorable.”
**
Andy was getting worried. Ashley kept leaving. He always left every day at around noon, and sometimes he would leave again later. He knew he couldn’t be doing anything bad… He trusted Ashley. But they needed to talk when he got home. His ribs were getting a little better, he still couldn’t really leave the bed but he could sit up now without a lot of pain.
Ashley walked through the door with his eyeliner slightly smeared, and a guilty look on his face. “H-Hi Babe.”
“Ashy?”
“Yeah?”
“Where do you keep going every day?”
Ashley walked over and sat down on the bed with him. “I’ve been at the studio…”
“So if I call Jake and C.C. right now they’ll tell me you were there?”
Ashley sniffed, and took his hand. “L-Look I don’t want to talk about this right now.”
“Ash what is it that you’re not telling me?!” Andy exclaimed. “I know when you’re hiding something… Is there… Ashy are you seeing someone else?”
His eyes widened. “What?! No! No Baby I could never cheat on you. You know I love you more than anything.” He wrapped his arms around him careful not to hurt the broken ribs. “I’d never do that to you.”
“Than why won’t you tell me where you keep going?”
Ashley sighed. “Promise you won’t get mad…”
“I can’t promise anything! I don’t know what it is yet!”
“You remember the guys from Avenged Sevenfold right?”
“Of course.”
“I… I’ve been with them.”
Andy knitted his eyebrows together. “Why is that bad?”
“Andy… They offered me a spot in the band.”
He grinned. “Well that’s awesome! You’re good enough for Avenged Sevenfold Baby! I mean, you told them no right?”
Ashley looked at him with watery eyes.
“Right?”
“I haven’t given them an answer yet.”
“Why not? You’d never leave BVB.”
“Andy I think I’m going to take it.”
His face fell. “You… You want to leave the band? What about me? What about the rest of the guys?”
“It’s not like I’m leaving You. I’ll still be with you, and I’ll still be friends with the guys.”
“But… You’ll be on a different tour! I’ll hardly ever see you!” His eyes filled with tears. “I need you Ashy, how could you even consider doing this?”
“ But Andy it’s a huge opportunity. It’s… a lot of money Babe.”
“So you’re leaving the band because they’re offering you more money?!”
“Honey please don’t be this way. I love you…”
Andy glared. “Well it’s a little hard to believe that right now.”
“Baby this is about my career it has nothing to do with you.”
“Well it SHOULD! Oh who cares if you’re breaking your boyfriend’s heart?! They’re offering you more MONEY.”
Ashley looked down. “Please don’t yell, you’re going to hurt your chest.”
“I don’t care!” He cried. “Ashley I don’t want you to join another band! We’ll be apart so much a-and it’s like you don’t even care!”
“Andy… Of course I care. But I have to do what’s best for my career please try and understand.”
Andy shook his head. “No! Just get out!”
“What… What do you mean?”
“Get out!” He yelled. His legs shook as he tried to stand up.
Ashley tried to guide him back down. “Andy Baby you shouldn’t be walking…”
He shoved him off, and clutched his side as he stumbled into the kitchen.
“Baby please, you’re going to hurt yourself.”
He wiped away his tears, and reached into one of the kitchen cabinets. Ashley’s eyes widened as he saw Andy pull a small black box out. Andy sniffed and held the box to his chest. “I was going to ask you when I was better…”
“Is that… Is that what I think it is?”
Andy nodded. “I’ve been saving forever so I could get you an engagement ring that was perfect. B-But since you’re just going to abandon me and everyone else I never want to see you again!” He sobbed.
A stray tear ran down Ashley’s face, leaving a black trail of eyeliner on his pale skin. “A-Andy please… Don’t kick me out. I’ll tell them no!”
Andy groaned and clutched his side. “You will?”’
Ashley nodded and ran over to him. “Will you let me put you back in bed now?”
“Okay…”
He picked his trembling boyfriend up bridal style and rushed him back over to their bed. “Are you okay?”
“Everything hurts… But you’ll stay in the band?”
Ashley bent down and kissed his forehead. “Of course I will, I love you. If I have to choose between you and playing for Avenged Sevenfold it’s going to be you.”
Andy shifted and rested his head in Ashley’s lap. “Thank you…”
“So are you gonna propose or what?”
Andy giggled and took Ashley’s hand. “Ashley Purdy will you marry me?”
“Well…”
“Ashy!” He whined.
Ashley laughed and leaned down to connect their lips. “Of course I’ll marry you.”
Sign up to rate and review this story