Categories > Original > Drama > Let's Change The World

Chapter 3

by atomickilljoy 4 reviews

Everyone has doubts, right?

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-28 - Updated: 2012-08-29 - 761 words

0Unrated
"Where are we going to hold this protest?" Ella asked
"We're going to Washington D.C...The White House" Jennifer said
"Wait...how are we going to get there?" Ray asked
"There's no way we can get there by walking, or even take a plane!" Natalia said
"We should just give up now!" Frank chimed in
"ENOUGH!" Jennifer said. "This is a mere obstacle! You are all lacking faith! Is this ONE thing going to stop you from fighting for what you believe in?"
"No" Everyone said
"Good! Now, we sure as hell can't take my bike, and a small car won't be enough to hold us all. I know where I can get a van! An old friend. She can hook me up with a big van, it an fit 16 people, the leftover space will be for signs, food, clothes, anything. Everyone has to pitch in. Now, who can drive?" she asked
"I can" Bob said
"Awesome" she smiled. This was all coming together. "Great. You wouldn't mind driving us to Washington D.C?"
"No I wouldn't"
"Ok, great! Now, do any of you have anywhere to stay?"
Everyone shook their heads
"All of us come from different states."Gerard said
"Wait..." Frank said
"What?" Jennifer asked.
"What if we were to leave tomorrow. We could all shower at your house for one last time, clean our dirty clothes at a laundromat, make signs, and..well...leave?"
Jennifer thought about it. She could get the van as soon as two hours, and she could leave tomorrow. She had many doubts,though. This was really happening!
"Sure. I mean, Yes! Yes! We leave for Washington D.C tomorrow!" She said
Everyone cheered. They were happy.

In 2 hours, Jennifer had left to get the van, while everyone got some sleep.
"Hey, Clem!" Jennifer said, when she saw her friend in her tattoo shop.
"Hey Jen! So, how you holding up?" Clementine was Jennifer's only friend. Unfortunately, Clementine had dropped out of school 2 years ago, when she was 17 years old,, and opened a tattoo shop.
"I'm devastated, but listen Clem. I'm going to do something that's illegal, but necessary. I'm going to rebel. We're going to hold our rebellion on Sunday or Monday"
"What?! Do you have any idea what you're up against?"
"I know. 15 kids versus the U.S. I hear ya Clem. But if not us, then who?"
"I love you, Jen. Be safe. Make sure you call them 'Dickwads' for me, ok?"
"Ok. Clem, I-"
"Take the van. Free of charge"
"Thanks Clem"
As Jennifer was about to leave, she hugged her friend, something she rarely does.
"Jen, just do me one favor"
"Anything."
"Change the world"
Jennifer smiled.
"That's what I aim for."
And she left with the keys, remembering to ask Bob to pick it up later.

The next day was hectic. Everyone was coming in and out of Jennifer's house and the laundromat. The people who had risen up early were done,and were making signs.
It was 2 in the afternoon. Bob had the van and was making sure everything was in tact, and Jennifer had no one else to talk to that wasn't extremely occupied.
"Hey Bob."
"Hey Jennifer" he greeted
"Bob, I'm having some doubts about this. What if it doesn't work out?"
"Jennifer, it will. Sure everyone has doubts, but I have not one doubt. I trust that everything will be ok, after we work our asses off to make sure of that"
"Thanks Bob. This helped" Jennifer said with a smile.
"Anytime, Rebel"
She still had some doubts in her mind. With every second, she got even more nervous. She tried to think of what Bob had said. It didn't help. She saw everyone looking like they were going to sex each other up(Jon and Sam, Ella and Mikey, Amanda and Frank, Mazy and Gerard, and Natalia and Spencer) but didn't make any sexual jokes. She couldn't. She was too nervous.
At last, they were getting ready to leave. They were taking a few minutes to relax. The van was ready, the signs were ready, and everything was in tact.
All of a sudden, Jennifer walked in, looking pale for her brown complexion,and looking visibly nervous.
"Guys, I don't think I'm going"
CLIFFHANGER because I'm a bitch. guys, sidenote. If you see posts from 'Judge'. he's a troll. My comments like 'FITE ME IRL', well, I troll a lot on Facebook. You basically do not take them seriously. ANYWHO the next chapter will be a song! The first song! :D BAI
Sign up to rate and review this story