Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ghost of You

Sharpest of Lives

by xXmayberryXx 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-08-29 - Updated: 2012-08-29 - 1076 words

0Unrated
“You give me hell in highschool” Ella whispered looking at the broad shouldered guy in front of her smirking , “to right , who wouldn't want to to an ugly face like yours” the jock smirked running a hand through his short brown hair giving her a fake grin.
“you might regret it now” she said in a low voice , before the jock had a chance to react she had a shard of glass to his neck, it was symbolic in a way – Ella had always felt she was trapped in a glass box with no way to retaliate , now was her time to shine . Before she could lunge she was knocked back as his fist made impact with her face , she growled before kicking him in the stomach .
Ella never fought dirty , it wasn't a fair fight then , she always went for the vital organs , thats where it hurt the most without fighting in an inhonurable way . Sheldon had always said to only fight if provoked , that way you would survive best in court , but Ella hadn't planned on getting caught .
“Any last words ?” she said in barely contained anger as she held the glass shard to his neck for a second time her hands shaking ,she had never done anything like this before but she had the will and the corouage . “D-d-d-dude p-p-p-please d-d-d-don't hurt m-m-me” the guy wailed tears streaming down his cheeks , if she let him go he was going to run, tell the police,tell his parents , tell the world . That couldn't happen, he had seen to much already , Ella sighed wearily “if I'll let you go you'll tell people , do you understand that ?” , he looked at her blankly , of course he didn't understand , Ella sighed for a second time .
“I'm r-really sorry but this has to happen” No one deserves to die , not Ella's mum , or Sheldon , or him , or Rhi.

“I- This – it – it has to happen okay Ella ?! “ , Rhi had reached the last straw , no one wanted her , the fake tanned bitches in class had literally thrown her out of the classroom door chanting “Emo scum emo scum” . Only Ella had cared about her, but then again , Ella barely showed emotion in school after what happened 6 years ago, now Ella showed emotion , on her knees begging Rhi not to jump , on her knees hoping she could save this life like she didn't with the others , on her knees wanting to smash the glass box .
“Rh-rhi p-p-please d-d-d-don't” Ella screamed in frustration walking towards her, Rhi wasn't going to listen , Ella knew she wasn't , but Ella didn't cry , she hadn't for 6 years . Rhi was 12 , far to young to die , Ella clenched her fists “c'mon Rhi , it isn't worth it !” she cried her pale blond hair blowing in front of her , Rhi looked up at her from the edge of the cliff .
“it has to be Ellabella , it has to be” Rhi replied in a choked whisper putting her hand over her heart and taking another step back, she peered over the edge at the beack below , the tide just coming . Rhi had planned it this was , she would jump , then use her last breaths to roll into the sea , Rhi liked swimming, but she wouldn't be this time .
“I'm gonna miss you Rhi “ Ella reached out for her offering a hand , Rhi put her hand out her fingertips brushing Ella's own pale ones , “me to “ she whispererd , but Ella couldn't grasp her hand in time as Rhi went tumbling down the cliff . Frozen Ella could still feel Rhi lingering on her hand as she sank to her knees again , in the distance Rhi was floating out to sea , yet she was still holding Ella's right hand , always.

Now Ella's hand was checking the corps' pulse , there wasn't one , she layed a blood covered hand on his forehead drawing an x on it with intricate prescision , then she put a hand on her own , it was bruised . But Ella didn't feel the pain this time, she had worse .“Goodbye , I won't miss you much, but this had to be done , you helped kill Rhi , you didn't know....but you did “ . Ella wiped off the glass shard with a wipe then threw them both in the bin also wiping off the dumpster and anything else she may have touched and turned her back on the now unbreathing body .

*

The door clicked as Ella crept in , she chucked off the hoddie she was wearing and washed her hands unaware of the fact that she had a black eye – that could be a problem . A face appeared in her bedroom doorway , with nerdy glasses and mousy brown hair , Mikey raised an eyebrow , “Ella your ba- HOLY UNICORN SHI- “ , Mikey screamed but got cut off by the other 4 guys rushing into the room .
“is Ella okay ? “
“is Ella dead ? “
“Is Ella hurt ? “
“Did Ella eat all your 'unicorn droppings '? “
The last remark came from fun-sized Frank as he spat the words venomusly , Ray pushed him back out of the doorway as Gee stood next to Mikey and Bob pushed infront of Frank to stand by Ray in the doorway .
“...no Ella isn't dead or hurt and she is in fact okay “ Ella muttered casually shrugging it off with one shoulder as Gee stepped forward , “Ella ...your eye “ , Ella looked up at him .
“huh ? “ , Ray looked at her eye wincing slightly then put his hand up as if he was in class “I'll get an icepack “ he offered brightly dashing to the kitchen , he knew what Gee was like when he was angry , it was best to avoid .
“I'll go.... watch TV “ Bob said smiling , “I'll go practice my guitar “ Frank scowled trailing off with Bob . “I'll go ...uhm....err...I'll go ....uhmmm...... hunt unicorns “ Mikey blushed before scrunching his nose in a cute way and running to his room .
“Who did this ? “ Gerard whispered touching her eye gently accepting an icepack from Ray as he scuttled out of the room and pressing it to her eye .
“it was no one- I mean nothing , I mean , it doesn't matter now “ Ella nodded , this was the signal to get out of her room , Gee did so .

A/N : okay I'm stuck , what do you think I should do next the 9 people whi read the last chapter :L . Thankyou for reading , sorry for the shortness of my chapters ,. R&R and all the stuff the other ficwadians say
Sign up to rate and review this story