Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

[A/N] - Hey Penina, could you maybe suggest some names for the baby please? :) Male and female names! :D If anyone else wants to suggest some (including killjoy names) then go for it! :D

The journey was rather silent except for Penina saying things like "Go left." and "Go right." There was some pretty awkward tension in the car. It was a relief when Penina asked Gerard to stop and we could all get out.

Penina opened the trap door and we took all the torches out of the bag that Frank had packed for us. We all had one each which I was grateful for. I hated the dark so much. We all clicked on our torches "Fuckin' torch..." Ray hissed when he found that his torch didn't work. Raven laughed at him and he slapped for round the back of the head lightly "This means that we're sharing a torch Raven."

"Do we have to?" Raven pouted and Ray nodded. Then we all climbed into the tunnel and started walking.

"You know, since we have a three hour walk ahead of us, I think we should go back to the dog debate." Frank said.

"Frank, where do you expect us to get a dog from?" Gerard asked "We're in the middle of the desert. And how would we take care of it anyway? So quit being stupid."

"Wow, someone's in a bad mood." Frank said in a sing-song voice "What happened? Are you jealous because Penina stole all of your sass?"

"Don't drag me into this!" Penina cried then said to Gerard in a serious voice "No but really Gerard, why are you in such a bad mood?"

"I'm not in a bad mood."

"Yes you are!" Sam told him sternly "Now tell us Gerard, why are you so butthurt?"

Gerard sighed and then told us "Well I was talking to Hozzie and Kat about why I didn't want them to come with us and they both got really mad at me. And they said... Some stuff."

We were silent for a moment "What stuff?" Frank yelled "Don't leave us in suspense bro!"

"Well Kat told me I was an asshole who couldn't tell her what to do. And then Hozzie told me that she hated me."

There was an awkward silence before Penina said "They didn't mean it Gerard. They were just angry."

"Anyway, getting a dog would be stupid..." Gerard picked up the old conversation as if it had never ended.



After an hour and a half we all decided to take a break and sat in random patterns on the floor. Frank delved into his bag "Sorry, I only have Power Pup."

"... Did you bring a can opener?" Penina asked as she felt around in his bag.

Frank thought about it then went red "Oh um no."

"Do you reckon we could shoot it open like we do with the locks?" Penina asked, getting her raygun and pointing it at the top of the can. She pulled the trigger and the power pup splashed up into her face "Well, I got it open." She grinned "Did you bring any spoons?"

"Oh um no."

Penina sighed heavily before bringing the can to her lips and just drinking it. Everyone held their cans out in front of them and shot it then drank it like Penina had. It was disgusting but was certainly better than nothing. Then we started drinking the bottles of water "Oh god, I just remembered that we'll be going back to Kat's house. And now her Dad's dead it'll just be so awful..." I said "And oh god, what if they moved someone else into that house?"

"Don't worry, it'll all be fine." Then Frank cried "Wait! Don't drink all the water! It'll take us another hour and a half to get there but then we have to do another three hours back out of the city."

"I hadn't thought about the journey back." Raven admitted and everyone nodded in agreement "I'm already exhausted."

"If you get really tired, I'll carry you." Ray told her with a small smile.

"Will you carry me if I get tired Frank?" Penina asked.

Frank sighed "But I'd be carrying you and a baby!"

"I don't even have a baby bump yet."

"Oh. Right."




We finally made it to Kat's house and climbed out of the tunnel into the kitchen "Maybe they still have some food!" Frank cried "I'll make us something for the journey back."

"Frank!" Penina snapped "The owner of this house is dead, do you have no respect?"

"Well if he's dead he won't need his food will he?"

Penina rolled her eyes "I am so sorry about him."

"Don't worry about it." I took a deep breath "I'd prefer it if you guys stayed here please. I need to see Stella by myself."



[A/N] - And that is all until tomorrow :)
Sign up to rate and review this story