Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Escape This Town

Caught

by Pull_The_Trigger 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2012-08-31 - Updated: 2012-08-31 - 1981 words

0Unrated
Frank walked to Andy's place the next morning. He banged on his door until Andy answered 5 minutes later.  "Shit, man. Was wondering who was knocking on my door this early... Should've known it was you. What're you doing here? Should've told me you were gonna come an get cocaine this early..." Looks like Andy just fucking woke up. Well, it won't be long until he's asleep again!

Frank gave Andy a harsh look. He pushed Andy aside and let himself into his house. "What the fuck, man?" Frank shut the door and stared at Andy. "C'mon, man. It's fucking seven in the morning," Andy yawned. "You high or somethin'? Fuck, this early man? Dunno how you can do it. Or did you pull an all nighter?" Andy asked. "You drunk? I smell alcohol, don't smell cocaine."

"It's from last night," Frank said.
"Well do you want to have like a shower or something...?" Andy asked sleepily in his deep voice. "You look like you could need one," Andy said. Andy looked down at what Frank was wearing and noticed he was wearing his pajama pants and a sweater. And Andy was only in his underwear.

"Shit, I um, better get dressed," Andy said, more alert of what he was wearing. 

Damn he's different when he's sober, Frank thought. He's a normal person and doesn't force you to give him blowjobs.
He actually wants to get dressed.

"So, while I'm getting dressed, you can just hop in the shower if you want. I don't care. Make coffee. Do whatever," he shrugged. 

"I'm not fucking homeless," Frank said. 

"Yeah I know but... you told me that your parents won't let you do much because you're grounded..." He said.

"Doesn't mean that I'm grounded from a shower, Andy. If anything, they'd PREFER for me to have a shower," Frank said. 

"Well it just seems like you didn't have one yet this morning... You might want to get rid of the alcohol smell so that you won't get into more deep shit with your dad."

Frank sighed. "Oh, I don't care anymore, Andy!" Frank whined. "He can beat the shit out of me if he wants! I give up! There's no point in trying to escape anymore because it just won't work. Even if I was able to escape, they'd get the cops involved and they'd put a search on me."

"I thought your dad wanted you out of the house," Andy stated.

"He does. But he also doesn't. I don't know anymore. He said that last night was the third warning. I remember, though... the first warning was the only warning. The second warning was the last warning. Now it's the third warning, and he says that THIS is the last warning. The test didn't work. He won't help me. But soon a fourth warning will come and I still won't be kicked out of the house by then, or getting help by then. Maybe this drug thing isn't even working. If that won't get me out of the house, then I don't know what will..." Frank thought out loud.

"You need to be more meaner. You have to make your mom cry more to make your dad yell more -..."

"I make my mom cry more all the time! It's been the same since I started doing these drugs! Ever since I met you, Andy! This plan was for me to escape the prison in my house, but it hasn't worked! My dads only getting meaner and thats the reason i wanted to run away from my home in the first place. But these drugs made it worse. He's so mean, Andy! It scares me more than it ever has! These drugs aren't making anything better. You said it would, but it didn't. I'm failing in school and I have no friends," Frank said.

Andy shrugged.

"Andy, all these drugs are doing are ruining my life. This is not the place where I belong. It's not where I want to be at, Andy! You said that these drugs would help me escape the negative thoughts and they'd put me in a paradise. For me to escape this world I live in. For me to literally escape. To leave this town. To get kicked out of my house. That's what I wanted, Andy!" 

Frank looked down. "But now I'm addicted. I can't stop. I want to stop, but I can't. I don't want to. But I do! God, this is so confusing! There's nothing nobody can do!"

"So are you saying this is my fault? It was your choice to do these drugs. You come to me every week for more," Andy said.

"It is your fault!" Frank spat. "I talk to you more than I talk to my parents! I see you more than I see my parents, and I live in the same bloody house with them! You convinced me to take these drugs. You just want your fucking money." 

Frank glared at Andy and Andy's face stayed motionless. He doesn't care, Frank thought. Nobody cares.

"And then you complain about your life. Every time you need me, you put out all your anger and you tell me everything that has happened at home, at school...."

He's right. I do tell Andy everything. He's the only person I express my feelings to. Who I feel safe with, Frank thought.

"But I don't care, Frank."

Frank immediately took back what he was thinking.
 No, I don't feel safe with him, he thought. I don't trust him. You can't trust your drug dealer.

"Go to the school councilor or something. I don't know how to deal with your shit. It's not my problem, okay? I don't know what to do, okay?! I can't do it anymore! You have to find someone else to talk to!"

Andy almost looked like he was tearing up. Maybe Andy does care, but he feels bad that he can't help because he knows that these drugs were his fault. He knows that he's the one causing all of this to happen. 

"So just leave! And take your sorrowful issues with you."

Frank put his head down. He felt stupid for telling Andy everything about himself and for trusting him. He turned and started walking for the door. "Thanks, Andy." Frank sniffled and opened the door. He walked outside and slammed the door shut and went home.

Andy felt so bad. He wish he hadn't done that, but he needs to act like a tough guy. He hates feeling someone's pain for them. He doesn't like all that "I have sympathy for you" shit. He's not a softy. He can't help Frank out. He just can't.

~~~ 

3 weeks went by, and Frank's parents thought that Frank was done with his drugs by then. They didn't find any signs of cocaine anywhere. They never caught Frank being high, they never saw his eyes red, and there were no fights for three weeks. 

Frank was clean. Well so they thought...

The school bell rang and everyone went to their classes. Frank sat in his desk and Andy sat in his desk behind Frank. 

Class began. An hour went by and everyone was writing a test, working hard. The teacher walked around the classroom, looking at everyone's work to see how they were doing. He was now standing behind Frank, watching Frank do nothing. He looked at Frank's sheet and noticed nothing was written down yet. Only little doodles on the corner of the page. "Mr. Iero, you better get to work," his teacher spoke. Frank jumped ten feet out of his seat. "Shit, Mr. Williums!" Frank said. "Watch your mouth, Mr. Iero. If you don't finish this work sheet, you're going to fail. And you're going to have to redo it. If you fail that one, then -..." 

"Mr. Williums may I please use the washroom?" Kellin asked. "Be quick," Mr. Williums said. Kellin got up from his seat and tripped over Frank's backpack. He fell on the floor. "Shit, you alright?" Frank asked his old friend. "Yeah, perfectly fine dumb shi-..." Kellin looked at the bag of cocaine that was on the ground. He stared at it and Frank's heart began to race. He gasped and picked it up quickly before... "Mr. Iero, what do you have there in your hand?" ...Before Mr. Williums caught him.

Andy behind Frank watched the scene with wide eyes. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck shit fuck, he thought. 

~~~

"Frank, I thought you were done with that crap!" His mother yelled. "Frank, you little shit. You little liar. You can't keep hiding this shit from us!" Frank's dad couldn't control his anger even if it was in front of the principle.  Frank's heart was racing like crazy and his palms and forehead were sweating.

Frank's dad wanted to hit Frank so badly. But he wouldn't do that in front of Frank's principle. He'd get in trouble himself.

"It's not mine! I swear! Someone put it in there to play a mean joke on me!" Frank yelled. "Oh, come on Frank! You've been lying to us this whole time. Every time we found a bag of cocaine, you said the same damn thing," his mother said.

No matter what, Frank was still a bad liar. Anything he tried, it wouldn't work. His parents didn't trust him. They never did. The principle didn't trust him. 

"You know that this can cause you school suspension and it will be put on your record, right?" The principle said. "And it can send you to jail."

Frank looked down at his hands folded on his lap.  

"You hear that?" His father said. Frank didn't answer. "I said did you hear -..." 
"Sweetheart," his mother said. She put a hand on his father's shoulder. "Don't you sweetie me. You see what our child is doing? He doesn't realize that there is a risk and that there will be consequences for his actions -..."

"Punishments!" Frank yelled. "There will be punishments! You're the reason why I started taking this shit, dad! I fucking hate you!"

"What the hell did you just say? What did you just fucking say?!" Frank's father slapped the back of Frank's head.

Frank yelled at his father. His mother yelled at Frank.

After Frank and his parents calmed down, they all talked about Frank's addiction. They talked about when he started, why he did (Frank wouldn't tell them why), and who he got the drugs from. Frank wouldn't tell them how he got the drugs. He didn't tell them much. When an answer didn't come out of Frank's mouth, his dad would yell at him and damn near hit him. His mother cried a few times. Frank spazzed out a few times. 

The principle sat there and watched the scene. This wasn't going so well. Frank was so angry. He was angry at everyone. He hates this place. 

"Frank, it's final. You are going to rehab."

"I don't need to go to rehab! They won't help me there! I don't need help!" He yelled. 

"Frank, sweetie, you do need help," his mother said. 

Frank rolled his eyes. "So do you, you fucking bitch." 

Frank's father grabbed his arm.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL YOUR MOM?" His father yelled. 

Another fight.

Five minutes to get everyone to settle down. 

"It's going to cost so much money, honey." His mother mumbled.

"Don't you think that there's another way to help that boy?" His father asked. 

"I'm afraid not, Mr. Iero. You're son needs help. I'm sure you can pay the price for your own son," the principle said. He gave Frank's dad a stern look.

Silence hushed the room.

"Alright. Get prepared for rehab, Frank Anthony Iero." Then he muttered something that nobody could hear.

The talk went on for a little while more.

Frank's life was ruined. He was so fucked. 
Sign up to rate and review this story