Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Star crossed Love #31

by bulletproofheart44 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-09-02 - Updated: 2012-09-02 - 1882 words - Complete

0Unrated
I didn’t sleep hardly at all last night. I am just sitting here in my office at work staring at my coffee. I kept thinking about Gerard, about how much I miss him, how much better off he is with out me and how he is living the life he promised and I am not. I look at the clock on the wall it is 12:30. I guess I should head over to Ariannas studio so we can do lunch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I arrive at the studio and security points me in the direction of her dressing room. I nervously make my way through the halls and to her room. The radio studio in on the other side of the large building so I know I wont see Gerard or anyone because they’re interview starts in minutes.
I open the door to her room and close it behind me and plop on the couch and close my eyes when I suddenly hear music playing. I look around the room and don’t know where it is coming from. I finally look up at the ceiling and realize that there are speakers. Shit! They must automatically play the music through the speakers! I look anywhere for a switch to turn them off them Arianna’s voice comes on.
“Hi welcome back to 98.4. This is miss Arianna here with My Chemical Romance for our part 2 interview. So yesterday guys we kinda talked about how the band got started and everything but today I was going to ask you a little more personal questions is that okay?” Arianna says happily. All the guys in unison say yes. I feel my heartbeat speed up. I knew she was up to something!
“So you guys are handsome guys. Do you have in ladies in your life?”-Arianna
“No not at the moment”- Ray
“No not for me” –Mikey
“No but I am looking into something”- Frank
“With my hand yes”-Bob. Everyone starts laughing including me.
“No”-Gerard
“Really Gerard? No offense to the rest of you guys, but you being the lead singer and all shouldn’t you be having ladies all over you?”-Arianna. Damn it! I knew she was up to something.
“No, not any that I want”-Gerard
“Have you found somebody you wanted?”-Arianna
“Um yes, yes I have”-Gerard says uncomfortably. I can just imagine him sitting in the chair figgiting like he always did when he was nervous.
“Then what’s going on there?”-Arianna
“I’d rather not speak on that note”-Gerard
“Okay we will MOVE ON then” –Arianna
“So all of you guys being on tour all the time must be really hard to keep in touch with your loved ones doesn’t it?”-Arianna
“Sometimes it does, but with all the technology that is available now we can talk, text and email each other almost every day”-Ray You can hear the rest of the guys “mhhmm” in agreement.
“But that’s not the same thing say as having you there by their side every day you know? I am sure that it must be hard in that sense”-Arianna
“Yeah, there is nothing like being home with that person, I don’t think any amount of texting or emailing can ever replace actually being there”-Mikey
“Yeah but I am sure you all have had your losses right? Maybe some people don’t want that they want you by their side day in and day out. Not out on the road 7 months of the year while they are left at home. They wanna be married and have kids, do you think you could make that work?
-Arianna
“Yes, I’ve tried my best”- Bob says.
“I think it could work, if you really love that person”-Gerard.

“Lets say that it didn’t work, that is by no means okay for someone to go say mean horrible things like say write a whole book, magazine, ALBUM about that person is it?”-Arianna. Fuck! I am going to kill her.
The other end is silent for a few seconds.
“If it makes good writing and helps express that person’s feelings then yes I do”-Gerard says angrily. She’s gotten in deep.

“So you all have tattoos I see, part of the rocker life style?” –Arianna. Crap! I know where she is going with this!
“Ha ha I guess, I just love them, they are a way of expressing myself”- Frank
“Same here, they all just have a special meeting to me”-Mikey
“But what about you Gerard? I see you’re the only one here without tattoos why is that?”-Arianna. She didn’t!
“I am afraid of needles” He says plainly.
“Really you never got say a girls name tattooed right over your heart like the name. JOsie, JOlie, JOlena?” –Arianna. I feel my stomach drop.
“No, again I am afraid of needles” he says again.
“Well that is all the time we have for today folks! This is Dj. Arianna sighing off here with My Chemical Romance, talk to you all tomorrow! And remember to stop by JOHANNA Retorios adoption center and adopt your new family member today” and with that a commercial comes on. My mouth is pretty much on the floor.
What?! How could she do this?! She promised! I feel my blood pressure start to rise and I start pacing the room. She promised! And she went back on it! I feel like I am going to be sick. He is going to know something is up. He is going to know that she knows me! Some best friend! I hear the door handle twist and see Arianna come walking in with a smile on her face. I storm up to her and get maybe 3 inches away from her.
“YOU FUCKING PROMISED ARIANNA!” I scream.
“Jo! Calm your shit! He wont suspect anything. Plus I promised I wouldn’t mention anything about you and I didn’t” I am about to argue, but then I realize she is right, She just brought up questions that would make him think of me.
“Touche, but that doesn’t mean I am not extremely pissed off at you!” I glare at her.
“Be pissed off all you want, you wanna go get some food? I am pretty sure they will be gone and I am starving” She rubs her extremely fat stomach and looks at me.
“I am beyond pissed off at you right now, I don’t know if I could sit across the table from you without wanting to hurl a piece of my food at your head” I hiss at her. She just rolls her eyes.
“Hey I am hungry enough I might just let you” I want to argue back but I honestly don’t know what to say to that. Damn her. There is knock on the door and my heart sinks. Arianna can tell I am panicked.
“Calm down, it is probably just the station manager” She walks over to the door and in a sing song voice asks “Who is it?”
“Gerard, I need to speak to you now!” Gerard angrily says on the other side of the door. She gives me a panicked look.
“Quick the closet!” She points to her closet in the corner. It is one of those window blinds one, like you see in the horror films. Without even hesitating I run over and close the doors behind me crouching in the corner. My heart drops. I don’t know if I can handle seeing him in real life. Maybe if I just close my eyes and just listen to his voice.

“Come in” Arianna says. I hear the door swing open. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I hear stomping and then Gerard speaks.
“What the fuck what that?!” he yells
“I don’t know what you are talking about” Arianna says innocently
“Where is she?” He asks sternly.
“I don’t know what you are talking about” Arianna says again.
“You, you knew all of those things because of her! About her leaving me, wanting to be married and have kids, you knew about her inspiring the album because she broke up with me, you knew about the god damn tattoo! Only she and I know about that! WHERE IS SHE?!” He asks again. He sounds furious.
“I-I was just guessing I don’t know what you are talking about” She says more nervously. I hear him sigh and stomp around then stop.
“You don’t know how long I have been looking for her, how long I have wanted answers, this is the closest I have ever came! Please just tell me” he begs.
Arianna clears her throat.
“Why have you been looking for her?” She asks. WHAT?! No why is she doing that she is suppose to be getting rid of him! I squeeze my eyes tighter together.
“You have no, idea how fucking in love I was with her. I was willing to give everything up, to become what she wants and needed. So I could be with her. I even fucking canceled the tour we had lined up for that Spring, to be with her, But guess what? I came home excited as fuck to see her and tell her, I wanted it to be a surprise and what do I get? I come home, walk up to the front door and find that note. She wanted to be married and have kids, she didn’t want me to give up my dream and she didn’t want to give up hers. I just want and need answers, I need to see her.” My heart hurts and it takes all I can not to open my eyes and just look at him but I don’t. I keep them closed. Arianna stays quiet for a while.

“She doesn’t want you to find her.” She says . What?! Why is she giving in to him?!
“Why?”-Gerard
“I….I don’t know. I only found out about all this yesterday and I am her best friend. It was 3:00 in the morning and I heard her crying and found all of this My Chemical Romance shit everywhere, I guess your buddy Ray went and saw her and gave her your Cd, magazines and DVDs. I didn’t believe her at first then she showed me all the pictures of you guys and, god just from pictures you could tell something was there”-Arianna. My heart tightens again.
“What?! Ray saw her?! And He didn’t tell me?! Please where is she. “ he asks again.
“Gerard I can’t tell you. She’ll kill me.” Arianna says again. Good girl Arianna good girl. I hear him sigh and mumble something. Arianna gasps and there is silence.
“Really?” she asks. What did he just mumble?!
“Yes” he responds. There is silence again, I hear footsteps again coming closer to the closet I keep my eyes shut and pull my knees closer to my chest. The footsteps stop in front of the closet doors. It is so quiet I can hear my heart beating in my ears. Then the doors to the closet open.
Sign up to rate and review this story