Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Emerald Flight Book One: Union

Chapter 06: Busted

by megamatt09

Dumbledore and Snape show up. Featuring fun with the Invisibility Cloak.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-09-02 - Updated: 2012-09-02 - 11706 words

?Blocked
Chapter 6: Busted.

The two teenagers had just gone inside for lunch and returned outside for a while, as they sat down right back down to enjoy their mutual company some more.

"So, how was your childhood?" asked Harry and Kara perked up. "What did you do, on Argo, I think it was?"

Kara smiled, in fond memories as she pushed back to the bitter sweet ones. "Well, I moved there with my parents, when I was only three years old. Father seemed to want to get off of Krypton rather quickly. Then again, the Krypton Science Council would drive anyone mad. They were all about their close minded ideals and once they got that computer running, they followed the lead."

"What computer?" asked Harry, curious.

The blonde girl paused, before she started to explain. "It was supposed to be the ultimate computer, an artificial intelligence that would run everything. The computer was called the Brain Interactive Construct but everyone called it Brainiac. It just runs off the tongue much easier."

"Yeah, I can see why that would be a mouthful," laughed Harry.

"For a while, it worked," continued Kara. "Of course, an advanced AI like that, it's bound to screw up. One little flaw in the programming, and baked. And Brainiac had a big flaw. He took his objective to do what's best for Krypton too far."

Harry held her hand and encouraged her.

"He decided that he would rather let Krypton blow up and kill all of the people, to save himself," said Kara as she inclined her head and Harry comforted her. "He seemed to do the same thing with other planets, get the information and decide to destroy them."

She drew breath and continued."He fought Kal three times before on Earth. The stupid council didn't listen to Jor-El, and Brainiac would rather save the knowledge of the planet, then save the people."

Both held each other.

"But I think I had some fun times, even if the end was not good," said Kara. "I had lots of fun on Argo. It was a beautiful place. Well most of it anyway. I enjoyed puzzles, and reading. Liked to be outdoors a lot, it was fun. But I was always looking for new ways to experiment with things. You know that."

Harry just smiled.

"Of course, I got in so much trouble when I blew up half of our house when I experimented with the wrong things. We all make mistakes, we've just got to learn what went wrong. However, Mother was not pleased."

They both laughed at this, as they laid back and watched the sky.

"It was fun, until he took over," whispered Kara as she shuddered and appreciated the person beside him. "Krypton unloaded a lot of their criminals there, the one's that weren't sent to the Phantom Zone."

Harry looked at Kara in confusion so she explained. "It's kind of a place where it's everywhere and also nowhere. A world between worlds, I guess you could call it that. It's kind of confusing."

"What type of people were sent there?" wondered Harry.

"War criminals mostly," said Kara. "Of course, those who assaulted children and their spouses might have gotten sent there if things got extreme. Despite all of the problems, marriage was rather sacred. Not perfect, nothing is but not done lightly. That was part of the vows we took Harry, I know you don't remember this but I do."

"Why don't you remind me?" encouraged Harry.

Kara did. "Nothing too drastic. We vowed to protect each other, to cherish each other, to treat each other like equals, to help each other, and to tie the best elements of both of our lives together. The vows are unbreakable. Anyone who tries might be in for a huge surprise."

Harry smirked at this.

"Nothing deadly, but I didn't agree to marry you until I was sure, well mostly sure," said Kara. "Sometimes you got to trust your instincts and...when I kissed you for the first time, I had a feeling...and I was right."

Harry knew where she was coming from. He had the same feeling.

"So what was your family background like?" asked Harry.

"We were well off," explained Kara. "Not filthy rich mind you, but enough where we could get by rather well. I had a few friends..."

Kara closed her eyes and Harry pulled her close.

"It's okay, take your time," whispered Harry.

"They were all murdered by him, Zod, one by one, or worse," shuddered Kara, as she felt Harry rub her neck. "He was Uncle Jor's old friend from his school days. He was the Commissioner of Technological Acceptance. He approved all new technologies for Krypton or censured them. Yet he wanted more."

She rested and remembered the details. "Zod tried to overthrow the Science Council and I think Jor-El managed to get him sent to the badlands of Argo, instead of the Phantom Zone. He regretted it, but still..."

"He's a bad subject, if you don't want to talk about it," said Harry but his wife pushed on.

"No, I have to talk about it," managed Kara as she shook her head. "He really damaged everything. You know we were about the one one's left. After it all, he got sent to the Phantom Zone, too little and too late."

Kara closed her eyes. "He used girls, young girls, to experiment on them, or to use them to breed soldiers for his army."

Revulsion hit Harry.

"Zod was sent to the Phantom Zone, but most of the damage was done," said Kara.

"It's over, isn't it?" asked Harry.

"Yeah," she concluded with a smile. "Life goes on despite it all. I came out okay."

"Kara, I can't believe how hopeful you are after what happened," muttered Harry.

The girl gave a weak smile and proceed to explain. "I was named after the Goddess of Hope and Courage of Krypton. Kal was named after the pillar of Truth and Justice. The House of El had the highest expectations. Explains a lot about how messed up we are. Who could live up to that anyway?"

"You can," said Harry and Kara looked pleased, as they talked and watched the clouds.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A young twenty three year old woman took a step forward, breath hitched as she smelled the air. Blood, decay, and some traces of dark match filled her nostrils.

Tonks held her wand carefully. Just as Moody taught her, she would not put her back to any doors and windows.

It would help if she had an eye in the back of her head like Moody.

Right now, she was on a case which was very personal. It involved her aunt, Bellatrix Lestrange, who seemed to be rather busy since the battle at the Department of Mysteries.

"No," gasped Tonks, as she moved rushed into the house.

She walked into the house where her parents had lived. Her hand shook, as she saw the Dark Mark suspended right above it.

She muttered. "They got out, they got out, please tell me they got out."

Tonks screamed and shook, as she saw her mother laid on the floor. The grisly sight of her mutilated remains terrified her. Her heart rate sped up.

"Oh, my God, Mum, I'm so sorry, so sorry, no," gasped Tonks, before she pulled herself together and looked around and saw her father.

Ted Tonks had been pinned right to the wall with needles, his blood splattered and his face bruised.

"Dad," whispered Tonks, as she saw the hole in his chest. "This is all my...I shouldn't have..."

Tonks just sunk down on a chair, she needed to take a breath and report what she found.

Her eyes turned, as she shook and she saw writing, in blood on the wall.

Dear Nymphadora,
*]
[*Just stopped by to trim a few branches of my family tree. Dear Andy put on a good fight, but in the end, I gutted the blood traitor. Your Mudblood Daddy also thought he'd fight me. He regretted it.

*]
[*No one makes a fool out of me. You want to play the hero in the Department of Mysteries. Oh you silly little Hufflepuff. I know everyone who was there. I'm coming after them all. Enjoy your last breath, sweetheart, before too long Auntie Bella will put you down for good.

*]
[*Just like a mongrel dog. Like Sirius.

*]
[*Send Potter my regards. The Dark Lord will see him soon.

*]
[*Pleasant Dreams,

*]
[*Auntie Bella.


"That bitch!" yelled Tonks as she propelled a chair against a wall. She collapsed down, drained, and buried in grief.

From what she heard, Bellatrix was absolutely around the bend before Azkaban but after she had hit a new level.

Tonks thought of poor Neville Longbottom. The boy was still alive, but severely burned and in St. Mungos. He had taken down two other Death Eaters, but Bellatrix was at an entirely different level than most her kind.

Bellatrix had said that a son should not be separated from his parents.

Then there was Luna Lovegood, who had also mysteriously disappeared. Tonks was quite frankly baffled. There was blood right at the scene of the crime, but no sign of Luna or her father.

One of Moody's rules of being an Auror was unless you find a body or at least a large enough chunk of one, no one is dead.

Even if one does find a big enough chunk of body, still be suspicious.

Tonks could confirm Neville was injured, her parents were dead, and Luna seemed to have just vanished. There was an ongoing investigation but no one could concern themselves much with the oddball daughter of the equally oddball man behind the Quibbler.

All she could do was hope that the protections around the Burrow held. Hermione was in there after all, and everyone else, even they did not deserve what Bellatrix did to them. Harry was safe and married, even if she blamed herself for not misdirecting Snape and Dumbledore a bit better.

Sirius and Remus were safe. Tonks sighed, it appeared that her and Remus would not work out.

Too much baggage right there, but life went on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Batman looked in front of the computer, which he had been in front of for several hours. He moved back all of Bruce Wayne's appointments for the day back. This investigation demanded his full attention.

"You know, Master Bruce, too much time in front of the computer can cause you delirium," said Alfred as he showed back up. "Still at that Potter case."

Batman paused for a moment. As an avid reader of Sherlock Holmes as a child, he always had a fondness for deductive reasoning. The groundwork built for the current Bat and nearly at thirty nine years of age, he continued to move strong.

Yet, it all started that one night, in Crime Alley, all the man wanted was the pearls, two parents shot, and the beginning of Bruce Wayne's death of innocence. Where he turned into the protector of Gotham City, a city that was infested with crime and even the police with a few exceptions were as dirty as the criminals.

"After painstaking research and digging deep, I've found information that only raises more questions" summarized Batman. "I found Harry Potter, he was the son of James Potter and Lily Evans."

The Dark Knight paused as he documented more of his findings. "The strange part is that many records for Lily Evans don't simply exist past the age of eleven, past her marriage, her son's birth, and death. No records of James Potter exist, except for those references.

"My word, death?" asked Alfred.

"They were killed when Harry was one year old," explained Batman as he shifted through the information around. "By a terrorist, named Tom Marvolo Riddle, or so the report says."

"Such a strange name," said Alfred.

Batman turned. "It gets stranger, Alfred. The Riddles were an upper class family in Little Hangleton, but were all dead by the middle part of the 1940s. Years earlier, a young man named Tom Riddle, was believed to be swindled by a woman named Merope Gaunt. This Tom Marvolo Riddle may have been their son."

Alfred nodded. "So a deadbeat father or perhaps something else?"

"Something strange," grunted the Dark Knight. "After further digging I found a series of closed room murders that were unsolved throughout the United Kingdom. No signs of forceable entry could be gained. No glass busted and no wood cracked."

Batman continued after a few seconds. "The latest was just two weeks ago when a woman named Amelia Bones was murdered in London. Signs of a fight, but no forceable entry. The murders occurred for eleven years until fifteen years ago and then stopped. That was until a few months ago."

"While this Riddle fellow seems shifty, perhaps you should get back to the matter at hand," prompted Alfred.

"Riddle has everything to do with the matter at hand, as he was believed to be killed when he murdered the Potters," said Batman, eyes closed for a second before he focused. "He may have been merely resting."

"It might not be a mugger in an alley with a gun, but there's always someone out there who tears families apart."

"Then Potter was sent to Vernon and Petunia Dursley," continued Batman. "Petunia was his mother's sister, and Vernon is a high ranking executive of one of the top drill companies in the United Kingdom. They were rich in rather high end neighborhood, and could afford the best in life."

The Dark Knight presented a picture and Alfred looked at it. "Everything seems perfectly orderly and the same. Almost eerily such, sir."

"Precisely. The boy was found on the steps fifteen years ago and was taken in by the Dursleys. And then we get into some potentially disturbing territory."

Batman looked over at Alfred, who encouraged him to continue.

"Potter achieved admirable grades in school at times. Yet, they seem woefully inconsistent, as if he held his potential back or only applied himself in certain instances. At the age of eleven, Potter left, much like his mother did and records ceased. Not that there were many, one visit to the optometrist at the age of five. Potter was written down to attend St. Brutus's Center for Incurably Criminal Children."

The Detective paused to let that tidbit sink in. "An institution which closed down just two years ago and never had any record of anyone named Harry Potter attending."

Alfred nodded and he gave the indication for Batman to continue. "Then I really got suspicious. I found more children missing at eleven, more holes in the records. There's no common motive. "

More notes were brought up. The crime fighter continued.

"There were some police reports, based on Dursley's son and his activities. Drug dealing, petty vandalism, and assault, nothing too violent, not yet, and Vernon Dursley tried to blame them on his nephew. Bribes may have changed hands. Dursley could afford them, even if he could not be bothered to care for his nephew."

Those facts were allowed to sink in.

"What are you getting at, Master Bruce?" asked Alfred.

"Child abuse, Alfred," concluded Batman and the butler gasped, as he leaned onto the cave wall and bats fluttered above him.

"My word, they struck him," said Alfred.

"Not necessarily," replied Batman. "Most monsters can do horrific damage to a child without laying a solitary finger on them. Their son on the other hand, might have had certain behaviors conditioned into him that manifested in bullying tendencies."

The Dark Knight scowled. In his mind, those who used and abused children were the absolutely most disgusting of all criminals.

His number one rule was to never kill a criminal. A rule he found harder and harder to keep every year, with Arkham Asylum's Revolving Door Policy.

Yet, the closest he ever came was due to a criminal named the Sewer King years ago. Where he tortured runaway children into being his slaves, used sense deprivation techniques to condition them, a bell to silence them, and crocodiles to threaten them.

Batman freed the children and nearly broke his number one rule and beat the monster to death.. The Sewer King got the message and was now in Arkham, scared and terrified of bats. He was barely able to move.

Sadly, many of the children could not adjust, even through a few managed to piece their lives back together and return home.

Only time will tell the long term ramifications.

"Children disappearing, inconsistent records, so I went digging further," explained the Dark Knight. "There's an anamoly in Scotland where planes are unable to pass over. Every single plane which gets close to it, they have to turn around for repairs. Several reports over several years, it is almost as if there are forces beyond what we can see."

The man turned.

"It's almost as if there's some hidden world, beyond what we could see," concluded Batman. "They are covering up everything, and only someone who had an idea what to look for, could find what they needed to. And Harry Potter is in the thick of something important with it. It may have to do with some form of mystical forces."

"So now what, sir?" asked Alfred.

"I need to make a call," said Batman, as he prepared for the next stage of his investigation.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harry was very amused at the moment at what the beautiful blonde in his arms told him. "So you mean to tell me this woman, who your cousin saves on a constant basis and is a co-worker he sees every day, can't tell that he's Superman? And all he uses for a disguise is a pair of glasses?"

"You'd be surprised how much a pair of glasses can blind people," said Kara with a shrug. "Plus, I think she's in denial, somewhat, you can't really tell."

The couple looked at the sky, and Harry saw that it was beginning to darken. "It's getting late. Time goes by so fast. I can't believe I lost track of the entire day."

"C'mon, Ma's likely about got dinner on by now," said Kara, as she and Harry packed up what they had. With her powers and his magic, it only took a matter of moments. The two walked side by side by side inside, as Clark walked out the door.

"Oh, Ma sent me to get you," said Clark, as there was still a bit of tension in the air. "She says dinner will be ready in about twenty minutes. I'm going to help Pa finish out in the barn, so we should be back, in a little bit."

"Thanks," said Harry.

"Yeah, thank you," added Kara.

Still some tension from the awkward first meeting, but everyone seemed to be slowly working beyond it.

Given that their clothes were a bit sweaty from their day of fun, they changed.

"Maybe, we'll test out your cloak tomorrow," whispered Kara and Harry could not think of a better suggestion. He had to settle himself down at the naughty possibilities.

As they got dressed, a thump echoed from downstairs and loud voices could be heard. The two teenagers rushed down the stairs, to see the door open and Jonathan was in the middle of ranting."

"I don't care who you are, what you're doing is called trespassing around these parts and I should call the law on you!"

Harry stopped at the stairs and Kara stepped back.

Jonathan and Martha were both not happy and Severus Snape had currently been held underneath Clark's arm, as he struggled, his wand out in the grass behind him.

"Snape," muttered Harry.

"What's he doing here?" asked Kara but she tied her hair back and put on a pair of glasses. Never could hurt to be disguised when unexpected company dropped by.

"Nothing good," said Harry before he added. "Be careful, Snape's not alone."

Kara and Harry entered the living room area.

"Harry, do you know this man?" asked Martha.

"Unfortunately," said Harry, before he turned to Snape. "Hello, Professor, how's your summer been? Mine's been fun, how about you?"

Snape struggled and scowled. "Potter, tell this oaf to let go of me right now, or I swear..."

Harry just folded his arms. "So where's the Headmaster? I know he's lurking around here somewhere."

The Potions Master looked rather composed and Kara looked out the window, as she scanned with her X-Ray vision. "He's hiding right in the corn right back there, Clark, go get him. We'll keep an eye on greasy here."

"Be careful not to put him down on the carpet, dear, grease stains are murder to get out," added Martha as Snape was put down and Harry immediately put his wand at Snape's head.

"One wrong move, Snape, I've got five years of reasons," said Harry, as Kara held Snape's wand and twirled it, merely bored, before she tossed it over to the side of the room.

"Yeah, I've heard a lot about you, from my husband," said Kara eyes narrowed.

Heat vision was so tempting right about now but she had to worry about grease fires.

Dumbledore walked inside, with a nudge from Clark.

"Harry," said Dumbledore in a disappointed tone of voice.

"Professor Dumbledore," replied Harry, eyes narrowed. "Pleased to see that you remembered my name. Proves your mind isn't completely gone."

Dumbledore looked at Harry. "I don't think you fully comprehend what you've done."

"I got married, sir," said Harry. "I think I realize all of the responsibilities and the benefits too."

Dumbledore gave him the sad and disappointed old man look. Harry found himself indifferent. "I'm disappointed in you Harry, running off like that. And now you're married. It will take some work but I think that we can turn things back to the way it should be. Just have some memories modified, the marriage is annulled, and I'll take you to the Burrow. Molly will be able to keep closer watch on you."

Kara and Harry just exchanged diabolical grins and laughed at Dumbledore.

"Nice plan, Headmaster," said Harry, sarcasm dripped from his tone. "Just one little problem, we might have used these."

The couple showed Dumbledore the rings.

"No," gasped Dumbledore as he felt a pain in his heart. "You use the rings...but I thought...never mind. Those rings are very dangerous Harry, I tried to destroy them, couldn't, so I kept them locked up in my office for a good reason and you now have them. How did you get them? Stealing is very wrong."

Kara immediately snatched Dumbledore by his robes, which caught the old man off guard. Her eyes were narrowed slightly. "Listen, you old prick. It's not stealing, those were Harry's rings. They were in his family for years! I don't know how he got them, but you have some nerve trying to guilt trip my husband!"

Harry grabbed his wife's hand and Kara slowly released Dumbledore, who looked caught off guard.

"You know what's really wrong," continued Kara. "The fact that you took it upon yourself to come over here and do some hocus pocus act. Try to wipe our minds and all that stupid crap. I think you thought that we were ignorant...what's the word Harry?"

"Muggles," clarified Harry.

"Yeah, that!" yelled Kara as she did not back down from Dumbledore. "You and your little greasy pet here have a lot of nerve trying to do that. And for what, because of little glass orb, from some glorified fortune teller?"

"You told her about the prophecy, Harry?" said Dumbledore in shock and awe. "You can't do that, for all you know she could be some kind of dark creature, working for Lord Voldemort..."

Dumbledore found himself pushed backwards and this time Harry very nearly come close to breaking his nose. "You have a lot of nerve, Dumbledore. Listen here, sir, I don't need to remind you what I've been through for fifteen years. If I do, then you might need to step down and retire. I wonder if they have some kind of home for old and addled wizards, because you'd fit into it, sir. It might be for your own good, after all, you seem fond of using that one."

"I'm in perfectly sound mind, Harry," said Dumbledore, but he realized he had dropped his wand and it rolled underneath the chair.

"I'd hate to see what you're definition of crazy is, sir," said Harry as the two glared at Harry, with the Kents in the background. They watched the scene like a car crash. It was horrific, but at the same time no one could turn away.

Harry took a deep breath and continued. "You do have a few decent thinks. You likely know more than any other wizard that lived. You keep Voldemort someone what line. But, you made a mistake that many have before. People have deferred to you for some long, that your mind's cracked. You believe what people think you are. Basically, what Snape thinks I am, you pretty much reek of it."

"Professor Snape, Harry," corrected Dumbledore.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I wouldn't want to offend the murderous Death Eater on the floor!" snapped Harry, as Dumbledore looked rather taken aback. "Here's a fun fact. Potions might have been my favorite subject, if it wasn't for this greasy pile of bat droppings on the floor. But never mind that."

Harry took a deep breath. "My wife might not be perfect, I'm not perfect, but you sure as hell are not perfect. We both want to make this marriage work. It didn't start in the most traditional way but you know what, sometimes it's where we go in the future that's important!"

"She could be evil Harry, I must insist..." said Dumbledore but Harry lost it.

"DAMN IT DUMBLEDORE, ARE YOU DEAF OR JUST STUPID?" yelled Harry but he took a deep breath, as Kara half held him, half glared at Dumbledore. "I've met someone that I can actually relate to and I'm...happy. For some people it might seem soon but..."

Harry paused and just decided to say it. Three simple words he never thought he could say. "I love her."

Kara's eyes widened and she smiled. "I love you too, Harry."

Snape looked about ready to gag on the floor and made a crawl for his wand. Clark stepped in front of him.

"You know, I've made my share of mistakes," said Clark. "And I might have judged Harry badly at first, but I can see now that he's...well something that I can approve of. And I can also see, how you two might have caused him to develop the issues he has.

"I did everything for Harry's own good," said Dumbledore.

"Really?" asked Clark, not backing done.

Jonathan decided to speak up. "Perhaps it's just the way I was brought up, but trespassing on private property and trying to erase people's memories was never for anyone's own good. People around these parts could get shot at for something like that."

"And it's rude to drop by unannounced like that," added Martha, as she held a frying pan in her hand. "I don't know who taught you two manners, but you must have fallen asleep in class."

"I don't need to be lectured about etiquette by a couple of American Muggles," growled Snape and Harry once again pointed his wand at Snape's head.

"I've heard quite enough out of you, for five years," said Harry as his eyes narrowed and a spark burned the back of Snape's head. "You know your Potions. You obviously own a dictionary given some of the insults you hand out. But you are still a monster that should not be allowed near children, Death Eater."

"Professor Snape has been..." said Dumbledore but Kara just put her free hand on Dumbledore's mouth.

"I'm going to let your mouth go in ten seconds," said Kara as she held her hand on Dumbledore's mouth. "Engage your brain and think about what you say. I hear it offends people less."

Kara did so and Dumbledore was silent.

"I come into your class five years ago and you already have judged me," said Harry as he glared at Snape. "So for the record, I do apologize what my father did to you all of those years ago and Sirius as well. I should have obviously had the foresight to put a stop to it before I was born. Really irresponsible of me."

Harry took a breath, as everyone had their eyes on Dumbledore and Snape and made sure they did not reach for their wands.

"You know who else judged me for who my parents were," said Harry. "You remind me of Aunt Petunia, Professor!"

Snape's eyes widened and was outraged. "You little miscreant, how dare you compare me to vile, woman!"

"Oh miscreant, nice word," said Kara with a snicker. "You're right Harry, he does own a dictionary."

"Perhaps he should invest in a good bottle of conditioner," said Harry but he blinked and something Snape said. "You've met Petunia, and so you know my mother and so..."

Dumbledore decided to speak out. "Harry, we must not jump to conclusions."

"You knew my mother, that's the real reason why you hate me, Professor," said Harry. "Were you friends? Perhaps you wanted something more but obviously Mum saw you for the murderous coward you were and the company you kept. She did stick up for you but you called her a Mudblood. So..."

Harry stopped and realized.

'That son of a bitch!' thought Harry.

"You were the Death Eater that leaked part of the prophecy to Voldemort," said Harry in a dark voice and both Dumbledore and Snape winced.

James Potter and Lily Evans were two of the smartest students during their time at Hogwarts and it seemed Harry was not following in their footsteps. Yet, he still had his parents buried down in his genetics and inherited their brains.

"It was an error," said Snape with a voice that held no remorse. "I told the Dark Lord to spare Lily."

"Oh, really, Snape, really," said Harry as he took a deep breath to prevent a relapse.

"You're disgusting," added Kara as she held back her growing temptation to use Snape's head for targeting practice. "You wanted to let a small child die just so you could swoop in on the rebound."

"My Father, I can almost understand," said Harry with a sigh. "He was a jerk to you and obviously you weren't going to sympathize with him. Fine, I don't like it, but I get that."

Snape seemed to know it was now time to shut up.

"Regardless, I did nothing to you," said Harry his eyes narrowed towards Snape. "You decided to bully me, merely for the fact that I existed. Sound familiar to you, Snape?"

Snape resembled one of his cauldrons at this moment.

"You arrogant brat, you have no idea what you're talking about," growled Snape.

"Well that's what happens when you keep things from people, when you think you know better," said Harry and everyone nodded in agreement.

Dumbledore seemed to work how he could best exercise damage control. "Harry, you know the prophecy, you need to return to Hogwarts, it's your des..."

"Shut up!" snapped Kara who rose up to her full height. "You know, maybe you're the one who should be locked up for your own good. And you could stop interrupting people too."

"Trust me as someone who knows, you're being unreasonable," added Clark as he folded his arms but kept his eyes on the two men on the floor, as Snape made another reach for his wand.

"I don't know who you think you are," said Martha who walked over to Dumbledore, her frying pan still in hand. "But I'm not scared of you. I'm a mother. I've survived potty training and puberty from a stubborn young man. Do you think I'm scared of you?"

"Where did you go wrong Harry?" asked Dumbledore, ignoring everything else around him.

"Hey, don't deflect blame from yourself," said Jonathan as he looked at Dumbledore. "You made this mess. And you have no idea how you can clean it up, do you?"

"I have a few things to get in order," said Harry. "I'll say one thing. As obsessed as Voldemort is with the prophecy, you're not much better. You've sat on your thumbs this entire time, why I don't know. Perhaps you should spend your time finding him and throw Voldemort into a room. Beat his brains out with something. I don't care if it's magic or beater bats or...just do it."

"The prophecy says..." started Dumbledore but Harry finally lost it and put a silencing charm and a body bind both on Dumbledore.

"You were warned," snarled Harry, as both he and Kara held each other back. "Voldemort's paranoid and blinded by the prophecy. So are you. If you actually want to help, good, I'll consider what you have to say, if you actually want to give me concrete information. Otherwise, my wife and I have our own ideas. And as for me coming back to Hogwarts, well, it's not looking promising."

Snape seemed a bit too excited about that particular prospect.

"I'll deal with Voldemort when I'm ready to deal with him," said Harry. "Your inaction might have doomed many people to death but that blood is on your hands. And that spell should wear off in an hour. It'll give you plenty of time to think."

Harry did the same to Snape.

"Clark, be a dear and take out the trash," said Martha and Clark nodded as he picked up Dumbledore and Snape right by the scruffs of their neck. Harry picked up their wands and followed him right out, with Kara right behind him

"Where are we going?" asked Harry, who was pleased to see Snape and Dumbledore hauled around in such a manner.

"Ma, did say to take out the trash," said Clark as he walked over across the round, past a sign that said "DUMP".

Snape and Dumbledore realized what had happened and were tossed right on a pile of waste.

"You might want to take a shower when you return to Hogwarts," added Harry as his nose scrunched up. "Oh and have fun finding these."

Harry threw the wands into a large pile of various broken objects.

"And if you come back, trust me, this will seem like a pleasant trip," added Kara as she turned to follow them both but she added. "The morgue might be your next stop."

Harry looked at her but nodded.

"You weren't going to kill them right," muttered Clark as he looked at his cousin, a bit scared.

"Oh, Kal, you're such a boy scout," said Kara as she rolled her eyes but she had a slight smile. "It's better off if you don't know."

"Kara..." said Clark eyes widened and lecture on tongue.

"Don't start," said Kara before she changed the subject. "Time to eat, those idiots made dinner really late."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the cave, the Dark Knight double checked the file he created on the mysterious new young man.

As he reached for the phone and dialed, he got the man he wanted.

"Hello?" inquired a voice.

"Jason, it's me," grunted Batman.

The voice of Jason Blood grown suddenly serious. "Ah, Batman, I doubt this is much of a social call. You don't call without a good reason.

"Then let's cut to the chase," prompted Batman. "Does the name Harry Potter hold any significance?"

Blood was silent. "Significance, I would say so. He's descended rather lengthy blood line of magic users. The last member of the ancient and noble house of Potter, most had been wiped out previously. He also was reported to defeat the Dark Lord when he was one year of age."

Batman remained silent before he spoke. "He defeated this dark lord when he was one?"

"I only know what I've read, I tend to not to venture into that community if I can avoid it," replied Blood. "And not a dark lord, the Dark Lord, his name was Lord Voldemort, and he killed countless. He's murdered more people, magical and normals than anyone I have heard of from that world. Whether it be by his hand or through his followers, his Death Eaters as they are called. And Potter has escaped him countless times if the rumors are true."
/]
[/'Tom Marvolo Riddle, can be rearranged to I am Lord Voldemort," thought Batman. "Cute..'


"A hidden community of magical users, right under the noses of everyone in the UK?" prompted Batman.

Blood paused. "They are a very private people and keep hiding themselves from the world. Each year, it gets more difficult and more of their old bloodlines have died out. Many are obsessed with keeping non-magical blood out of their lines. To the point where most of them are related in some way and in many cases, mentally unstable."

"I see."

Silence as Batman added to the notes that he had made on this new world. Yet, he had even more questions.

"I'd advise not telling anyone what I've told you," added Blood. "They tend indulge in memory modification rather often, even for petty things."

Batman remained stoic but prepared. "I'll remember."

"I wish I could tell you more, but I have other concerns and that world has many problems," said Blood.

"Your demonic side?" prompted Batman.

"Yes, that witch and her brat are on the move again, and the demon is hungry for revenge," concluded Blood. "Perhaps this time, she'll get hers."

"Well thank you, Jason, you've helped out, but I have more work to do," concluded Batman.

"Of course, do call again if you require anything."

The Dark Knight turned. The more answers he had, the more questions.

His attention briefly turned to the situation with Superman. Naturally, Batman had known that the Man of Steel had disappeared immediately and was not fooled by Supergirl's attempt to fool the world into thinking both Clark Kent and Superman were still around with robots.

As he continued to work, his mind thought back to the night where Superman returned from being brainwashed by Darkseid and Granny Goodness. His mind went back to that night.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Late at night months ago, Batman finally pieced together the right frequency to hack into the computers at the Fortress of Solitude.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again, I fell asleep, and Luthor hijacked the robot! I'm trying, Ma and Pa, I swear!"

"Supergirl, calm down, it's me," said Batman and there was a long pause.

"Oh, you," said Kara in a deflated voice. "Should have figured out you would find out what happened sooner or later."

"I've known for months that your cousin was kidnapped, by whom I can't figure out, but I'm working on it," stated Batman as he continued to search.

"Do you have satellites that spy on everyone or something?" asked Kara but there was no response.

The Detective typed away. He paused. "Nothing, whoever took Superman is far away. And you can't keep this up forever. Let me take over for a while. I can lock into the robot frequency and control them from here."

"What...who...how...oh wait, you," stammered the girl. "Sorry, I've been having about fourteen cups of coffee a day and with my powers...well things really went south for me."

"And no sleep," said Batman. "Your powers might allow you to store energy but you'll do your cousin no good if you end up breaking down."

"Thanks, Mother," said Kara in a sarcastic voice, a gesture that was ignored.

"Barbara's away but she sends her regards," added Batman. "And would tell you to get some sleep. I'll let you know if I find out anything."

"Does anything ever rattle you?" asked Kara.

"Plenty," said Batman in his normal stoic manner but his scanner picked up energy and he gasped.

"What?" asked Kara.

"A hole has been ripped through time space," said Batman. "Over Metropolis, stay put and I'll..."

Immediately, Batman knew there was no response because the girl was gone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I've disabled the systems where I can, Lois," muttered Batman some time later on that night. "You should be able to get in."

"Hey, with my Dad's old army credentials, should be a snap," said Lois over the communication link.

"Supergirl's trapped by Luthor, strapped to a table under red solar lamps, but she's being left alone for now. Superman's the concern," continued the Detective. "Luthor and Hardcastle will kill him and then Luthor will likely use his remains to clone himself weapons."

"I get the message," said Lois. "Lois Lane saving Superman."

"Well, sometimes the unexpected is the best approach," said Batman. "You think can be discrete?"

"I kept your secret didn't I when I could have blabbed it to the entire world, Bruce," muttered Lois. "So yeah, I can handle it."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Batman shook his head and prepared to move forth in his investigation.

"The Joker has been sighted in Las Vegas, Master Bruce" said Alfred as he stepped in.

"What now?" growled Batman.

"Well he seems to have walked through town and merely left, sir," said Alfred. "What purpose could that serve?"

"You never know with the Joker," muttered Batman as he resumed his work. "There are days where he just does things to mess with people and make them thing they have greater meaning."

"Like one of those Internet trolls, sir."

"If you insist, Alfred."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Molly Weasley moved around her house at a frantic rate. Any day, Harry would be here and she could make sure he experienced a proper home environment.

She ran the house her way. The witch ran the house and the wizard brought home the money. Arthur had gently suggested that she could get a job but Molly shut that one down early in the marriage.

After all, the way she was raised, it was improper for a woman to work.

Last year, Harry seemed to be going through a disrespectful stage, encouraged by Sirius Black. The silly boy seemed to want to know more than he needed to know. Molly felt children should be shielded from the horrors of the outside world. Plus Black was not a good role model, he had gotten himself landed in Azkaban after all and Molly only believed his innocence, because Dumbledore said so.

In a small way, it was much more convenient that he was gone. He was quite a negative influence on Harry.

For some reason, her oldest children moved out of the country and away from her, only returning a handful of times a year. Percy was the one that she was the most proud of at least at first, because he was the least rebellious and followed rules. Of course, even Molly would admit he went one step too far with his loyalty to the Ministry, when he stopped listening to Dumbledore.

Dumbledore was the greatest wizard of all time and did no wrong. If a person did not get why the old wizard was great, then Molly would be happy to educate them.

The twins were at that little joke shop. Molly hoped that phase would burn out, even if they were making money. Still nothing could last forever and they would have to work at the Ministry or return home. Fred and George seemed to fight her order the most and rebelled.

Molly learned from her mistakes. She tripled her efforts with her two youngest. Ron was kind of an accident, she was trying for a girl after all. Ron had to do better to live up to his brothers, but he seemed unable to apply himself.

Ginny was her perfect little princess and she helped her keep the three youngest boys in line. Molly made sure her daughter behaved and she knew one day she would be perfect to marry Harry. The boy did need a stable home life and a woman to mold him.

Hermione seemed to have some independent ideas that were not proper but Molly tried to coax them out of her. She would be able to make sure Ron did not embarrass herself.

"Don't worry Ginny, I'm sure Harry will notice you this year, after all, you've been in love with him for your entire life," said Molly with a sweet smile.

"Our wedding is going to be magical," said Ginny in an excited voice. "I've got it all planned out. We got to deal with You-Know-Who, but Harry can do that. We're going to have three children. I think we'll name one of them after Dumbledore, maybe the middle one. Harry will have to agree, I mean, he worships Dumbledore."

Hermione walked into the room, hid a smirk from all before she resumed a mask of indifference.

"Hermione, sit down right beside Ron," said Molly as she continued to cook with her wand.

Molly Weasley dreamed of more children who she could guide in her perfect vision of a family.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lex Luthor pondered his predicament as he sat in his office.

Luthor unloaded a great deal of stock recently. His attempts to protect the world from Superman and later Supergirl required sufficient funding. Of course, he had unloaded the stock on mere puppets. Luthor gave them their dividends and their perks, but he still very much was in control.

The perks included the trip to Vegas, which in hindsight might have been an error.

"The fools got drunk, lost all their money, and gambled their stocks," muttered Luthor to himself in disgust. "No matter, I must find out more about this Radcliffe and more importantly this new hero who was with the Kryptonian tart."

The billionaire zeroed in on a wooden stick right in the hand of the mysterious hero.

"Technology must be alien," said Luthor to himself as he looked at the stick. "Some kind of microscopic circuitry that simulates energy attacks. Advanced beyond anything we have ever seen. Just what is this green eyed hero?"

Luthor was visited by an absurd thought but he shook his head.

There was no reason why that was the case.

The matter of Radcliffe would wait for another date. He had a new hobby in addition to the two Kryptonians.

Who would soon be extinct.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I did nearly get everyone killed in the Department of Mysteries," said Harry as he sat with his wife outside the next day. "It's a good thing the Death Eaters were so arrogant and out of Azkaban most of them. And fixated on the Prophecy."

Kara gave him a sympathetic look. "Well, I screwed up pretty bad too. First time I was Supergirl. Darkseid built a machine that sent a comet down to Earth to damage it, so he could swoop in and be a savior. Technically he didn't lift a finger, he sent his flunkies here to do the damage. He had his flunkies kidnap Kal, but I saved him the first time. Second time, well we all know what happened. This time, Darkseid was smart enough to kidnap him away from Earth and not leave a void open, so someone could follow him."

She composed herself briefly, because she continued. "So, I thought, I'd bust the machine. And that was stupid because it sent the comet down quicker. So I nearly killed myself in my attempt to save the entire world. My cousin saved me and gave me an earful after what happened when I recover. I learned a lot."

Harry pulled her into a hug. "Well you're learning, I'm learning. We'll figure more things out together."

The boy paused before he had something. "You keep bringing up this Darkseid person. I really don't know who he is."

"Oh boy, how much time do we have?" asked Kara as she looked around and braced herself. "So to give the short version, Darkseid is the ultimate evil, the god of evil. He rules a planet called Apokolips. The citizens are slaves that worship him."

"Take your time," said Harry and Kara nodded him.

"There was a war with another planet, New Genesis," said Kara. "They have a strained relationship. There was something about them switching children as an attempt to maintain the peace. Oh, and Darkseid's really not supposed to interfere with Earth, we're under the protection of New Genesis, but he finds ways around it. He killed a man named Dan Turpin just because he could and likely to him, he was just another insect."

She took a deep breath. "I never met Turpin, but Kal said he was a good man and a brave one. He stood up to Darkseid, even if he was a normal guy. And paid for it big time."

Harry held her as she looked into the distance.

"Well, Riddle couldn't be the only monster out there. Not that he's anything to underestimate. He's insane and a genius, bad combination."

"I'm an idiot," said Harry.

"Why?" asked Kara, confused.

Harry just looked at her. "I was trying to break off this marriage at first, because I didn't want to drag you into my life."

"Harry, it's okay, you couldn't have known," said Kara as she kissed him and rubbed her fingers through his hair before she stopped. "I might have tried to do the same thing in some way, too."

"And I just realized that I have a bunch of stock to a business and have no idea whatsoever how to run one," said Harry with a chuckle. "That's not a class offered at Hogwarts."

"Figure it out later," muttered Kara. "Both of us will."

"I've got the Cloak," said Harry in an abrupt manner.

Kara bounced up and down in excitement. "Well don't tease me, let's get started."

"But isn't that part of the fun?" teased Harry and Kara looked like she did not want to wait much longer.

Smut/Lemons Start

The Invisibility Cloak was removed. Kara looked at it with a smile as Harry slipped it right over the top of them.

Harry marveled that if fit over the top of them as they stood on the grace. The cloak expanded, almost as if it wanted to suit its master’s desires.

Speaking of expansion, Kara turned around on her hands and knees. Her shapely backside wiggled right in Harry’s face.

The wizard grinned, as he inhaled every little bit of her. He grabbed her shorts with a tug and yanked them down.

Her arse had been inches away from him. The girl turned right to face him. She gazed at Harry and wiggled her tongue. Said tongue trailed over her fingers, before she slid it down.

Three fingers touched her pussy and her tantalizing arse appeared right near his face.

“You’re a really naughty girl, you know that, Kara,” whispered Harry as he felt himself grow harder as she swayed her ass and continued to play with herself.

“What are you going to do about it?” asked Kara as her eyelashes fluttered at him and continued to pleasure her own core, as she stared Harry down “Spank me?”

Harry looked right at her with a grin. He raised a hand and gave her a spank.

“Ooh,” she shuddered as she pumped her fingers into her even more. “So wet, so dirty, have I been a bad girl?”

Harry proceeded to slap his hand against her backside three more times. “Yes, my love, you’ve been a bad girl. And you know what happens to bad girls?”

His breath touched her earlobe and Kara felt herself get more pleasure by the fact that the shoe was on the other foot.

“Why don’t you tell me?” gasped the blonde Kryptonian as she rode out her own climax. She withdrew her fingers which dripped. She held her hand out for Harry to taste and she pulled it back at the last second, with a giggle.

“How about I show you?” responded Harry, as he gripped his hands right on either side of her bum.

“Show, I like that,” she replied with a grin as she wiggled her arse right in Harry’s hands.

Harry’s penis throbbed for some release, as he grabbed Kara’s waist and steadied himself. He then entered her pussy from behind.

“Fuck,” moaned Kara as she pushed back.

“Yes, fuck,” concluded Harry as he trusted in and out of her. “Oh, Kara, baby, you can’t imagine how tight you really are.”

“Putting…me…to the test,” breathed Kara as Harry continued to thrust into and brought her to a rather powerful orgasm. The wave of magic caused her see fireworks in her eyes. “But...I’ll be this tight, because my powers...forever.”

Harry found himself spurred by that bit of information as he trusted right into her. His balls smacked against her backside.

“Pull my hair,” begged Kara and Harry did so, which allowed him to maintain his balance. The trusts got deeper. Harry found himself glad for the person who invented silencing charms.

He felt his wife be brought to completion three more times by the time he was ready to finish.

“Give me all of your love Harry, all of that warm cum, I need it all!” screamed Kara as she sucked on her own fingers to get her juices off of them.

Harry’s muscles stiffened and he blew his entire load right into her.

The two collapsed, with Harry’s member still right in her pussy. Kara slid right out and took a deep breath.

She threw herself right at Harry and they exchanged a passionate kiss. Kara still had some of her own cum on her tongue. The girl stuck it down Harry’s throat, as she grinded her pussy up and down onto Harry’s cock.

Their tongues danced in the ultimate passion before the kiss had been broken. Kara’s blouse strained against her bust. She spread her legs and stared Harry, as she unbuttoned it.

Slowly, more skin appeared. Kara slid the blouse down her shoulders.

“You really like my tits, don’t you?” breathed Kara as he stared at them.

“Not like, love them,” he responded.

She floated off of the ground. “Would you like that throbbing penis between my super tits?”

Harry nodded as Kara looked at him with a lustful grin.

“Lie down,” she said and she watched his penis stand right at her. Kara gripped it in her hand and she held it.

She stroked him and gripped him. As she dropped to her knees, she licked his throbbing penis until coated with salvia. Her lips touched the tip several times before she placed Harry’s member right in her cleavage.

“Fuck, feels so good,” Kara whispered, her hot breath blew over Harry’s penis. Her hand squeezed his testicles as she lifted a few inches right off of the ground.

Harry felt his eyes glaze back. Kara lifted six inches off of the ground. Then she slowly lowered right down. She repeated the process, right as Harry’s penis had been squeezed right in her breasts.

“You like that, honey?” asked Kara as she saw Harry’s balls twitch.

“Fucking hell, I love you,” moaned Harry. Her breasts slid up and down his penis as she gained flight.

Kara looked down at Harry and placed her mouth on the tip. A slow suck was given, as Harry trusted his hips. She alternated between a flight enhanced tit fuck and slow sucks.

“Shoot it right all over my super powered tits!” cried Kara as her eyes glowed with a white hot passion as she sped up the process. She gave more sucks and went just a tiny bit higher. The Kryptonian woman stimulated Harry’s ball sac with her hands. “Shoot your hot cum right over my tits, cover them completely!”

The orgasm approached and Harry’s penis spurted a healthy jet of cum. Kara rocked back and moaned. The result caused her to complex.

Harry slid back as his penis deflated once again. Only for a few seconds as his erection resurrected itself, to see his wife on the ground.

Kara’s hair had been thrown into complete disarray. Her naked body covered in a layer of sweat. Her pussy was wet and her nipples stood erect, with her breasts completely covered in her lover’s semen.

The blonde haired heroine wiped off her cum covered breasts and scooped the fluid into her hands. She drank it. The sounds she made were delectable.

Harry slide over and stared her down.

He reached over and grabbed her hair. Her mouth widened in surprise as Harry pushed her back.

“Oh, Harry,” she breathed, as she tingled in excitement.

“You’ve made me hard again,” said Harry with a smirk.

“What are you going to do about it?” asked Kara before she wiggled her tongue at him.

Harry looked at her with a calculating expression, as his hands ran down her body. Kara shook underneath his tongues. His fingers traced around her body.

His hands found her breasts. His mouth found them as well, as Harry sucked on her nipples. She nearly kicked off the Invisibility Cloak as her legs moved.

“Am I going to have to duct tape your feet together?” asked Harry.

Kara looked at him with pure need and love. She felt herself become wetter at the very thought of this.

Harry inserted his fingers right into her and began to slowly pump them inside her.

He pulled them out when she was on the edge.

“Harry!” whined Kara as she felt her near orgasm be pulled from her grasp.

The wizard bent down and kissed her from top to bottom again. The passion racked every single inch of her body.

So much so, that Kara began to float right off of the ground. Harry grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her onto her back.

She gave him a grin and a wink, but then she breathed. Harry found her pussy again and his tongue flicked inside it.

Kara began to talk dirty about four different languages. The words “fuck” and “shit” could be heard by Harry. This spurred him to pleasure her wondrous center even more.

Then he began to recite the alphabet backwards right into her pussy in Parseltongue.

Kara’s moans became even more labored. The silencing charms, the Muggle repelling charms, and the Invisibility Cloak had been put to the test.

She screamed at a high intensity as he brought her to orgasm.

Harry gazed at her. Being invisible did not stop the yellow sun rays from reviving her and giving her more strength.

The green eyed young man decided to skip the formalities. He spread her lips wide and aimed his penis.

Beneath him, Kara arched her back. Her shapely legs wrapped around him. Harry reached around her and cupped her arse, before he gave it a tight squeeze.

She squeezed him and lifted her hips up and down. Harry bent his head down to allow himself access right to her breasts and buried his face between them. He sucked right on them as Kara continued to pump him and squeeze him.

The blonde beneath him seemed beyond words. She only uttered syllables right in Harry’s ear and her breath inflamed him. He managed to hold back as he brought Kara right to several pleasurable orgasms.

Harry gazed up, his chin rested on her chest as he looked at his partner.

“Oh, test me Harry, test to see how well I can heal,” she breathed as her hands reached around to grab Harry’s hair.

Kryptonian cunt muscles rubbed against Harry’s throbbing penis as his balls tightened.

“Here it comes,” muttered Harry and Kara squeezed him as tightly as she could allow.

Harry ejaculated right in her. Kara made sure he was completely done before they collapsed.

They both collapsed right onto the ground. Harry rested his head on his wife’s chest.

“Better catch our breath, regroup,” she managed.

The two laid for some time before they regained the will to put their clothes back on.

Smuts/Lemons End


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So, let me get this straight, Dumbledore?" asked Minerva McGonagall as she stood and stared down Dumbledore and Snape who dripped with muck and grim, arms folded and eyes narrowed. "You and Professor Snape decided to stumble your way through Las Vegas to look for Mr. Potter and made complete numbskulls out of yourself in the process."

Both wizards opened their mouths as muck dripped on the floor, but McGonagall was far from finished.

"Then you found out he was married. So you decided to go over to Kansas. You tried to modify tried memories, and kidnap Potter. Who I remind you, his legal guardians you put him with signed the papers to emancipate him. But in your arrogance, you bit off more than you can chew. Now you're dripping in muck and waste all over Hogwarts. You'll give Filch a stroke when he sees what you've done."

Dumbledore did not blink. "It does sound rather bad when you put it like that, but it's all about the context Minerva."

McGonagall's nostrils flared. The stern woman did not back down. "I don't have the time or the patience to even begin to tell you where you went wrong. I'm sure if you actually engaged your brain, you might figure out. Then again you're stubborn. And you have no one else but yourself to blame. I did warn you about the Dursleys. I was wrong for not putting up more of a fight, but I trusted you had a plan. My trust was misplaced."

"The Dursleys did not touch Harry, I would have known," said Dumbledore.

McGonagall sighed. "Your narrow minded version of abuse never ceases to amaze me and you Severus, I would have thought you would have understood more. Perhaps you are very much like your father."

Snape scowled and clenched his fists.

"You're lucky all that happened is you got dumped in a Muggle landfill," said McGonagall as she sternly glared at both Snape and Dumbledore. "I will take your wands have them cleaned. Then, you will be scrubbed, the Muggle way. A scouring charm will not decontaminate you properly. Then once you're cleaned, you will report to the hospital wing, for a physical and potentially mental evaluation. I'll decide what to do after that's finished and not one word."

Dumbledore said nothing.

"And if Potter doesn't decide to return to Hogwarts, the fallout from that will be on your head," said McGonagall as she did not blink. "I'll send Molly a letter, and tell her reign her temper in, because I know what will happen when she finds out when Potter is married. Then I'll send my apologies and congratulations to Mr. Potter on his nuptials."

"Harry has to return for his..." started Dumbledore but a stern glare shut him down.

"Chamber to the side, I'll send someone to scrub you," snapped McGonagall, wand out and Dumbledore and Snape obeyed. "Dobby!"

The house elf appeared with a pop. "Yes, Professor Minnie?"

"Professor Dumbledore has been very naughty and so has Professor Snape; they've made Mr. Potter very unhappy with what they did," said McGonagall and Dobby's eyes widened. "They bit off a little more than they can chew, and they ended up a bit dirty. I would like you to scour, the Muggle way. And remember, they tried to interfere in something very important, with Harry Potter. I'll throw in three pairs of socks if you do a good job in cleaning up their act."

Dobby nodded. "No need for the socks, Professor Minnie, Dobby will do it for free. Dobby knows exactly what to do to dirty wizards. He had to wash young master Malfoy's mouth out when he had been using the seven naughty words that his Mummy didn't want him to. Hopefully they understand what the price is for trying to ruin the happiness of the great and powerful Harry Potter and Dobby will have to congratulate him about finding someone to share his life with later."

The house elf disappeared.

Moments later, horrified screams echoed from two men.

"Dirty wizards must stay still or Dobby will tie them down, sirs!"

McGonagall hid a smile and walked off.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The dark room surrounded by candles was the place where Lord Voldemort found himself. An American Muggle Newspaper held in his hand.

Normally, the Dark Lord would not bother himself with such foolish filth. The picture on the paper depicted a young couple. The boy, Lord Voldemort knew all too well.

"Potter," muttered Voldemort as he looked over the photo and saw the girl. "And some girl, and rings, Potter seemed to go over to Las Vegas, indulged himself in alcoholic beverages, and here are the consequences. Marriage, and then potential happiness for Potter. It comes time to remind Potter not to forget I exist."

The door opened and a masked woman with dark hair walked into the room. She got on her knees before Voldemort, who looked down on her.

"As natural as that position may be for you, Bella, to your feet," said Voldemort in a soft tone. "Potter has been married, a whirlwind romance in Vegas."

"Filthy half blood, no concept for the subtle nature of court ship," said Bellatrix. "Then again, all half bloods are the unions of beastiality, am I correct, my Lord?"

Voldemort remained cold. "If you say so, Bella."

The paper was held out.

"See this girl," said Voldemort and the woman nodded. "I want her dead and you will do it. Or you will be punished. And it will be punishment that not even you will like."

"Of course, I live to service your every need, my Lord," cooed Bellatrix. "I'll bring you Potter."

"Just make sure to leave him mostly intact," said Voldemort, as he stared beneath his hood with narrowed red eyes. "You're dismissed."

Bellatrix departed without another word.

"We've made a decision about what we're going to do," said Harry as Kara nodded. Clark, Jonathan, and Martha sat around the table.

"And we hope to teach people a lesson about being more grateful, but I doubt that it will stick," added Kara.

Jonathan looked rather uncomfortable. "Why do I get the feeling this Dumbledore guy's not going to like whatever you're doing?"

"I think the feeling's mutual," said Harry as everyone nodded in agreement. "So we're going to get some things in order and then I'll deal with the Lord Voldemort issue on my own terms. But I sure won't complain if anyone wants to just off him."

Martha busied herself with the plates. "If only it were that simple."

"If I've made a few people understand, then I feel like I've done something," added Harry and everyone once again nodded in agreement.

"People can be a bit stubborn," muttered Clark. "As I know"

He paused and remembered "I've got to leave, someone has information that will hopefully help me understand. But he's baffled. There might be someone who might want to talk to you later Harry and just a warning, he can be very through. Just a warning."

"Oh, yeah," said Harry. "Does he know what I did to you when we met?"

"Yes," said Clark, who wondered what a battle of wills between those to would be like. He almost wanted to be there for the spectacle. "Just...nice to meet you, even if we didn't get off of the right foot, and hopefully things will be better."

"You're on the right track," said Kara and they all nodded in agreement and Clark walked out.

"Still not comfortable with that nut in Gotham," muttered Martha under her breath. "But if Clark trusts him, I guess I can cope."

"He doesn't give off a friendly vibe," said Kara, but a loud crash outside echoed to bring their attention outside.

"Tonks," said Harry with a smile.

"Maybe I should have remembered to put the tractor away last night."

A polite knock on the door announced and Martha, who was closest reached the door.

"You must be Tonks," said Martha. "Come in, make yourself at home."

"Thanks," said Tonks as she looked around, with a sigh but her expression brightened slightly. "Wotcher, Harry."

"Hi, Tonks," said Harry as he looked at at the Auror who actually managed to maintain a mostly respectable appearance. "You look like you've had some long nights."

"Yeah, some bad things have happened, but none of it is your fault Harry," said Tonks with a sigh as she held herself together. "After all, you can't be everywhere at once, just remember that."

Harry wondered what happened since he had been gone.

"But, you deserve some fun and it seems like you've found someone," said Tonks as she looked at Kara.

"This is Kara, and well to make a long story short, we're married," said Harry as Kara nodded with a smile.

"Well I have seen your little adventure in the paper, with that Livewire person and I'm happy Harry found someone like you," said Tonks as she shook Kara's hand. " But I'm sure we don't need to bring that up again. Of course the Ministry hasn't found out anything about it, yet. I just hope the mass hysteria when this gets out won't be too bad."

"What?"

"Harry's pretty popular, well his fame is, not him as a person," said Tonks as she looked around. "If Harry wanted to be happy, it did seem that he would have to venture outside of our world to find it. We're very traditional and isolated. And people are going mad to keep it that way."

It was clear what Tonks was saying.

"So did you decide what you wanted to do?" asked Tonks.

"We have," said Harry and they told Tonks what they had in mind.

"Oh, Dumbledore's not going to be happy, but he's not the only one. But it's your choice."

The moment of truth neared.
Sign up to rate and review this story