Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Emerald Flight Book One: Union

Chapter 05: Found

by megamatt09

Featuring plot and more lemons.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-09-01 - Updated: 2012-09-01 - 10455 words

?Blocked
Chapter 5: Found

The man behind the computer turned around.

By day he wore the mask as Bruce Wayne, the rich billionaire playboy of Wayne Enterprises. By the night, he stalked the cities, as he looked for criminals. They were a superstitious and cowardly lot. Yet, it was a never ending mission.

The real Bruce Wayne had long since been buried beneath the deception of two different worlds.

Yet he would continue to fight.

He was vengeance.

He was the night.

He was Batman.

The Dark Knight turned to face The Man of Steel.

"I should have known you would find out about this," said Superman with a sigh.

"Good, that means you're learning," replied Batman "In some areas at least."

Superman stepped over. "So..."

"Let's just sit down and look at you went wrong with this," interjected the detective as he put a hand up and Superman did as he was told. "For one thing, while I do agree that this incident would cause you concern. However, you flew off without any possible plan of action. You didn't stop and think."

The cowled crime fighter was not done yet. "Second, I warned you something like this would happen if you let your paranoid delusions get to you. You made this mess, Kent, and you bungled the entire situation even by what you did."

"Kara...." managed Superman.

"You could allow me to finish," replied Batman in a calm yet commanding voice. "You decided to put your cousin back on the farm. And made her stay indoors. Stupidest thing you ever done. You might have not realized this..."

The Dark Knight paused for dramatic effect.

"Teenagers tend to do the opposite of what they are told. And if you force the issue, they'll do something even worse. It's lucky that she didn't run off anywhere too dangerous."

He was not finished. "And then, you flew off to Vegas, right in broad day light, in front of witnesses. You allowed people to see you. You took two teenagers off the street and flew away."

He allowed that particular little tidbit to sink right in.

"Do you realize how certain people might interpret that? Given how much your reputation has been damaged by Darkseid, do you think that helps?"

"It doesn't," gasped Superman. "What have I done?"

"It's not what you have done, is what you should worry about," remarked Batman. "Rather, what you intend to do now? And how you intend to fix your own mistakes."

The Man of Steel closed his eyes. "I messed things...I guess I really blundered this one."

"Kent, you're young, you'll get better, hopefully," muttered the detective. "The fact that your cousin just randomly found some strange powered individual right in Vegas and then...she married him, didn't he?"

"Yes," replied Superman as his eyes closed.

"Wonderful, family turmoil, this makes it so much better. But let's focus at the matter at hand. Some super powered individual doesn't randomly show up in Vegas, not without a reason, not without a motive. Even if it's based on someone else's motive for him."

Batman paused. "Do tell me the details on the newest family member."

"Kara's...husband's name is Harry Potter. He seems to...have had a lot of issues to deal with or so he said, as he screamed at me. He was not too happy about being picked up and the fact I suggested that he might be a criminal, kind of made him upset. Green eyes, black hair, um there's a lightning bolt on his head...does that help?"

"It's a start," summarized Batman. "You on the other hand, really need to reign what happened. Months ago, you were captured by Darkseid and tortured. Your mind was broken down and restructured. He set you loose on Earth. And that left you with an entire mess of issues that you seem to be reluctant to deal with."

"Speaking from experience, Bruce?" remarked Superman.

"If that helps you understand. I hope you understand that more problems are solved by engaging your wits than by flying headlong into situations. Especially since you made the situation worse with your inability to see past your own nose. I know you're capable of some thought, Kent, but you know what, you use your powers as a crutch too often. Don't turn into the type of monster's you're fighting."

Superman spoke up once again. "You know I'm still not happy that..."

The Dark Knight responded with a growl. "Deal with it. I'll find out what I need to know about this Harry Potter. But remember, it was your inability to understand that your acts have consequences that caused this union. Do not go down that road. I've seen people go mad with power more times.."

There was a pause

"And if you had done something stupid and ripped that kid to shreds with your powers, I would have been annoyed if I had to fly down to Kansas and break up some super powered fight. If that kid didn't have powers, you'd be in an even worse fix. And I would bring the Kryptonite."

Superman and Batman stared down each other.

"I would advise starting by apologizing to them. Swallow your pride but wait until you mean it. If I had to hazard a guess, the kid knocked you for a loop."

"In a sense," said Superman.

"Good, someone had to. And now, take a breath and focus. If I find anything substantial, I'll be in touch."

"Um right," said Superman. "I've got some explaining to do."

"And remember, teenagers might be immature, but they react better when you treat them as equals," stated Batman. "And not like children who need to be shielded. I've learned that lesson the hard way."

Superman turned, to leave Batman alone.
/]
[/"His good heart will be overwhelmed by his lack of sense."


Just as Batman sat down, he saw his butler, Alfred Pennyworth right by the side of the cave. Alfred stood at the edge before he spoke. "Should I suspect that you will be working all night again and put dinner away, sir?"

"Yes, Alfred, I've been presented by quite the case," said Batman. "Who in the world is this Harry Potter? I have found several things before Superman arrived."

Batman turned to explain his conclusion.

"A week ago, a mysterious woman named Dora Black was sighted and acquired papers along with information.. Obvious alias, to create identification for Harrison Radcliffe, another alias. Three days ago, Radcliffe arrived in Vegas."

Alfred regarded Batman "So an international man of mystery type, Master Bruce?"

"In a sense. He made a killing at the casinos. Given half of those machines were rigged, we can guess he has some kind of ability.”

Batman allowed his deductions to sink in before he continued. “Then two days ago, the security camera footage shows a girl arriving. She was wearing glasses but obviously, Supergirl. Her demeanor matches, even if she was hiding it behind some clumsy farm girl exterior. Tripping over and falling over things when she could, as misdirection."

"Well misdirection can work out well," summarized Alfred.

"Exactly. Kara Kent was denied entry to the casino but Harrison Radcliffe showed up and they changed their mind."

"Some kind of demonic possession? Or hypnotism, much like used by the Mad Hatter's technology?"

"Perhaps, at first I suspected something like this. But now, I’m not as certain.”

The detective continued with his conclusions after a moment’s pause.

"Then the two teenagers had a few drinks. Then they went on a super powered joyride right through the casino. They hit the slots, the tables, and then engaged in a bout of karaoke," explained Batman. "Yet, Radcliffe's demeanor indicates that his life might not have been the most idea.”

A moment to allow breath and more of the deductions to sink in, before Batman proceeded. “He burned through some frustrations. He's hiding, but alcohol tends to bring out the person within. He has a bit of a temper. Then they got married, at a little wedding chapel. They were rather, eager, to explore the benefits of their new relationship."

"Well, I guess that's best left up to the imagination, sir," stated Alfred.

Batman remained stoic. "Indeed. Although the super powered light show that went out all over the Vegas that night indicate that the night was quite…eventful."

"I think we can only guess," said Alfred. "But what..."

"Obviously, Harrison Radcliffe is Harry Potter," concluded Batman.

"Well you truly are the World's Greatest Detective," retorted Alfred.

Batman turned. He had the name and basic identification features.

All he needed to do was slap the pieces of the puzzle together.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kara shook herself awake. Her arms wrapped around Harry. She watched as Harry’s eyes flickered awake.

“Morning, love,” yawned Kara as she looked at him with a smile. “You know how I said that our first time and every other time was magical on that night?

“Well, you’re right,” commented Harry as he had a cheerful expression on his face.

Best night sleep he had in years. Not even a flicker of the troubled visions appeared in his dreams.

Kara looked at him. “No, I was wrong.”

Harry opened his mouth, but Kara laughed in amusement at Harry’s expression and kissed him before he could say a word. She broke the kiss so she could speak. “Much better sober, not that it wasn’t fun the first time. Still it is great. You worked all of the areas of my body.”

“I’d never thought I’d enjoy…” started Harry but the Kryptonian once again cut him off and kissed him right on the mouth. Harry could feel her tongue in as she coaxed it into his mouth. The wizard returned the favor and their tongues played with each other.

Smut/Lemons Begins

Her body pressed right on his, the feeling of her skin on his and the love in her eyes as she gazed into them, Harry’s erection hardened. The expression in her eyes shifted to pure need, as her fingers traced around him as the kiss continued.

For one fretful moment before Vegas, Harry thought all was lost.

He had never been so happy to be wrong.

Kara pulled away from the kiss, as she sat on Harry’s midsection. He stared at the girl transfixed as she traced her fingers around her nipples. Little circles had been made as she continued to gaze down at him.

“So hot,” whispered Harry, as he looked at her, as she continued to play with her nipples and her breasts. Then she leaned down and peppered his face, neck, chest, and arms with little kisses.

Harry sat up with a burst of inspiration and he reached for her breasts. His hands traced around them. He explored the wonders of his wife’s breasts. Harry was not the best estimator of bust size, but as he explored, he figured she had to be a rather decent C cup.

He did remember Kara tell him she was still growing and still developing. His hands squeezed and the Kryptonian Girl ground her arse right on his stomach and brushed up against his erection.

Kara arched her back and gave a sensual moan. Harry leaned forward and licked her nipples.

“Damn it, Harry, you’re going to make me set my room on fire,” moaned Kara as her eyes glowed red. She managed to reign in her powers.

Harry buried himself in his wife’s chest. His mouth and tongue worked over her, his tongue nestled within her cleavage. The wizard sucked and licked on his wife’s chest. His tongue moved with little hisses and little jolts of magic caused her moans to intensify.

Kara enjoyed what he was doing. Out of the corner of his eye, mouth still latched onto the side of her right breast; he spotted her fingers travel down to her pussy lips.

With a wide mouth looked she inserted them in and played with herself. Kara pumped her fingers in and out of her, the motions intensified the more Harry sucked on her breasts.

“Sexy,” commented Harry after he had managed to pry himself away from her breasts.

“You’re pretty amazing too yourself,” moaned Kara as she pulled her fingers out and gave them a lick, before she inserted them into Harry’s mouth and allowed him to suck off her own juices.

Harry managed to not miss a single drop.

“Remember, Harry, don’t be afraid of exploration,” she said with a smile. “Every single fantasy, every area of exploration, I’m open minded. Don’t be afraid about what people tell you is wrong.”

She traveled down Harry’s body and gazed right at his throbbing penis. The fact the girl’s eyes stared at him in such a manner made Harry grow even more.

“Someone’s excited!” sang Kara as her eyes danced with mischief. She gently pushed Harry back onto the bed. She crawled right towards him on his hands and knees.

Harry wished he could be two places at once so he could see her from the back and the front.

The sexy blonde kissed his pelvic area, before her kisses slowly traveled down each and every inch. She gave slow licks all around all areas.

Then Kara kissed every single inch of his hardened penis. She reached his balls and placed her lips right on them. Her lips remained on him for a moment as she applied a little suction.

Harry’s eyes glazed over in pure pleasure as she teased him. The Kryptonian alternated between strokes and licks, before she grabbed Harry’s penis in her hand and her mouth traveled closer.

Her breath hit the tip of it right at that instant.

“Fuck, Kara,” he managed.

“In a little bit,” she teased. “Just to let you know, with my powers, I can go very deep and hold my breath for a very long time.”

Her mouth enveloped right around his stiff member. She sucked on it, taking him deeper and deeper down her throat.

Harry’s green eyes widened as his heart sped up. He was beyond coherent thought at this point. He put his hands on her hair and stroked it.

Her throat muscles squeezed his penis. Harry’s eyes glazed right over to the side. His release drew nearer but Harry never wanted this to end.

Kara snaked her hand around his balls and stroked them, before she gave them a squeeze. That action combined with the work her throat muscles did on his penis and the expression in her blue eyes brought the Boy-Who-Lived to a memorable climax.

Cum fired down her throat. Harry felt his breath hitch as she squeezed and milked him for every last drop he had until she drained his balls.

Kara pulled off and rested her head right on Harry’s lap. She gave Harry only a minute to regain his bearings.

Her hand once again groped him. Kara licked and stroked Harry until he had reached full mast once again.

Harry found himself pushed back on the bed. He had only a second to marvel about how well his charm work held, before Kara pushed herself down right onto Harry.

Once again, Harry felt himself engulfed in her hot, wet, and tight center.

“Oh, Harry,” moaned Kara as Harry reached around and traced circles around her sweaty back.

She sprang up and down, her breasts bounced. It took some doing for her not to take off and hit the ceiling with Harry still inside her.

Harry cupped his hands underneath his wife’s arse and began to play with it. That little effort got Kara going even more, as she squeezed him and she felt every single inch of him twitch.

“Fuck me, Harry, keep pumping your hard cock in my pussy,” she squealed as their hips met with each other. Her nipples hard, her body covered with sweat. Her lips curled into an “O” shape, as she bent her head back.

Harry through the sheer force of will held back, as he felt his lover orgasm. Kara bent down and kissed him.

She muffled her own super powered moans right into his mouth as she pushed Harry’s penis in and out. He pumped right into her.

Kara’s moans got even more sensual as she felt Harry do things to her that she never thought were possible.

“Shoot it into me Harry,” she breathed in and out. “Cum for me, babe, shoot all of your hot and sticky cum into my tight wet pussy. Want it so bad.”

His release edged rather nearer as Kara gripped his head, before she whispered in his ear. “Give me all of your seed.”

With those words, Harry climaxed and spurted right inside of her. She rode him to the very end with fierce determination.

Kara waited for Harry to finish and then she pulled herself off.

Smut/Lemon Ends.

She looked at the clock and regained her bearings.

“Damn, it’s later than I thought, we better take a quick shower, and get down to breakfast,” whispered Kara, as she scooped up Harry in her arms along with their clothes.

'Ma, said no flying in the house, but what Ma doesn’t see, won’t hurt,' thought Kara as she inhaled their combined scent and felt more pleasure.

With an act of every single god that ever existed ever, Kara managed to traffic them both to the bathroom.

She mused that likely if Harry was a normal human, he would have likely been broken.

“Then again, the same goes both ways,” thought Kara. “If I was a normal human or witch or anything else for that matter, I couldn’t satisfy him or give him the love he needs.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha Kent sighed. It had been a long last several months. Every mother’s worse fear came true with the Darkseid incident. She did not know the full details but she knew enough to be terrified about it. Kara had been hurt and Clark nearly slaughtered Darkseid to gain revenge.

Then there was the marriage. Their promise to Clark to keep Kara on the farm made enough sense at the time. In hindsight, she was not surprised Kara rebelled.

"I feel like I'm a bad mother," muttered Martha.

"What?" asked Jonathan as he jolted with a start. "Is this about..."

"No, it's just, everything that I didn't want Clark to be, he's angrier I guess" said Martha. "I wanted to hopefully have his feet firmly on the ground and be more on even keel with everyone else.”

"Clark's...he's going through some rather tough times," replied Jonathan, as he flipped through the newspaper. "But what he did in Vegas..."

Martha Kent’s eyes narrowed at the paper.

"What Clark did made the news, didn't it?" asked Martha.

"Yep, people are making a fuss out of it, but thankfully it happened so quick no one seems sure," said Jonathan but he sighed. "Can't blame ourselves. Some really bad things happened to Clark and I just hope he straightens up."

"So, about Kara," said Martha in a casual tone.

Jonathan took a drink of coffee. "Well, she's had fifteen years before she came here, so she was bound to be a bit wilder than Clark ever was. But I think life on the farm has done her some good. Just enough where she's a bit more mature."

The man paused. "Perhaps a bit too mature for her own good. And that Harry, given what he's been bottling in…well you saw what happened."

"I really wish that didn't happen," sighed Martha. "Clark's good heart sometimes trips him up and makes him not think. But, what he did was irresponsible. I just am glad I heard the noise when I did or it might have gotten..."

She did not need to elaborate.

"I wonder when he'll be back," managed Martha with a sigh. "If he'll ever come back."

"He'll be back, once he's got a chance to calm down," said Jonathan before he decided to address the particular elephant in the room. "So, about this marriage thing?"

Martha put down her cup of coffee "Well, I can't pretend I'm too thrilled. But young people make mistakes. Kara's willing to deal with the consequences of her actions, and understands what she's gotten herself into. Harry seems equally willing. And now it's just something that we're all going to have to cope with. It seemed like a good idea to make her stay indoors.”

"Well, we made plenty of mistakes, just learn from them," said Jonathan, as he heard noise coming from upstairs. "Looks like the newlyweds are coming down."

"Well they were bound to eventually," said Martha as she set out plates. "It's getting late.

"It might not be best to think about what happened," said Jonathan. "Just deal with this, one day at a time. Just like Clark and his powers, that was an adventure. Just like the farm, weather's going to be bad, we just got to adapt and take things through one step at a time."

At this point, Harry and Kara entered the kitchen. Their footsteps stalled and things got a bit awkward when they saw the Kents.

"Morning, Kara, Harry," said Martha in a polite tone, as she saw the uncomfortable look on Harry’s face.

"Mrs. Kent, we kind of got off to a bit of a bad start last night..." started Harry.

"Harry, the situation would stress anyone out, and please call me Martha," said Martha. "You're family, even if the situation is...well unconventional."

"I understand, really I do," said Harry. "I've gotten a lot of time to think about things. And they just got bottled up and I exploded. Your son just pushed all of my buttons at the worst possible time.”

"That's really not your fault, Harry," added Jonathan. "Clark's..."

"Being overly paranoid?" interjected Kara "Pa, Ma, none of this is your fault. It runs in the family. The actual blood family, not that you guys aren't family. We tend to get a bit hot headed and let our emotions run away with us.”

"Still can't help blaming myself for all of this," said Martha.

Family fights were the worst after all.

"So, breakfast, I think, I set you a plate, Harry."

"Um, thanks, you didn't..." started Harry but grasped his hand firmly to get his attention.

"She did it because she wanted to," whispered Kara. "Don't think you're alone."

Harry sat down and ate.

"Thanks, Martha, this is really good," said Harry in a somber. "And I'm really sorry about what happened, you didn't need to hear that all."

"Someone did," interjected Jonathan. "You've got a lot of issues. Not good to keep it inside. You could go mad from stress."

"Yeah, I almost did," said Harry, as his eyes flickered to his hand, with words, "I must not tell lies." carved into it. He had covered it up most of the time, no one needed to see that.

"So, how have you been doing in school?" asked Jonathan but he stopped when he saw the look on Harry's face. Kara grasped his hand to comfort him.

"Well it's been a long year, Harry had a teacher in one of his subject that did not do a good job," explained Kara. "Harry had to tutor a bunch of students in her subject.”

“She wasn’t happy when she found out,” added Harry.

“Because you were a better teacher than she ever was,” she added.

"She's gone now, hopefully we'll never have the school ruined by her again," said Harry. "I'm really not sure about going back..."

"Now, I'm sure that you'd want to continue your education," said Jonathan but then he realized. "So, what you said last night, they all happened at that school.”

Harry came to the conclusion that it was best to be honest.. The web of lies had enabled Voldemort after all. "Sadly, yes, they did, all of them, it's a boarding school. Where we learn magic well really a whole lot of mind numbing theory. We do get do spells but they are by the book.”

"So no creativity," sighed Kara.

Harry spoke. "Well the best teacher I ever had, was Remus...where is Remus anyway?"

"Oh, sorry, Harry," said Martha in an apologetic voice. "He left, because he needed to prepare for his monthly problem, or that's what he said."

"Oh right, the furry little problem," muttered Harry. He had forgotten it was that close.

"Someone named Tonks is supposed to come for you in three days, if you want to go back," added Martha. "But Remus told me to remind you it’s your choice. You're an adult now."

Harry just nodded. Sirius had said the same thing and he took it to heart even more.

"So, what are you going to do next?" asked Martha.

"Well, for right now, we're going to go outside, it's a nice day," said Kara.

"Yeah, then I think we got a few things to figure out, until we move on," said Harry. “I have a good idea and Kara does too I think.”

"Yeah, I do," said Kara. "So, about ready to go outside? It’s a beautiful day and it’d be a shame to be cooped up indoors."

Harry and Kara cleared their plates, washed them, and put them away in seconds. The two held hands and walked into the great outdoors for a day together.

"You know, despite the start, they do seem to want to make it work," muttered Martha as she watched the couple leave.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A dark haired woman arrived in Las Vegas. As everyone else did, she heard the Superman rumors. As a reporter, she instinctively found herself on the first plane to Las Vegas.

Lois Lane was a woman who only looked for trouble if she smelled some kind of story. Of course, that did not mean that plenty of trouble did seem to find her.

She looked around. Las Vegas proved to be quite the colorful city but these new arrivals took the cake. One white haired man with a long beard dressed in the most absurd robes appeared in her eyesight. He was followed by an oily looking hunched over man."

"Next time Dumbledore, if you want the boy to stay put, strap him to a table."

Lois surveyed them and frowned.

"Ah, that doesn't sound too good at all but let's not jump to conclusions, Lane."

The old man and his greasy companion moved right over towards Lois. She faced them with no fear.

"Excuse me, m'am," said the old man. "I'm looking for a young man, he seemed to have run off to Vegas and we've lost track of him."

"Oh, you have," said Lois as she looked at this duo, as she tried to figure them out. "Did you give him a reason to leave?"

"I can't see why I would do such a thing. We only ensured the boy would be indoors and cut off all communication to the outside word. It was for his protection.”

The reporter looked at the duo. "Yeah, I've heard that one before, more times than I can remember."

"Look, if you've seen him, you need to tell us right now," said the greasy man. "You don't know what will happen if someone finds the boy before we do."

"Well there's a lot of things you don't seem to know," said Lois as she looked over this greasy man. "Like shampoo for one thing it seems. Then again, if I ever run low on oil for my car, I'll be sure to look you up."

The greasy man sneered right at her and his fingers twitched.

"Do you have any idea, we need to find him?" asked the old man.

"Do, I look like I go on wild hunts for missing children?" said Lois. "I'm here about a story about Superman."

The old man looked puzzled. "Excuse me, but what's a Superman?"

Lois wanted to smack her face with her own palm.

'What's a Superman? What planet did these guys blow in from? Or an Insane Asylum, it has to be that. I wonder if Arkham is missing a couple. Seems to be their type.'

"Superman, you know, faster than a...look never mind, you two are wasting my time. I've got work to do. Go bother some Elvis Impersonator or something and if you start following me, I swear, I'll call the police on you."

Lois turned and walked off, mind once again on the Superman situation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What a rude woman," grumbled Snape, as he watched her leave. "Why is everyone in this entire country so obnoxious?"

"Severus, don't you think you're overreacting?" inquired Dumbledore

"No," said Snape in a short tone. "But, Potter, we have to locate him and...the Elvis Impersonator crack that woman made, It inspired a potential lead.”

Snape’s look grew dark. “If that brat did what I think he did, he's going to be scrubbing cauldrons with his tongue every weekend for the next two years."

"Don't you think that's a bit harsh?" asked Dumbledore.

The Potions Master only had one response. "No."

Dumbledore looked around but was transfixed by all of the signs.

"Headmaster, focus, we have to find Potter," said Snape.

"Of course, of course, this truly is a place of magic."

Snape held back a comment. Given the insanity this place held, perhaps he should just leave Dumbledore here. The old man would fit in rather well.

He wondered how many days it would take for Dumbledore to notice he had been left here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fresh country air and the smells made Harry smile. He sat dressed right in his best cast offs.

He looked right at his wife and saw her saunter towards him.

It was hard to believe that almost a week ago, Harry intended to fold and give into life.

The change happened with Vegas. While Sirius’s survival made him happy, it remained a mystery.

Harry gazed at his wife. To him, she was the vision of everything he ever wanted in a partner. Even if the desire had been subconscious he knew now.

She wore a tight white tank top to display her toned stomach and curves. Short jean shorts showcased her long, shapely legs. Kara's blond hair was tied back. Harry saw a confident expression on her face. He hazarded a guess her face looked like an angel, but then realized that might be a step down for her. Her moist lips, blue eyes, and cheekbones accentuated her features.

Not a dab of make-up, not a sniff of perfume had been present, but Harry summarized that was for those who needed the extra help to stand out. Help Kara did not need. She stood around a hundred and seventy centimeters or about five foot eight inches in the American measurement system. Harry had trouble guessing. All he knew she stood over him, he came up to chest level when they both stood up straight.

He had more of her to explore. Again, Harry marveled at her supreme confidence. She was not overbearing by any means but she just had an infectious attitude.

"Wow, you look hot," managed Harry as Kara set down a basket right in front of them, she took her time to give Harry an eyeful, before she spun back around. "All of you.”

"Well, I thought you'd like," replied Kara as she placed her arm around Harry, as they sat down right on a blanket on the grass. "You're slowly breaking out of your shell Harry, but I saw the real you. I knew you would."

“Ah, alcohol, the great equalizer,” muttered Kara as she thought. “What was it Pa said? It brings out your true personality.”

Kara pulled Harry in closer to her. The couple sat back and watched the nature around him.

"So, you didn't tell me about school, I mean other the all of the parts of you getting killed," said Kara. "Coherent and not drunk. So what did you do fun for there?"

"Well, most of it was school work, they let us visit the village a few times a year, but that was as far as we could go," explained Harry. "Oh and there's Quidditch. It's a sport, played on broomsticks, it can get rather nasty."

Kara rubbed on his back, and her hands traveled lower down "Well most sports can and that’s just with the fanbase.”

Harry laughed. Some of the Football fans could be a rowdy lot from what he heard.

"Oh and we played chess too, when we had time," added the wizard as an afterthought.

"That's a good game, really help builds your mind, how did you do?" asked Kara, as she heard birds chirp above her.

"Well, it's kind of hard to concentrate when the pieces are all shouting at you," said Harry. "Giving strategy all of the time, and it just confused me."

"So the pieces tell you what to do, that takes the fun out of it," said Kara with a frown but she just shook her head. "Tradition. I’m going to have to teach you the right way to play it. But never mind that, what subjects did you take?

Harry explained all of the subjects at Hogwarts. Kara listened with a mixture of captivated interest but she also seemed a bit put off by some of the more gruesome details.

"And then there's Potions. I was looking forward to that class before I started Hogwarts,” said Harry with a sigh. “Then Snape started in on me,"

Harry proceeded to give a pretty accurate mockery of Snape, even if he made it slightly whiny. "Oh, the Famous Harry Potter, I better bombard him with questions that are not taught until much later to show my superiority to an eleven year old child. I can't get over how much his father and his friends used to pick on me. I'm so brilliant, and you're all a bunch of dunderheads."

"This Snape sounds like a real jerk," said Kara as she frowned, but she shook her head.

Harry explained more about his classes as he came to the realization how rather limited many of them were. The subject of the various Defence Against the Dark Arts teachers came in but Harry stalled when he came to Umbridge.

“So, fifth year, and the teacher,” said Harry.

Kara sensed very bad memories coming on for her husband. "Take your time, honey. Take a deep breath, focus, and then just let it out."

"I think in some ways Umbridge might be even worse than Voldemort. At least Voldemort is honest, well mostly. Umbridge on the end, hid her little crimes under a mask of sugary sweetness. I thought I was going to contract some kind of illness just by being in her room all year. And she treated us like five year olds. You know how much I hate being treated like a child."

"I know," affirmed Kara as she held him, and he wrapped her arms around her. "Please continue."

"She sent Dementors after me. I don't know if she was hoping that I'd got kissed or just get brought in for that farce of a trial."

The Last Daughter of Krypton frowned as she looked at Harry.

"Kissed? Um, please explain that one?"

Harry once again defaulted to the brutally honest explanation. His work last year gave him more of an experience to explain things. "Dementors are pretty much the manifestation of every bad memory everyone could have. They are the guardians of the Wizarding Prison Azkaban but they'll go over to Voldemort at a moment. My godfather, spent twelve years of his life, in a high security cell surrounded by them. He just barely managed to keep his mind."

Harry shuddered. It was a miracle he kept his sanity intact. Even if it was obvious that he would be messed up because of Azkaban.

"The Dementor's Kiss is the one weapon that has been rarely used. Those horrors take their hoods down. They have no face, just a black hole. A black hole where nothing warm or cheerful can ever pass, ever. Your body sizes up, your temperature drops to chilling levels, and it’s like drowning in frozen water. “

Kara had no response and Harry continued to press on. “The harder you fight, the harder they push you down. Then it puts the mouth right on yours and begins to slowly suck your soul out. By the time it gets close enough, most would be too paralyzed to fight. Their mind still knows what happened but..."

Kara bit her lip back. She held back the blood curdling scream and she shivered. Given her ordeal when she had been rescued by Argo, intense cold was something that terrified her to begin with. These Dementors amplified her phobias by one hundred and ten percent.

Harry sensed her fear into a reassuring hug and then gave her a kiss, as he stroked her hair and neck. Kara sighed right into his mouth.

The two relaxed, and held each other.

"You came so close to being kissed by these things," breathed the girl.

"Too much, I saved myself," said Harry, but he saw the flustered look on his wife's face. "Time travel, um, it's hard to explain. One of the rules of magic is you should really never mess with time, ever.”

He tried to wrap his head around explaining one of the hardest things to explain. “And if you do, do not be seen. If you're seen, things might happen. People have killed their past selves or their past selves have killed them and it's....confusing."

"Yeah, I feel a bit of a headache myself," managed Kara. "How many of those Dementor things are there?"

"Too many," said Harry darkly. "You see, while some of them are still at the Ministry, others have left and joined Voldemort. And...according to the papers, they're breeding."

Kara was visited by some rather bad mental images right now. She shuddered.

"Great Rao," breathed the girl.

"Yeah, it's really bad," agreed Harry as they held each other tight. "It's a lot to take in and deal with. Even two of them are trouble. I managed to chase off a hundred of them, in my third year. With the Patronus Charm, it's powered by happy memories. Takes a lot of concentration, very few adult wizards can do it in the presence of a Dementor."

The two held into each other tight.

"I hope I never meet those things," said Kara as she looked wide eyed. "I don't scare easily but...that's just..."

"Most grown witches and wizards are scared of them," whispered Harry as he massaged her neck and kissed the side of it. He broke it. "And I swear, you'll never have to meet any of them. I'll fight them all if it means...protecting you. I'd die for you."

Kara pulled away and looked Harry right in the eyes. A frown appeared on her face and she grabbed Harry right by the shoulders.

"I don't want you to die, Harry, I want you to live," said Kara in a firm voice as she looked him straight in the eyes. "We're going to be together for a long time."

Harry nodded. "It's just...everyone expects a lot out of me, and it's getting to me. I've put my life on the line for everyone so many times, I thought that..."

Harry paused.

“Never mind,” said Harry as he looked at her. “I…I really didn’t have a reason to live. Now, I do.”

Kara’s face brightened at this. “You…Harry you’ve given me about as much hope. Earth is nothing like Krypton or Argo and…well until now I missed that and would give anything to go back.”

The blonde haired Kryptonian continued to talk in a soft voice as she showed a tiny bit of vulnerability. Harry held her closely to give her strength. “I didn’t really tell anyone this, I love the Kents, but they’re…it just feels like I’m family over for an extended visit. And Kal….”

She took a few seconds to find the right words.

“He got the peaceful upbringing, untroubled, unburdened. I spent four years wondering if tomorrow would come. Then for a moment, I thought I would see Krypton again. Then…well you know what happened.”

Harry gave her a reassuring smile. “Yeah I do. I sometimes wonder about my parents and what it would be like if they lived. But…it’s in the past.”

His hands cupped underneath her face and he gazed in her eyes once again. “I see the present and the future.”

Kara’s mouth contorted into a little smile. “We did save each other, didn’t we?”

She added as her head rested on Harry’s chest. “Pretty good for a couple of drunken super powered hormone addled teens who wound up in Vegas and got married.”

They laughed at this and relaxed a bit.

"Chocolate helps a bunch with them," added Harry suddenly. “You know, Dementors.”

"Well, they say chocolate can release endorphins into the mind to stimulate happiness," said Kara. "So kind of makes sense doesn't it?"

Kara turned her attention to the basket. "We should have a snack and something to drink to clear our heads."

"I'd like that," replied Harry, as his wife had taken out two sandwiches and two glasses of apple juice. "Thanks."

They enjoyed their snack underneath the tree in the shade. A gentle breeze blew right through their hair.

"So let's talk about this Quidditch, that seems to be a mostly happy thing for you," said Kara. "So, how was it?"

"Well it wasn't so much the game, I just like the freedom of flying," explained Harry. "Just something about the outdoors that really makes me happy, you know."

"Yep," said Kara in between bites. "It's just the most wonderful feeling in the world, up in the air, no burdens, not a care in the world.”

Harry nodded. "I found a woman who loves flying as much as I do. But you don't need a broom."

"Don't you have some kind of spell or something for flight?" asked Kara.

"It's very powerful magic," explained Harry. "Self sustained levitation can drain a wizard rather quickly. There are other ways I'm sure, but I don't really know of any. It’s not like they teach them. It'd be nice to be able to fly without a broom."

Harry paused, before a slight grin appeared on his face. "Then again, you can fly, and you're fare more fun to ride than any broom.

Kara looked pleased, as Harry grabbed her and began to kiss her, which she returned.

Their activity was interrupted by a pop and a small little man with dressed in purple and a green bow tie, and purple hat appeared right next to them.

"Well, well, well, the famous Harry Potter, look you what you just stumbled into!" cackled the little floating man. He had one of the most shrill and obnoxious voices that Harry ever heard in his entire life.

"What the bloody hell are you?" asked Harry and Kara just paled.

"You're that little troll from the fifth dimension that pestered Kal," said Kara as she glared at him

"Ah, Supergirl, pleased to meet your acquaintance," said the imp with a bow before he shrugged. "But that's not why I'm here. I'm here to visit your new hubby right here."

Harry pulled out his wand and sent a hex but the little abomination dodged it.

"Nah, nah, temper, temper, wouldn't want to fly on ye old capslock mode plane again!

He laughed in an obnoxious manner before he continued. "For those who are not in the know, the name's Mxyzptlk, Mister Mxyzptlk. I'm from the fifth dimension, a place of highly developed beings far beyond your comprehension. And when I heard about the nuptials, I just flew all the way over here, to see if you, old Boy-Who-Lived-To-Be-Hyphenated was up to stuff."

Mxy laughed his shrill laugh.

"I've heard a great deal about you, Harry Potter," continued Mxy. "You see, I've been in contact with another friend of mind, that poltergeist that hangs around at the old Hoggy Warty Hogwarts."

"Of course you'd know Peeves," sighed Harry.

"You see, your poltergeist pal actually is a manifestation of a thousand years worth of magical children on a super powered sugar high!" cackled Mxy. "He's a spirit from the fifth dimension channeled to that place. They couldn't get rid of them, even if they wanted to. We get together every couple of centuries, share a few drinks, shoot the shit, and cause some real havoc all throughout many worlds!"

Mxy cackled before he continued.

"I just remember this one time, oh this is a good one. We warped an alternate world and created a horror known as Ebony. Or was it Enoby? We transcribed it. Then we posted the entire effort on the Interwebz and broke a bunch of people's minds. "

Mxy just smirked and shrugged. "Ah, we were bored, what can I say?

The imp cackled with sadistic glee.

"And you, Harry Potter, and I are going to play a little game," said Mxy and Kara made a dash to get the little horror while he ranted. Mxy snapped his fingers and Kara felt ropes and a gag wrapped around her. "Now there's a little trick that will spice up the old bedroom, Scar Boy!"

"You little..." shouted Harry, but his spell was blocked.

He managed to free Kara from her confines.

"Now, if you children can behave, let me explain," lectured the imp. "If you, that being you, Harry Potter, can get me to reveal my name in anyway backwards, I go back home, well for a while anyway."

Harry knew what he had to do.

"Um, yeah, I've never been good at remembering things," replied Harry. "Could you say what I need to do?"

"Listen, Potter, are you dense? You need to get me to spell or say my name backwards!"

"Maybe if I had a visual aid," said Harry. "I don't even know what your name looks like."

"You don't need to know what it is, you little emo brat!" yelled Mxy. "You need to get me to say it."

"I bet you can't even spell it backwards either," replied Harry.

"Of course, I can!" howled Mxy.

"Why don't you do it then?" challenged Harry. "Or you can't do it, can you?"

"You're trying to trick me and it won't work!" howled Mxy.

"Boy, you're smart, you know that," said Harry.. "Too bad you're still not smart enough to spell your own name backwards. Kind of pathetic."

Mxy lost it and a chalk board manifested in mid air. "Fine, fine, you little scarheaded brat, see."

The word Kltpzym appeared as Mxy spelled it.

"There, see, I spelled it, you happy!

"You sure did," said Harry with a smile and Mxy realized.

"Oh, you little sh..."

With that, the cosmic terror disappeared and Kara and Harry stared at each other before they shook their heads.

"So, where were we?" asked Kara.

Harry grabbed her close and began to resume their activities.

Lemon/Smut Begins

Harry pulled her right into a kiss. Kara returned the favor, as she wrapped her arms around Harry and pushed back onto the blanket. She sucked on his lips. Harry felt her tongue swirl around on the inside of his mouth and cheek.

The kiss parted, as Harry reached over and pushed her down right onto her back. Harry gave her a long and deep kiss. His mouth found her neck as he sucked right on it.

Kara moaned, and Harry tugged right at her hair. Magic caused marks to be left on Kara’s neck.

Harry felt her nipples harden against his chest and just twisted his hand right underneath her shirt to feel what she was wearing underneath.

Or rather what she wasn’t wearing. His hands pushed underneath her shirt

“Minx,” whispered Harry in her ear, as he continued to rub on her breasts as she moaned right into his ear.

“Only for you,” moaned Kara as her breath touched Harry’s ear.

The wizard continued his work on her breasts for a brief instant. His eyes drifted to her exposed midsection. Harry leaned down and Kara closed her eyes, as Harry kissed her belly button. Then he placed his tongue and licked it.

Kara held her breath as she felt the vibrations of Harry’s tongue ripple right down her. The pleasure heightened as his fingers worked down her shorts.

Harry stroked her thighs. He could feel subtle muscles on them, not too thick, but enough where it indicated she was a healthy young woman. His hands cupped her pussy as he stimulated her. Then his fingers inserted one at a time into her and pumped them in and out.

Harry gave Kara the same expression he learned from her and it had a similar effect of bringing her to the edge.

Kara’s eyes glazed over as she felt her shorts soak right with the touches that Harry gave her. Scouring charm dried then. She sat right up.

Harry grabbed Kara’s hand and placed it right on his lap. She was turned on by how daring he was becoming.

Kara pushed her hand right into his pants and clasped her fist around his penis. The baggy pants gave her plenty of room to work. She felt pre-cum and smeared it to give her the proper lubrication.

Harry groaned as her hand stroked him. The fact she did this while she floated about eight inches off the ground in flight and craned her neck up to look right into his eyes added to the pleasure.

This confirmed his theory that a female hand was much better than his own. Especially one so soft, yet strong as the one that belonged to beautiful blonde Kryptonian who had been given him a pleasurable hand job.

He could not hold back much longer and she pumped him even harder. His cock twitched and ejaculated in her hand. Kara looked in his eyes as she waited until completion. His pants had been stained as Kara slowly pulled out, hands covered in his fluids.

With a grin, Kara pulled Harry so they could face each other. Then she raised her hand and held her finger up. She wiggled it right at Harry before she placed it right in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around right in her mouth.

She inserted every single finger right into her mouth on both hands at once.

The look on her face really amplified the white hot sexiness that naturally radiated from her.

A small echo wondered when someone was going to try and ruin this, but other forces beat said echo into submission.
*]
[*Lemons/Smut Ends.


Right through Vegas, Snape and Dumbledore continued to their investigation. Two wizards stood right in front of a white chapel.

"Why would we need to go there, Severus?" asked Dumbledore with a puzzled expression on his face.

Snape scowled. "Because, that brat likely got hopped up on booze and met some random girl. Then got her drunk and they got married in this place."

Dumbledore just shrugged. "Better than any other idea we've had."

Snape turned to see a man dressed up as Elvis but Dumbledore looked excited. "Mr. Elvis, sir, I must say it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Dumbledore, that's an impersonator, the real Elvis Presley has been dead for years," muttered Snape with a sneer.

Dumbledore gave his colleague a sad look "Nonsense, everyone knows that Elvis was actually a wizard who faked his own death to take a break from the spotlight. Then he made even more money by impersonating himself. I told you, music is a magic more powerful than anything."

"You've been reading the Quibbler again, haven't you Headmaster?" asked Snape.

"Yes, what's your point?" replied Dumbledore.

"Never mind," muttered Snape as he turned to the Elvis impersonator. "Listen, we're here to inquire about a wedding."

"Well, the King's rather happy that more and more people are getting in touch with themselves, it fills him with such joy," said the impersonator in a rather convincing impression. "Don't let society tell you anything, just follow what your heart, come out of the closet. Oh, Mama, that's quite the feeling."

"No, it's about someone else that got married, some boy, scrawny, black hair, green eyes, lighting bolt scar on his head?" asked Snape, who channeled what little of his patience lingered within him.

The impersonator understood. "Oh, young Mr. Radcliffe, he was here with some girl, to get married. Harrison Radcliffe was the boy's name, the girl, Kara Kent, I believe."

"Radcliffe, Lily's mother's maiden name," muttered Snape in Dumbledore's ear and Dumbledore straightened up.

"You could show us the marriage certificate," said Dumbledore, wand in his hand and the eyes of the Elvis Impersonator glazed over. The man handed it to them.

Dumbledore took the certification and he allowed Snape to read it.
/]
[/Kara Kent and Harrison Radcliffe

/]
[/(7/19/83) (7/31/84)


Married on August 2nd 2000.

"We have to look up these Kents and exercise some damage control," said Dumbledore. "The marriage should be easily annulled."

"Nothing's easy with Potter," muttered Snape. "Let's just find the brat. Then I'll deal with him in my way."

Dumbledore put down the marriage certificate.

When he turned away, the names Kara Zor-El and Harry Potter were on the marriage certificate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ginny Weasley burst right into her room with a smile on her face as she looked right at her tribute to the Boy-Who-Lived.

Being the youngest child and only daughter in a family meant that the girl would be treated like a baby no matter what. Her mother had made sure that she remained indoors at all times when she was young. The only girl close to her age was Luna and Molly seemed to think Luna was kind of weird.

She had heard stories about Harry Potter her entire life. She was read them every night and she knew that he was the one for her. Of course, when she met the real life wizard, she was excited and made a bit of a fool out of herself.

She had written in the diary to Tom for a year. Harry had saved her from the Chamber of Secrets. Harry really was the hero from her story books, and Ginny knew she wanted a fairy tale ending for her life. It would be a wonderland so to speak.

The summer after her first year, she was kept even closer by her mother and grounded to her room as punishment for the diary incident. Right until the moment they left for Egypt. She only had her stories about Harry and her dreams.

Granted, Harry was kind of independent, too independent for a proper husband. Ginny looked at her parents, that was the proper family dynamic. The witch ran the house and the wizard catered to her.

The girl had plenty of practice. She hexed her brothers all of the time. It was good training. She would condition Harry and tame him.

Ginny would marry Harry. The hero would get his princess. After all he had saved her from a giant monster and an evil wizard. Symbolism really ran rampant.

"Ginny, dear, dinner!" shouted Mrs. Weasley.

Ginny smiled, as she took her journal, with the detailed wedding plans. There would be no need for Harry to have any input. It was not like he knew anything about girls or romance after all. The disaster relationship he had with Cho Chang proved that much.

Dreams of a perfect ideal world, with three children danced in Ginny's head as she made her way down the stairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two teenagers curled against each other, and enjoyed the country breeze. Harry's bag was right beside them.

"We'll have to continue this later," said Kara as she sighed against Harry. "If we do much more, it might turn into awkward territory if someone sees us.”

"No kidding...hey, I have an Invisibility Cloak," said Harry and Kara looked, eyes widened.

"Oh, do you think..." said Kara, as she took a deep breath, excited. "There's so many possibilities, with that, so naughty of you to bring that up."

"I think you're starting corrupt me," replied Harry with a grin.

"I should hope so," muttered Kara as she pulled herself up and Harry joined her her to sit down.

"I was looking through my bag," remarked Harry. "It appears that I've won stocks, something called Lexcorp."

Kara looked at Harry for a moment before she began to laugh like a mad woman.

Harry looked confused at his wife's reaction. "Kara?"

"No, Harry, this is really...ooh hang on, too funny," laughed Kara. "There's this guy, named Lex Luthor, he's a billionaire. He's really twisted. And he's a bit too fixated on my cousin, I sometimes wonder. And you..."

Kara looked through the stocks.

"Seem to own majority shares of his company," said Kara as she looked rather excited. "So next time Luthor tries anything, if you want to, you can knock him back into line."

"Perhaps," said Harry as he would have to consider the possibilities.

"Harry, this is a personal question, I know, but how rich are you anyway?" asked Kara.

"No, you deserve to know," answered Harry as he clasped her hand. "Funny story here. You see a lot of people seem to think I'm some kind of heir to every single important witch and wizard that ever lived. But, I'm the heir to the House of Potter. The last one, the Head by default but I have all of the gold. Granted, it's a fair bit of gold, not enough to rule the world.”

Harry looked at her. “Besides, if I had that kind of money, I would have hired someone to take care of Voldemort a long time ago or at least bribe him, here's my latest bank statement."

Kara looked at the statement and it seemed to be a decent amount.

"A lot of people don't think I have money, because I wear my cousin's old clothes and he's the size of...well a small whale," answered Harry. "I think it's about time for me to get some new clothes, not that I'd stick around for long, can't stand shopping."

"With your Vegas Winnings, you're in a pretty good spot too," summarized Kara. "So, what about Hogwarts? What really, what do you want to do?"

Harry looked forward for a moment before he turned back towards his wife. "I'm not going back."

"That's your choice, you know," replied Kara. "But if it's just because of me...."

"It's not, Kara, it's just...." managed Harry."Regardless of the prophecy, Voldemort's a problem I'm going to have to deal with sooner or later. Mostly because I know none of those idiots at the Ministry will ever do anything. But five years of Hogwarts and not one thing that I can think of to help me beat him."

Harry looked reluctant.

"I'm going to have to kill him," whispered Harry.

He saw his wife look at him, thoughtful. "You do, I know, and sometimes that has to be done."

"I just glad this happened," summarized Harry. "Another choice, fell into my lap. And you kind of did, remember."

Kara grinned as she recalled. "Yeah, I did, face first right into your lap. I kind of pretend to trip and fall when I'm Kara Kent, throw me people off but that time, you flustered me. Not a bad landing."

"So did you take a peak, with your X-Ray vision?" teased Harry.

"So tempted, but...no," replied Kara. "Besides, it was worth the wait."

At that minute, Harry looked up just in time to see Clark approach them.

"Wonderful, this should be awkward," thought Harry.

The Man of Steel looked at Harry and he looked back.

"Yes," prompted Harry as Kara looked up too, as they waited.

"I just wanted to say, that I might have overreacted just a bit and was wrong," sighed the man and Harry and Kara both nodded. "Sorry."

"You made a mistake but you're learning from it," said Harry. "If Superman can admit that he's wrong, maybe there's some hope for other people."

Clark just looked at him. "You've had a bad life, haven't you?"

"Yes, but that's not something you should worry about," said Harry with a look that indicated that he was not ready to completely trust his wife's cousin. He was relieved that he manned up and admitted he was wrong. "It might be a long time before I forget, but I think that we'll work through this in time."

"Same here, you don't know how much you hurt me by what you did," said Kara in a firm voice. "I thought I was finally free and now...it got taken away from me. By my own cousin. That hurt deep."

Kara paused.

"Of course, family wouldn't be family if we didn't get on each other’s nerves. Not that it didn't make it any less stupid."

"Well, hopefully we can all move beyond this," said Clark. "So...I guess I'll be seeing you around."

"Yeah, I suspect so," said Harry as Clark turned to walk towards the farm house for another awkward conversation, with his parents.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Smallville, that's where they are," said Snape as he scanned the phone book. "Kansas, one of those places where everyone knows everyone else it seems."

"Thank you, Severus," said Dumbledore, but his mind drifted to what happened a long time ago when a child had disobeyed orders to not go outside.

In his mind, there was a young girl, seven years old, who wandered outside and did magic.

He imagined three boys who attacked her when she could not explain what she did. They nearly killed her but were stopped.

Her mind was broken forever, she withdrew inside herself.

Then Dumbledore's gravest mistake with someone he thought to be a friend, the girl was dead.

The reason why he worked so hard to keep Harry sheltered, because he could not let it happen again. One of the reasons at least, as Dumbledore resumed a mask of cheerfulness.

"Severus, we're off to Kansas now."

Snape nodded.
/]
[/"I just hope that old man doesn't get us blown to Oz."
Sign up to rate and review this story