Categories > Original > Romance > Stashley

Chapter 7

by OliviaSyren 0 reviews

Dru gets a surprise...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-09-02 - Updated: 2012-09-06 - 881 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dru woke up to the sound of scuffling in the living room. He sat up. ‘Maybe the boys are back.’ He thought, getting out of bed. He went into the living room. The lights were on and someone was sat on the sofa, facing the TV. He backed up and went into Stef’s room to find Stef and Ash cuddling under the covers, he raised his eyebrows and went back into the living room, carefully picking up the paper-covered baseball bat he kept from filming I Kicked a Shark in the Face. The person had a hoodie on and the hood was up, he didn’t know whether the person was male or female, either way, this person was breaking and entering. He snuck behind the sofa where the person was sitting and raised the bat above his head. Just before he was going to slam the bat down onto the person’s head, the person turned and faced him. “Dru?!” The person shouted, standing up quickly and looking at him.
“Keavagh?!”Dru dropped the bat. “How the fuck did you get in?” He pointed at the door. “Why the fuck are you here?” He pointed at her. “What the fuck is going on?!”
“Dru. Calm down. Please.” Keavagh said, walking over to him. “This is the only place I could come without him knowing where I am.”
Dru creased his brow. “What’s going on?” He asked.
“I..I’m being stalked. It’s scaring the shit outta me and I just need somewhere to stay until he backs off.” She ran a hand through her blonde hair.
Dru said nothing but found himself nodding. “Help yourself to cereal.” He said, gesturing to the kitchen. He looked at the clock. 8am.
“Thanks.” Keavagh said quietly, passing him into the kitchen and making a bowl of Coco-Pops.
Dru went back into his room. ‘Why would anyone stalk Keavagh? What has she ever done?’ He thought to himself. He changed out of his jammies and sat on the edge of the bed and covered his face with his hands and thought about what he was going to do.

Keavagh finished her Coco-Pops and washed her bowl. She sat back on the sofa as her phone buzzed.

Unknown:
‘I know where you are. I’m not stupid.’

She heaved her phone to the floor in terror. The floor was carpet so not much damage was done but it the room still erupted with a ‘bang’.

Dru ran into the living room to find Keavagh curled up into a ball on the sofa. He went over to her and sat beside her. “What’s going on?” He asked her, resting his hand on her shoulder.
She was staring at her phone on the floor. Dru picked it up and read the text. “He’s lying. To scare you, Keavagh.” He pulled her in for a hug, she wept into his chest.
Ash walked into the living room. “Morning Dru. Morning Keavagh.” He walked into the kitchen and the poked his back out into the living room. “Wait…Keavagh?” He stood in the doorway of the kitchen. Dru shook his head at him as if to say ‘Not now.’ So Ash continued with getting his breakfast.
“Where’s Stef?” Dru asked Ash.
“Showering.” Ash replied.
“So…What happened last night?”
Ash came back in with a plate of buttered toast and sat on the armchair, setting the plate on the coffee table. Keavagh sat up. “You mean something happened between Ash and Stef last night?”
Ash nodded and Dru replied “Did Stef tell you?”
“No.” Keavagh answered. “Ash told me about his feelings for Stef a long time ago.”
Dru tilted his head. “You had feelings for Stef?!” he asked Ash.
“Uh…Yeah…” He answered.
“Since when?”
“Wait.” Keavagh interrupted. “You mean Stef had feelings for Ash too?!”
“Yeah. For a while, actually.” Stef said walking in wearing just a towel wrapped loosely around his waist.
Ashley couldn’t help but stare at Stef, half hoping the towel would fall off.
“So…Why didn’t either of you tell each other?” Keavagh questioned.
“Because there was never a good enough time…” Stef said.
“But…Ash you had girlfriends…” Dru said.
“I was doubting my sexuality…” He shrugged.
“Oh…” Dru scratched his head. “So…You two are…a thing now?” He asked.
Stef and Ash looked at each other. Then they both looked at Dru and nodded, smiling.
Dru smiled too. “Well I’m glad.”
“Dru…” Ash started. “I haven’t heard from Roxanne since I left the flat, what was her reaction when she woke up?”
Keavagh furrowed her eyebrows. “Who’s Roxanne?” She asked.
“Our friend.” The boys said in unison.
“Oh.” Keavagh said.
Dru spoke this time, answering Ash’s question. “Ash. You do know she loved you…”
“I knew it!” Stef interrupted.
“She did?” Ash questioned. “I never noticed….”
“Yes. She cried when I told her you had gone after Stef. She lied and said she was going out with you. Then she said she was jealous of Stef and that she didn’t really hate him.” Dru continued.
Silence. Roxanne was kinda messed up. Stef looked at Ash. ‘She must have really loved him to do all that…’ He thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story