Categories > Original > Fantasy > Life of Lone Sha

The One That Got Away

by xxlunashaxx 0 reviews

Sha's adventure continues

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-09-04 - Updated: 2012-09-04 - 457 words

0Unrated
My eyes lit up with happiness on seeing Luna, alive and well.

I was glad it wasnt only myself and Moma. Luna was like a sister.

And my sisters dead now so I need one badly.



I yapped and went to run to her, but the outstretched paw of my moma stopped me.

I looked at Moma, confused. Why wouldnt she let me run to Luna?

Was there something I should know about??

Her eyes, usally a vibrant green had been replaced wiith orbs of black. It scared me.

Her eyes had never changed colour before!!

She bent her head to me , her soft voice flooding through me. ''Sha, get out of here, run as fast and as far away as you can from here. Dont look behind you and never come back''.

Tears stung my eyes from the words she had said, ''Whats going on Moma?'' I asked her, a slight shake in my voice from my fear.Luna would help us. Tgats why she was here right?

I was answered by a menacing growl as Moma bared her fangs, ''GET OUT OF HERE SHA!'

' I spun on my heels and ran as fast as I could. My paws thundered beneath me as the trees surrounded me, blocking out the moons light.

Leaving me in complete darkness.

I shook my head as I ran and forced myself to concentrate on not tripping on a fallen twig or slipping on a hidden slab of ice.

It was pretty hard considering I could barely see a metre in front of me.



A yelp of pain stopped me in my tracks, my paws skidding in the snow. The yelp was followed by a menacing laugh.

I gasped as a voice rang through my forest home, deep and disturbing. It sent a chill through my bones.

At first, I did not realise the voice was speaking, but I soon noticed and listened.

''Is Dead! Hear that little Sha! Your precious little Alpha Moma is nothing more than a slab of meat! You know Im coming for you next, I cant wait for your little pup yelps fill my ears, Sweet sweet music yes. You better start running Sha, Cause Im gonna get ya!''

A laugh followed this and I howled in pain as tears flowed down my snout.

But, I snarled at myself and thought of what just happened.

My Family was dead

I was a Rogue

Luna was a traitor

Now she is coming after me



I looked behind me, bidding farewell to my home. The onrle place I felt safe had become the place of my nightmares.

Bowing my head, I turned on my heels.

And walked into the shadows of the bloody night.
Sign up to rate and review this story